• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

Ferny needs to get his wallet ready to buy me Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. :)

Did anyone play Shadow Warrior? Its $6 on PSN was thinking of getting it with OlliOlli.

Shadow Warrior is a steal for 6 bucks. My favorite first person campaign from last year. I played it on PC and will get it again on PSN.

How is that salty in any way? I don't even play either one of them lol

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

McNei1y

We still play with Bob and he is pretty much worthless. You can still get back in

Well that's refreshing. Who is/are the newest additions from MGAF to DOTA? Maybe I could schedule some games with them. I saw Wellster and Sanjuro play now.

eznark

Banned
Well that's refreshing. Who is/are the newest additions from MGAF to DOTA? Maybe I could schedule some games with them. I saw Wellster and Sanjuro play now.

You're making way too big a deal of this. It's a fucking video game. I've been inviting constantly! No one gives a shit if you suck, christ we play with gravestoem again.

That sniper suicide was so fucking great....

McNei1y

You right, ez, you right. You always do invite me. I guess I just put it on a pedestal because it relies heavily on teammates.

Yo so like

We are in our replay of this game

And like

When he calls plays his players ....don't go to the huddle?!?!

Now we have a bunch of dudes on my team running at the ball....what in the fuck is happening?

I can't even describe this Fuckery

There are 11 guys on my team circled around the ball and one of his guys just running in the end zone while clock runs out

Welp! Fuck the two minute warning!

DJ Bowser

Yeah, weirdest shit ever. Only formation it would allow me was safety punt. I goto coach suggestion and call a slant...

My guys line up on the other end zone.

Delay of game. Call a normal play- they line up the same way again. I try to hike it... Everyone stands around- time in the half runs out 3 minutes later and the game stays in arrest.

Game is trash.

DJ Bowser

I love my random player sprinting side to side in the endzone.

Happened to me and gq last season. We had to sim it

If anything happens to our attempt at 2pm today, I think we'll have to do the same.

At this point, I'm going to feel like a thief if I win. I've been playing gunslinger with Andrew Luck way too much.

McNei1y

I dont think ill make it home before then. Might have to do it tomorrow.

Ok. We'll keep talking. When could you go tomorrow? I believe I'm watching the Royal Rumble at a friends house around 7:30pm tomorrow so I could go anywhere before then or possibly late tomorrow night.

brentech

I got got.
Was just wondering away from my home for the first time. Luckily I didn't take anything with me that I can't make or already have a second at home, so absolutely nothing lost.

2 guys I didn't get names of shot me down. got a couple hacks with a hatchet on one.

Ferny

Ok. We'll keep talking. When could you go tomorrow? I believe I'm watching the Royal Rumble at a friends house around 7:30pm tomorrow so I could go anywhere before then or possibly late tomorrow night.

I always knew you were my favorite.

DJ Bowser

I agree with you on that, especially because I was a WCW die-hard as a kid.

I started watching religiously during the Goldberg streak because my dad taped it every Monday. Then the cruiserweights hooked me as well. Competition was by far the best thing for the product. It's a shame the WCW closure and buy-out went the way it did and that the Invasion storyline was botched as terribly as it was.

LJ11

Good game Parker, made some mistakes early and you capitalized, got myself back in it with that user pick but then gave up that long run.

In years past, we couldn't motion a WR and snap. I know you want to stretch that zone vertically and hit the under slant or shake man with some motion snap, but it was against the rules in the past. I don't mind it to be honest, first game I had it defended but I was asleep at times today.

Good job bud.

Good game Parker, made some mistakes early and you capitalized, got myself back in it with that user pick but then gave up that long run.

In years past, we couldn't motion a WR and snap. I know you want to stretch that zone vertically and hit the under slant or shake man with some motion snap, but it was against the rules in the past. I don't mind it to be honest, first game I had it defended but I was asleep at times today.

Good job bud.
If it's against the rules I don't want to do it. I didn't recall seeing anything about it. Sorry.

Good job bud.

so in the middle of motioning its snapped or after the WR crosses to the other side, but before he is set, it's snapped?

i'm not a fan of manually motioning receivers at all.... if its a problem we'll have to look into it but i want to know a bit more about what problems it potentially causes

DJ Bowser

I've developed a penchant for running formations with my TE in the backfield and motioning him out wide (partially so I am able to hot route him to the wheel or the RB specific routes before motioning him)- would that have been a violation as well?

LJ11

If it's against the rules I don't want to do it. I didn't recall seeing anything about it. Sorry.
Honestly man, there's no reason for me to defend the vertical in the red zone, you caught me napping. Plus you took a sack waiting for the break one time if I recall. Should have been on my toes. No clue where we stand on some rules, definitely no user catching. Enjoyed the game, wish I didn't throw back to back picks to start the game, fucking changed play and then I thought I had a run call on the second, I'm like wtf is this when I took the drop back.

so in the middle of motioning its snapped or after the WR crosses to the other side, but before he is set, it's snapped?

i'm not a fan of manually motioning receivers at all.... if its a problem we'll have to look into it but i want to know a bit more about what problems it potentially causes

It's before being set. Honestly it just makes you honest on some pass calls. Can't sit in cover 4 and shit. I'll send my guys vertical and motion a guy underneath on a slant before he sets. Defenders take verts, I hit the underneath.

It's in the middle of motioning.

Greg

there goes my offense

well, at least I can user ca-

Colasante

I love motioning receivers. I'd think that's a lot different than snapping mid-motion when the CPU defenders don't have a chance to adjust because the receiver hasn't gotten set yet.

LJ11

Motioning a WR is fine. You should motion guys as much as possible if it creates match ups. Anyway, don't want to create drama.

DJ Bowser

Bowser I got delayed by fifteen.let me know if 2:15 et will be a problem

I'm getting all my stuff prepped for work now, so I should be good. I don't have to leave until 3:25est and I doubt our game will take that long...

Unless we have another time-warp glitch.

Top Bottom