• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

sb i have to go out to dinner with my wife and some people -_-

i'm going to try to be home by 7:30 pm pst.... if not i'll work around your schedule on the weekend

SickBoy

i'm going to try to be home by 7:30 pm pst.... if not i'll work around your schedule on the weekend

Why don't we just try for Sunday then. I told my wife I'd play an episode of The Wolf Among Us after the game, so I might be in the thick of that.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Note: The new Mac Mini does not have user-upgradable RAM.

Also, OOTP. I hate watching baseball, but I always like baseball games (and management games). I got OOTP 14 on Steam at some point when it was cheap. I have no idea what the hell is going on! :)

I guess for you money isn't the same kind of issue it is for some people I talk to about this kind of thing (you can probably write this off even) so you don't have to go the mini route. The biggest things are don't get something too far back on the curve because Apple locks out older hardware from OS updates and then you can't continue to develop (which is why I had to buy a new Mac last year, my old one couldn't run a recent enough version of XCode for me to do anything). Also get at least 16 GB of RAM. My mac mini at work had only 8 GB for awhile and it was painful, so very, very painful.

Yeah I couldn't remember if it was the newest model or the next iteration where they were making that a thing. I know the newest Mac Book Pros are also not upgradeable for memory, so you gotta go big at purchase time.

Thanks for the advice. I almost bought an older Macbook air from another GAFer for $400. Only had 2 GB of RAM though, which is like 2002 cutting edge tech IIRC.

Oh nice dude, enjoy the early bird special.

Sanjuro

Wellington. If you get a Mac mini try Best Buy and look for the clearance open box 2012 model. If you have the time, ask for a movers packet at the post office. There was a 10% off coupon usable on macs.

I've heard people of snagging them for under 300$, ram is upgradable.

/Ex-apple store guy thing.

Mrbob

If you guys tuned out at halftime you missed the biggest comeback of the season. Perhaps in Madden 15 history so far. Crazy that I won that game. I deflated footballs at halftime.

GQman2121

Banned
GG Splat. Great defense inside the redzone. I just couldn't get anything going once I got down there. Thankfully your QB was in a very giving mood.

Your two long TDs were down to me literally spazzing out and taking myself out of the play. The first one I didn't even know my CB was running stride for stride with AJ. I was expecting to take control of the safety.

McNei1y

Sorry cb. Got caught up and went to dinner with some friends. I'm staying in tonight so I'll be around soon. Are you going to be up late?

JABEE

GG, DCX. I finally got a chance to feel what it was like to play without zoom. It's pretty good once you get used to it. I was really worried about your passing game. That was a great TD pass to Julio Jones. I just played deep zone coverage the rest of the game and tried to run the clock.

DCX

DCX
Haha yea..gg! I should have played a balanced game. Just been pass happy in this league. There was a good streak of like three or four ints that went back and forth lol

DCX

JABEE

Haha yea..gg! I should have played a balanced game. Just been pass happy in this league. There was a good streak of like three or four ints that went back and forth lol

DCX
Yeah, that was crazy. Stuff like that has been happening a lot in this game!

DJ Bowser

I'm really sorry, dude. I've had issues with internet all week. My roommate has been on the phone with comcast the last couple days and has someone coming out tomorrow. Prolly didn't help that he was playing destiny at the same time.

I don't know the protocol on this- I'll spot you 12 points when we play again.

I'm really sorry, dude. I've had issues with internet all week. My roommate has been on the phone with comcast the last couple days and has someone coming out tomorrow. Prolly didn't help that he was playing destiny at the same time.

I don't know the protocol on this- I'll spot you 12 points when we play again.

I can play tomorrow morning if we start no later than 10 et

You don't need to spot points. It's whatever. Not really your fault I just feel like I always play well before getting grieved :(

DJ Bowser

10am? I suppose I'll be waking up when regular humans wake up. Again, I'm sorry. I noticed it start lagging and was fearing that was going to happen.

My internet was working okay in the morning today so hopefully tomorrow will be the same. I'll make sure no one else is on it during the game.

I texted Drizzler as soon as it kicked me out bemoaning that I looked like an asshole now.

Ferny

BTW Dota 2 hit 950k concurrent players. It's on the verge of breaking a million which is pretty fucking impressive.

Gl43Yyr.png

Top Bottom