• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

SickBoy

gg DM.

What a piece of shit that was. Two bad INTs (one wrong button press, one throw that was so inaccurate it looked like it was intended for a different receiver).

And just about everything Madden-y that could go wrong did go wrong. Multiple fumbles (thankfully only one lost), injured (backup) QB, and early in the game when it looked like I might be able to move the ball, two or three drops on plays that would have been drive-sustaining. Terrible.

About the only bright light was getting an easy pick six after accidentally throwing into triple coverage for a pick (that pass to Graham was the missed button press INT).

brentech

Damn, that steam Square-Enix sale

almost want to give FFXIII a try, but every single person always says it takes like 30 hours to get to the best part of the game....that's just too far gone for me.

eznark

Banned
Greg I can play around noon as well. Going to some giant Mardi Gras party tonight so I won't be able to play after four.

BigAT

Not having TPs there is a bad enough mistake, but if you know you don't have them why the hell wouldn't you just dive to the T4s and try to race instead of strolling back home with no chance to stop them? Awful.

brentech

Not having TPs there is a bad enough mistake, but if you know you don't have them why the hell wouldn't you just dive to the T4s and try to race instead of strolling back home with no chance to stop them? Awful.

the, "i'm going to kill myself in their fountain and buy back.....OH SHIT I HAVE AEGIS"
can't be beat

DJ Bowser

Ready when you are, Brent.

I'm gonna try to use my custom playbook as I still haven't found a playbook I like. If you see me randomly burn a timeout, it's glitch prevention.

eznark

Banned
the, "i'm going to kill myself in their fountain and buy back.....OH SHIT I HAVE AEGIS"
can't be beat

Lol that was amazing

These teams are sweet! Greg probably can't go at all today now. Sorry man, wife came up win some plans I didn't know about, AP me please

Greg

Lol that was amazing

These teams are sweet! Greg probably can't go at all today now. Sorry man, wife came up win some plans I didn't know about, AP me please
it's all good man

I should be around Sunday afternoon if you actually want to play the game before the advance?

BigAT

Matthew Bailey ‏@Cyborgmatt
Steam is down and Artour can't reconnect to the game. This is going to be a long night

SLx19c3.gif

brentech

two dropped user picks in 4th qtr on your last drive to tie going to cost me the game.
one mental error in running a play on 3rd down that i've never run before and the routes weren't able to develop at all.

kind of a brutal game to lose because of those drops though.

Nightz

GG Nightz, that fumble at your 30 was killer. Te'o is a beast in this game

GG man. That fumble was huge. Was probably the turning point in the game. Despite the score, that was a defensive battle the whole way. Your D is tough to play against.

DJ Bowser

two dropped user picks in 4th qtr on your last drive to tie going to cost me the game.
one mental error in running a play on 3rd down that i've never run before and the routes weren't able to develop at all.

kind of a brutal game to lose because of those drops though.
GG dude. I definitely lucked out.

Your o-line was giving my defense fits all day and you kept getting rid of the ball just before I'd hit Johnny Manlet. My spirit was broken a couple of times during the game- I'm shocked I actually made the comeback.

brentech

I just can't believe how I lost. Not in the sense that, "oh, I was up by 17", because, well, this is Madden and that difference at half doesn't mean a huge bit. Had same type of game against Splat just a week or two ago.

But mostly my mistake in choosing a play I've never known I had in my book for an important 3rd and 5 or something.
Then when I had the ball back at 2:00 mark and ran for 10+ first down, I knew I needed to pick up one more 1st to close it out and had two good play calls, and after being totally spot on all game, Manziel throws two passes just out of reach of the receivers.
I guess that stuff and your hit on Manziel as he was getting rid of it....only to end up right in the belly of your lineman for the int....ouch

Just soul crushing in that respect. You played a good game that I should have sealed. Manziel needs more coke on the way to the stadium.

I did have a really nice full user control pick with Dansby in the 1st half though. His second pick of the game.
I'm going to have to go cry this one out.

Sokantish

Az, Smokey did the same thing! Then he replied to me like a day later and said he just got the message on PSN that I needed to pause it. Yeah right, like I'm suppose to believe that instant messaging isn't a thing that's been worked out years ago!

Smokey

Az, Smokey did the same thing! Then he replied to me like a day later and said he just got the message on PSN that I needed to pause it. Yeah right, like I'm suppose to believe that instant messaging isn't a thing that's been worked out years ago!

uh PSN is shit with messaging and it's a well known fact you troll

Top Bottom