• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

Straight clown

You're gonna be so pissed when Andrew Luck eats in a week like he's at the Golden Corral.

I hate to do it to you, Smokes... but for two weeks a season, we ain't fam.

AFC South life

brofist.jpg

Mrbob

If the AFC South and NFC North could combine into a super power division that would be the best thing ever. Zero fucks given slanging it all day long.

Greg

I don't even slang it

the fucking bullshit thing is I play a possession game, but the 2 or 3 bad balls (not Madden RNG) I throw per game are 100% picks

meanwhile I have 8 dropped picks a game and watch streams of people making all kinds of dumbass throws

DJ Bowser

I really need to stop slangin'. It's the most fun I have but half of my losses are a result of my Rex Grossman love.

Fuck it, I'm going deep.

YRRGS.jpg

DJ Bowser

I really like when your asshole QB scrambles without any of my defenders being aware while the game doesn't allow me to switch to them and manages 18 yard runs on 3rd and long to essentially knock me out of the playoffs.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Greg

I drafted a fast QB for a reason - my line, despite being built completely from scratch, refuses to be great

it took until the middle of another fucking awful season for it to pay off

DJ Bowser

Crap. I forgot about Valentine's Day. What will I do for Mrs Bowser?

This is too short of notice to compose a decent song and cooking a bitchin' meal won't be special. Damn it.

This is your fault, Greg!

DJ Bowser

Bootytime is pretty much every time we see each other (twice a week, give or take).

Devouring her ass like a pit bull eating oat meal out of a paperbag is a given. But I have to romance her first!

I'm super sappy and sentimental. I'll think of something.

While beautiful, I think baking brownies and then eating them out of your partner's derriere is a much more intimate form of edible anus. .

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bootytime is pretty much every time we see each other (twice a week, give or take).

Devouring her ass like a pit bull eating oat meal out of a paperbag is a given. But I have to romance her first!

While beautiful, I think baking brownies and then eating them out of your partner's derriere is a much more intimate form of edible anus. .

Holy shit hahahahahahahahaha

Valentine's day is so fucking stupid.

Smokey

u w0t

m8

Smokey

I have done research on 2k rep:

-go to another teams park, you win you get double VC, but not extra rep
-another team comes to your park you get extra rep for the W
-teammate grade matters a lot
-we need to play a ton this final Rival Day weekend . If we want rep we need to stay at our park, let others come in and catch Ls

I am close to pro 3. I will be legend 1 by the time the weekend is over

McNei1y

Is 2k's park mode good? I made my guy when I first got it and it seemed all buggy and junk so I didn't bother playing my player mode anymore. If it actually works it could be an incentive to go back to that mode and upgrade my player.

Smokey

Is 2k's park mode good? I made my guy when I first got it and it seemed all buggy and junk so I didn't bother playing my player mode anymore. If it actually works it could be an incentive to go back to that mode and upgrade my player.

it's the only mode worth playing. And maybe myTeam.

The first month was the usual 2k launch. Been fine for a while though.

I have done research on 2k rep:

-go to another teams park, you win you get double VC, but not extra rep
-another team comes to your park you get extra rep for the W
-teammate grade matters a lot
-we need to play a ton this final Rival Day weekend . If we want rep we need to stay at our park, let others come in and catch Ls

I am close to pro 3. I will be legend 1 by the time the weekend is over

I forgot what a shitshow that first month was. Looked like complete incompetence. Now it's just slightly incompetent

And you mean you're close to all star 3?

Mcneily, the only way you can upgrade your guy is by grinding in the offline mode

Smokey

Yes all star 3.

The first month was horrific even by 2k standards.

I dunno if I have the patience to grind offline so my dudes will prob stay where they are

Sokantish

Is Game & Wario any good? I have no idea what to use my coins on. I'm only at 660
Eh, I'm kind of the same. There were some I really enjoyed and others that were too much or too boring.

I think I've liked the 64 version the best

Yeah well that's the wrong one to like the best

eznark

Banned
I'm trying to decide if I should buy a new 3ds with majora's or not. IF the order is the only other thing coming out, may as well!

Is the new 3DS ever going to be on amazon?

eznark

Banned
Navi is as relevant as Tiger Woods these days. Wonder if they even stick together long enough to try and qualify for TI

Top Bottom