• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

GG, Smokey

still can't catch a break with the fucking turnovers - same story every game

and I saw you with that manual control of the receiver at the end there!

gg breh

bad individual performance by Doolittle but he did enough

Doolittle attributes:

THP 95
SAC 91
MAC 91
DAC 83
TOR 84
PAC 80
AGI 92
SPD 73

gotta get that DAC to 90

brentech

Just triangle manual catch still in this week right?

If you can go in next couple minutes I can rinse. Otherwise wife wants to watch a show shortly.

DJ Bowser

Luck should have been POW had a perfect passer rating and no INTs. I call conspiracy.

He will have to feast on the Chargers tonight.

GG, FMT. Single coverage on an 8 man blitz and I still can't even throw it over the defender's head. Also, how come overrated as shit Kap never fumbles when I sack him.

GG, FMT. Single coverage on an 8 man blitz and I still can't even throw it over the defender's head. Also, how come overrated as shit Kap never fumbles when I sack him.

gg my man. i got lucky on that 8 man blitz because my rushers bit on the playfake and you didn't even need to hurry that throw because of it. i mean i would have done the samething but i think you let the ball out a little early!

as for kap not fumbling i dont know, but he sure does like to miss some open passes! and wussle got away from a few dead-to-rights sacks to extend the play.... just like in real life :(

Just triangle manual catch still in this week right?

If you can go in next couple minutes I can rinse. Otherwise wife wants to watch a show shortly.

no change in that, same as it was last week. going to see what the majority think after using it again this week. i didn't have any chances to use it myself but as i said when i have used it in the other league i just suck at it. this is for the league! i gain nothing!

SickBoy

CRAP. Is there any way to take my team off "simulate" for this week's game? I wanted to make sure they went through weekly prep, so I just went in to delegate it, and mistakenly went into the "play game" menu and selected simulate.

God. Damn. It.

EDIT: On manual catch, the only time I even took control of one of my receivers last game was by mistake when I threw to Jimmy Graham in a crowd. Ball was knocked away. I would have felt bad if I caught it, even though I wasn't going to press a damn thing.

Mrbob

Caliblue I'm online.

Also it seems I'm getting screwed out of my game prep this week. The main screen says 35 hours but when I get into player pages it drops to 1. :/

Edit: Left and came back in and I lost all my time wtf.

DJ Bowser

Caliblue I'm online.

Also it seems I'm getting screwed out of my game prep this week. The main screen says 35 hours but when I get into player pages it drops to 1. :/

One time I played Soka the game give me 0/35 prep hours

It apparently happens when you play cheaters!

Smokey

Caliblue I'm online.

if you accepted the invite and then try to do the prep i notice this happens. so now i always do the prep and then join the game. i haven't had the issue since

One time I played Soka the game give me 0/35 prep hours

It apparently happens when you play cheaters!

same

fuck that guy

Mrbob

GG Caliblue, that end of the first half richochet INT turned that game. That was kind of funny play. I was awful throwing most of the game but that play I hit the perfect pass between three defenders, thought I had a TD. Get hit from behind, ball pops forward onto another defender, bounces off of him and the third defender catches it for an INT. Madden.

Those blitzes of yours were effective, have to go to a shorter passing game next time. I would go up the field on quick passes but whenever I tried to go back for a deeper pass I would get dropped. I left Forte back on blocking assignments too and the blitzer would just run by him. I might have to draft a new RB. D:

LegoDad

Caliblue I'm online.

Good game. Double China. ;)

I will say making me pick different plays every down has made me more effective, opened me up as a player.

Mrbob

Haha, yeah i was going to that formation quite a bit because I was testing out to see what I could get out of the three blitzing cover 3 plays you rotated all game.

Haha, yeah i was going to that formation quite a bit because I was testing out to see what I could get out of the three blitzing cover 3 plays you rotated all game.
No you go to that formation a bit every game when you need a safe completion, don't pretend like it was some schematic thing

Mrbob

It is both. Everyone has their go to plays. I hate most of my playbook but I'm too lazy to find a new one. Perhaps I'll put a custom one together.

Good game. Double China. ;)

I will say making me pick different plays every down has made me more effective, opened me up as a player.

i do this too. rarely in a game do i pick the same play twice.... at least on offense. tougher on defense unless you're going to come with a bunch of exotic blitzes all game

rinse82

GG Brent - almost gave it away in the 2nd half with those picks.

The mid-round WR I got is pretty damn solid. Making huge plays for me this year.

brentech

I dunno about Gg, but game over? I did nothing on offense and wasted a series with a one on one deep ball attempt. Pretty terrible game really on both our parts.

Please remember to use chew clock when your doing it. That goes for everyone. Common problem. You eventually got it going.

rinse82

I dunno about Gg, but game over? I did nothing on offense and wasted a series with a one on one deep ball attempt. Pretty terrible game really on both our parts.

Please remember to use chew clock when your doing it. That goes for everyone. Common problem. You eventually got it going.

I actually wasn't trying to chew clock until I got that last 1st down and started taking knees.

Don't recall running the clock down at all until inside 2 mins. Was running plays with 10-15 seconds left on the play clock, so not sure what you mean.

I actually try not to use chew clock unless the game is totally out of reach.

brentech

I actually wasn't trying to chew clock until I got that last 1st down and started taking knees.

Don't recall running the clock down at all until inside 2 mins. Was running plays with 10-15 seconds left on the play clock, so not sure what you mean.

I actually try not to use chew clock unless the game is totally out of reach.

np, there was some times during the 4th under 5min that I really thought you were. it would go back and forth between. Didn't think you were doing it every play, but seemed like it at times.

TheCrow

Free to play now?

Dota is free to play all the time.
cool.gif

Top Bottom