• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

Less time felating dota and more time AP'ing Ez so Greg can play the last game and we can 'vance...

Smokey and I have unfinished business.

Which will remain unfinished until week 17.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Lazarus Effect looks like a cool movie*.

*That might be 100% because omg Olivia Wilde as an evil chick. Be still my heart.

only one game left! greg/ez are you guys going to play?

dang parties and other things are taking up my time this weekend! my dota time!

p.s.

why did i not look at the post above wellington before posting this?

Ferny

TNuspD0.png

Going pro in Smite.

GQman2121

Banned
this game is the worst

how do I win with this kind of pressure? the gun wasn't much better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWESBatanfk

and that's Bell and Lacy now that I've had to go against as AI... both were at like 10+ a carry looking like Marshawn

That's brutal. I don't understand how this continues to happen in the game year after year. You'd think someone in the media would ask these types of questions while the game is on it's PR tour.

Week 13

Next vance: Wednesday @ 12:30 pst

Games:

Lions @ Titans
Seahawks @ Saints
Raiders @ Bucs
Ravens @ Steelers
Falcons @ Rams
Chargers @ Chiefs
Redskins @ Packers
Vikings @ Cowboys
Bills @ 49ers
Panthers @ Cards
Jags @ Broncos
Dolphins @ Jets
Giants @ Bengals
Eagles @ Bears
Pats @ Browns
Texans @ Colts

NFC OPOTW: Doug Martin (Bucs) - 36 carries, 147 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: Ryan Kerrigan (Redskins) - 6 tackles, 3 sacks

AFC OPOTW: Andrew Luck (Colts) - 29/40, 366 yards, 3 TD, 2 int
AFC DPOTW: Will Hill (Ravens) - 2 tackles, 3 int, 1 TD

**JAMAAL CHARLES HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE REGULAR SEASON DUE TO RAGE-QUIT**

put him on the bottom of your depth chart crimson!

p.s.

rinse i have to go to my wifes sisters birthday thing this afternoon. probably wont be back till about 5 or 6 pm pst. let me know when you would be available

When can you play nightz?

**JAMAAL CHARLES HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE REGULAR SEASON DUE TO RAGE-QUIT**

p.s.

rinse i have to go to my wifes sisters birthday thing this afternoon. probably wont be back till about 5 or 6 pm pst. let me know when you would be available

Well at least I don't have to use AJ McCaron. I don't even know who my backup RB is though lol

LegoDad

I think everyone in this league has had the exact opposite feeling. Switch to a CB right before the ball arrives and you have a great chance at a pick. But yes, if you switch too early and hit triangle, your DB will slow down because he's attempting to locate the ball too early.
People threw like 30+ ints the last few season because many people could rarely complete a deep ball. That's the whole reason we were testing out user control catching.

That's my issue, I shouldn't have to time my switch so the game doesn't screw me over. People throw a lot of ints because they just thrown it up for grabs with no step on CB or because of overtop coverage. Madden likes certain amount of air with each throw. If you get that projection right the defender can't do a thing. Bullet the pass its an INT, float/touch and its an INT. Hoping they make a huge stride in how the AI reacts next year, but I don't think they've changed that logic in years.

p.s.

Montee Ball is officially on the trading block.

GQman2121

Banned
That's my issue, I shouldn't have to time my switch so the game doesn't screw me over. People throw a lot of ints because they just thrown it up for grabs with no step on CB or because of overtop coverage. Madden likes certain amount of air with each throw. If you get that projection right the defender can't do a thing. Bullet the pass its an INT, float/touch and its an INT. Hoping they make a huge stride in how the AI reacts next year, but I don't think they've changed that logic in years.

You don't honestly believe you have any control over all of your passes do you?

They're random as shit most of the time. That's where the majority of the ints are coming from. Not because most of the league is releasing their inner Grossman. Well, some are but the majority have been playing this game which at its core is very much the same game we've been playing for years now and know the various steps to throwing with the left stick. The issue again is accuracy is random as fuck and varies from week to week.

Top Bottom