• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Was just talking to AZ about that the other night. I jumped on it last year when it was $60 for two years and now I only buy digital basically so I don't get any value out of it.

The GCU discount doesn't apply to consoles does it?

Ferny

Was just talking to AZ about that the other night. I jumped on it last year when it was $60 for two years and now I only buy digital basically so I don't get any value out of it.

The GCU discount doesn't apply to consoles does it?

nope

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I don't have problems with mine, although I do wish the wifi was 5Ghz compatible

For whatever reason the 5ghz band in my house is totally fucking useless. I ended up having to make my devices forget it just so they;d stop trying to connect.

For whatever reason the 5ghz band in my house is totally fucking useless. I ended up having to make my devices forget it just so they;d stop trying to connect.

Mine is great, but the range is really small so if I'm on the other side of the house, it has problems staying connected.

Smokey

You actually have a headset for the X1?

Yeah I told you I got the astro a50s like...a long time ago.

I tried to send you a party invite that one time and you ignored me

I'm prob gonna just use them on PS4 because my elites last like 45 mins on a charge

Smokey

Every single time we played something, you never spoke. I thought I was playing with Nightz

There's always a possibility I didn't want to talk to you. You know how you can get bitch like sometimeS.

I dunno that was a long time ago !

Bengals our game is lagging hard, if score is even at end of first I woudl like to reset

lol I can't even call plays with this

I'm resetting the game, you will have your 13 point lead, but this was litterally unplayable on my end

rinse82

Anyone use a NAS for their home media center? Any recommendations?

I have a pretty old D-Link DNS-323 that has been a good soldier for many years, but I'm having issues with Plex now that I've started using that as my go-to Media Center (used to use XBMC/Kodi).

Looking at QNAP or Synology but shit seems expensive. Wondering if there is a more cost-effective way to do this, NAS seems like overkill in most situations.

brentech

Was playing a game of Dota and had a phone call from my brother in law's GF saying they got locked out of their house. Was looking for spare key and totally forgot I was in a game or anything.
Didn't even know I hit pause when I got up. Luckily they let it go for a while, but I was just standing there for longest time apparently when other team unpaused. team was cool about it and we had an easy win.

kind of a weird, random, solo Q game. Even played sven, who I basically never play

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Metal Gear Rising soundtrack is on spotify. Fuck mumble. Using this while playing dota from here on out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I only glance in that thread here and there. And i havent been active on a regular basis in there in a few years. So it just looks like the same as it always is to me.

Things took a real downturn when the community forums were created.

Top Bottom