• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Somnia

Metal Gear Rising 2 should be great.

Platinum won't be rushed and have to pick up the scraps of a previous horrible development like before.

eznark

Banned
Made up to rank 9 with my priest control deck. Basically only ever lose to Paladins because they are playing nothing but low cost garbage cards these days and they can outlast me.

Game is so dumb, but since I started playing it while running I've actually gotten a ton of matches in.

Smokey

I don't think there were any variable desktop monitors available before GSYNC came along. I think in the mobile area displays were already capable of variable refresh rates which is maybe why it works without a dedicated module. I don't know enough about it though.

AMD needs to take advantage. They've let NVIDIA body them for too long in the GPU market.

SickBoy

Free to play now?

I'm not sure I can play the game at this point. I accidentally selected "simulate game" and then clicked "ready to advance" as I was desperately trying to fix the issue (because you can't de-select "simulate game" - wtf)

Just don't make it a 98-91 game, please.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well you like the Giants and the Yankees so it should be right up your shitty alley.

Emoticon_facepalm.gif

brentech

There were some strong episodes in the most recent sesson. Basically anything that doesn't have Raffi is at least ok.
Qft

I think of Rafi as Bowser after recent revelations. Seems like pocket hotdog kind of guy. He has some funny segments, like teaching baby Jeffrey to swim. But for the most part, he's wasted time.

brentech

I think of Rafi as Bowser after recent revelations. Seems like pocket hotdog kind of guy.

Reading that back, it sounds terrible. I didn't mean all that about Bowser. Just the part left above.

"He has some funny segments, like teaching baby Jeffrey to swim. But for the most part, he's wasted time." is just about Rafi's part on the show. Just to clear that up, lol.

I also felt like the addition of Rafi was too much. I'm not really into toilet humor

But I agree sometimes he has his moments but mostly I'd rather not have him

Now anybody who says that danny devito is a bad addition to its always sunny is crazy

DJ Bowser

Reading that back, it sounds terrible. I didn't mean all that about Bowser. Just the part left above.

"He has some funny segments, like teaching baby Jeffrey to swim. But for the most part, he's wasted time." is just about Rafi's part on the show. Just to clear that up, lol.

I HAVE FEELINGS, GUYS!

Also, Nightz, we planning for midnight tonight?

brentech

EA had a sale and it was 39.99 (not sure if the sale is still going - should be)

I won 20 bucks on PSN from some guy on GAF for beating his Driveclub WR, so I figured I'd pick it up

some of us have like 500 Madden GAF club games.
Mostly Phee, Crimson, Drizzler, and I.

eznark

Banned
They did say it's something they want to do and are working on it. So I have a feeling that'll come eventually.

Seems like there'll be about 15 cheap options that work well by this fall, so not sure how much it'll matter by then. I bet it'll be a huge thing at E3. Razer already has one out.

eznark

Banned
Watched a little bit of the Chinese tournament today. Secret looks ludicrously good, EG looked dominant up until they ran into....Navi? Some really fun games today.

I thought newbee and ehome were going to be decent? They seem kinda garbo.

Top Bottom