• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

one rule update (and i will update the OP):

IF YOU MANUALLY MOTION A PLAYER, YOU CANNOT SNAP THE BALL WHILE HE IS STILL IN MOTION. WAIT UNTIL HE STOPS MOVING COMPLETELY, THEN YOU CAN SNAP THE BALL. IT SHOULD BE PLAYER STOPS MOVING, WAIT A SECOND SNAP THE BALL.

that is all

Smokey

IF YOU MANUALLY MOTION A PLAYER, YOU CANNOT SNAP THE BALL WHILE HE IS STILL IN MOTION. WAIT UNTIL HE STOPS MOVING COMPLETELY, THEN YOU CAN SNAP THE BALL. IT SHOULD BE PLAYER STOPS MOVING, WAIT A SECOND SNAP THE BALL.

that is all

Why you yelling breh

Greg

that is all
Zzzzzzzzzzzz league

might as well not allow jukes on offense too

gotta let Madden select your play, press X, and set the controller down

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Zzzzzzzzzzzz league

might as well not allow jukes on offense too

gotta let Madden select your play, press X, and set the controller down

You've become a weird mix of Soka and Smokey. Too much time in the AFC South.

brentech

I can't remember, did FMT test out user catches, or was it just allowed in the other league?
No idea what other rules they have or don't have.

I don't even know our own rules tbh

I can't remember, did FMT test out user catches, or was it just allowed in the other league?
No idea what other rules they have or don't have.

I don't even know our own rules tbh

i asked people to test it out and report back (outside of league games!) but no one really said anything else about it beyond that.

it is used in the other league and in my experience it is very frustrating. i just played a playoff game where i had 2 guys over there with great coverage but a user catch resulted in a 50 yard gain on 3rd and 13. i guess its just me being mad at something that doesn't normally happen in madden (but does happen IRL).

as for the rules of our league.... there aren't many, but they are in the OP!

Greg

i asked people to test it out and report back (outside of league games!) but no one really said anything else about it beyond that.

it is used in the other league and in my experience it is very frustrating. i just played a playoff game where i had 2 guys over there with great coverage but a user catch resulted in a 50 yard gain on 3rd and 13. i guess its just me being mad at something that doesn't normally happen in madden (but does happen IRL).

as for the rules of our league.... there aren't many, but they are in the OP!
iDRe5rbzYpx8Y.gif

rinse82

Damn I hd to burn that timeot when the game wouldn't hike the ball. Needed that one

Edit: holy shit. GG Ferny I didn't deserve that one.

DJ Bowser

You should at least get some draft picks along with that.
Bite your tongue. Mahone is going to be top 3 in the league by the end of the year... can't part ways with him, though.

Klein is a very solid young CB with superstar development. My amended trade proposal did involve picks.

Do you need a top 5 WR? Well I got the thing for you!

Mr. Dez Bryant!, standing at a tall and slim 6'2" is just about everything in a WR you can ask for! He can catch, he can release, he can jump, he can run, he can do your dishes and rub your back, he can win playoff games!
At the discression of NFL refs and NFL rulebook and regulations on making a football move

Don't need a WR? Well then how about a kick ass running back?

Thats right, it's DeeeeeeeMarco Murray everyone! The five year vet is just begging for someone to take him in and get a new home! The previous owner was very cruel and didn't let Murray see the light of the field for plays on end, making him very sad :( But you can make his day by making him the corner stone of your offensive game!

Need a CB and you don't know where to get one? Well I have one just for you!

Bran... Brendo... B.Carr (CB)! This guy is amazing, and can be your cornerstone CB if you just have a little bit of knowledge and call the right plays! He may not have the flashy name of Sherman or Revis, but god damn can he be put on an island and protect it, or something.

Send me your offers in my PM box.

EDIT: Doug Free (RT) is also on the trade block if you need a not shitty RT, cause lets be honest most teams have really bad RT's.

Remember everyone, trade deadline is after Week 8!

GQman2121

Banned

that is all

So what about plays that put the CPU in motion for you? Some of them snap the ball before the motion man fully sets.

McNei1y

Holy shit NE is getting a blizzard.

I'm getting 2 feet between Tuesday and Wednesday

The damn clouds shifted north and now all DC/Maryland is getting is damn rain with a bit of snow. I WANT that snow. I want to have off work this week. It says it will snow tonight, tomorrow, tuesday, thursday, and friday... but all are like ~1-2 inches. It used to be 5-7!

Holy shit, yep. 18-24" for you guys.

Greg

those are fine
what's the reasoning behind this rule? and is there a way to reset a receiver back to his original position before he completes motion in the other direction?

sometimes I'm just looking for man, and if I don't get the look I want I snap the ball - and it's good misdirection in general if someone is keying off it

Top Bottom