• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

SickBoy

Hey DM, when's a good time for you? My schedule in the coming days remains a little chaotic but if I know what's up with you, I can try to accommodate.

Come on dude you can't do that shit. Everyone deals with garbage and everyone's time is also valuable. Do like the rest of us and complain with a gg but

Yeah sorry bout wasting your time DCX that was shitty of me. I got through the first two seasons fine but this season I just haven't been able to deal with all the bullshit that I have been. The last few months have been really frustrating for me and the game has been making it worse. I should have quit the before this season started but I liked playing with y'all and didn't think it would start making me this mad which it shouldn't be. I've already quit the league so DCX can play the CPU or supersim or whatever.

Sorry again DCX that was shitty of me to waste your time.

Smokey

Yeah sorry bout wasting your time DCX that was shitty of me. I got through the first two seasons fine but this season I just haven't been able to deal with all the bullshit that I have been. The last few months have been really frustrating for me and the game has been making it worse. I should have quit the before this season started but I liked playing with y'all and didn't think it would start making me this mad which it shouldn't be. I've already quit the league so DCX can play the CPU or supersim or whatever.

Wait you quit the league for real? Cmon

Sanjuro

I've never done this.

I've never done this.

This is just karma for playing your third franchise while I waiting just so you can play you second franchise after and have me wait thru another game, DCX.

Tsizzle rage quitting is as lame as it gets. But don't quit the league, this division is too awesome as is!, just do what People who are bad at this game do and start the ask madden nonsense.
I've never done this.

I've never done this.
Yeah, at least Sanjuro gets entertainingly creative when he wants to waste his opponents time.

Smokey

Yeah I don't want to waste anybody's time again. I quit earlier this season on Pete too. I can't keep doing that shit. I'm too old to be acting like a kid over a video game and wasting everybody's time.

breh

Recognize When the game is pulling BS and let the cpu finish it out with ask Madden or whatever

JABEE

This is just karma for playing your third franchise while I waiting just so you can play you second franchise after and have me wait thru another game, DCX.

Tsizzle rage quitting is as lame as it gets. But don't quit the league, this division is too awesome as is!, just do what People who are bad at this game do and start the ask madden nonsense.

Yeah, at least Sanjuro gets entertainingly creative when he wants to waste his opponents time.
Drizzler, do you want to play tonight?

It wasn't even that bs of a pick. WR running drag means he never went 5 yards! LB is free to bump him if he wants. That screen bump as you threw caused the QB not to lead it cause the receiver stopped for that split second so he throws it to where he was exactly and that happens to be where the LB is.

I'm sure this isn't the case but giving madden the benefit of the doubt makes my losses easier!

Sanjuro

What the fuck Bob.

zW8gpfy.gif

Sokantish

Why don't you just take off the training wheels and madden with the big boys?

I'm trying to get you to change things up on the off chance you'd be worse so Reeves can steal OPotY

I'm doing you guys a favor, if I actually picked my plays I'd never lose!

At least that's what I'm going to blame my losses on. Stupid ask madden!

i talked to crimson and he is going to stay in the league as the chiefs. rage quitting is bottom of the barrel but we all lose our cool here and there. i'll have to confer with the other commishes on a punishment/suspension of players but crimson is a good league player and i prefer to hang onto good league players

Sanjuro

i talked to crimson and he is going to stay in the league as the chiefs. rage quitting is bottom of the barrel but we all lose our cool here and there. i'll have to confer with the other commishes on a punishment/suspension of players but crimson is a good league player and i prefer to hang onto good league players

I don't want to be Dean Ambrose. wtf

Smokey

I used to be like crimson

I remember I ejected the disc and threw it across the room because of some BS stunt CB did in Madden years ago

I am a better person now..now that anger its to 2k

Sanjuro

I've always been a good player, but this season I've had to overcome the odds like John Cena.

I just want to play some football. :'(

GG Jabee. I called a terrible game. Reeves getting nothing on top of you driving all over my D early fucked with me. 14 carries 35 yards that game for Reeves getting stuffed on 3rd and short so I was started passing on third and short. What just happened..

Your front 7 are very good.

JABEE

GG Jabee. I called a terrible game. Reeves getting nothing on top of you driving all over my D early fucked with me. 14 carries 35 yards that game for Reeves getting stuffed on 3rd and short so I was started passing on third and short. What just happened..

Your front 7 are very good.
GG. The Panthers front 7 is what keeps me in games even with Hardy, Kuechley, and Rivers out. I was kicking myself over that deep overthrow. It was a close game. I was worried about you beating me underneath on a couple of those third downs. You were driving on me, and I caught some breaks on short yardage plays.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I used to be like crimson

I remember I ejected the disc and threw it across the room because of some BS stunt CB did in Madden years ago

I am a better person now..now that anger its to 2k

I remember that happening but frogot what it was. Hail Mary TD?

DJ Bowser

I know what you're saying. I should really be at worst 8-2 right now.

Game is trash that is trying to destroy the AFC South fam.

We shall persevere.

Though that division is totally up for grabs now. Go Greg!

Top Bottom