• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
For future Smash reference:

If you're gonna pick Final Destination, just pick an omega version of another stage. Its the same thing but with better music and its more interesting to look at.

eznark

Banned
You can buy tales from the borderlands an episode at a time on PS4 but have to pay for the full season on PC.

Fuck you Telltale.

Mrbob

They were too busy playing Smash. Can't blame them as it is a game which actually works online.

Also, might be time to retire my 42" Plasma this weekend. Served me well over the years but I want a bigger tv. Though plasma is pretty much dead now so I'm going to have to purchase a LED LCD. Found a couple decent ones with low input lag.

Advanced to week 9

Advance date : Sunday, November 30...end of day?

Bucs @ Falcons
Cowboys @ Giants
Texans @ Saints
Colts @ Jaguars
Vikings @ Rams
Panthers @ Redskins
Lions @ Bears
Steelers @ 49ers
Jets @ Bengals
Packers @ Cardinals
Browns @ Ravens
Bills @ Titans
Patriots @ Eagles

Next advance would normally be Saturday morning but with all the holidays and shit I figured, we could just give people to the end of Sunday and be flexible about the advance time so SNF watchers can get it in after. How does that sound?

TheCrow

Does this include DOTA?

laugh.gif
You shouldn't even have to ask. I always make time for dota. Gotta level up my pa arcana.

I don't care for your avatar.

image.php

BigAT

laugh.gif
You shouldn't even have to ask. I always make time for dota. Gotta level up my pa arcana.

How far along are you? I think I'm at 30 points now. Really need to grind it out before the event ends, it's kind of ridiculous how much harder it is afterward.

TheCrow

How far along are you? I think I'm at 30 points now. Really need to grind it out before the event ends, it's kind of ridiculous how much harder it is afterward.

I think I'm at 15 points. Definitely have to grind some points in the next couple weeks. Luckily I have monday and tuesday off as well.

Go ahead and advance or SIM me then, I'll be flying back in state Sunday night but it will be late so won't be driving back home until Monday.

Week 8 Players of the Week

NFC Offense
(NYG) QB Ryan Nassib: 25/33, 377 yards, 5 TDs, 1 INT

NFC Defense
(STL) CB Janoris Jenkins: 7 TKL, 2 INT, 1 TD

AFC Offense
(IND) QB Andrew Luck: 24/30, 341 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs

AFC Defense
(JAX) CB Carlos Rodgers: 3 TKL, 3 INT

NFC Offense

NFC Defense

AFC Offense

AFC Defense

Well at least I stopped McCluster from getting it again.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie, any chance you can play today? Probably won't be around my ps4 that much over the holidays.

Yeah dude, I am working from home so let me know when is good for you.

I'm also celebrating working from home with a fine single malt whiskey so the earlier the better.

NFC Offense

NFC Defense

AFC Offense

AFC Defense

I am dedicating this season with Nassib to BigAT and the other Giants fans suffering through a terrible real life season.

Mrbob

NFC Offense

NFC Defense

AFC Offense

AFC Defense

Would be interesting to see yearly INT total for QBs. I have to be one of the worst teams with regards to turnover ratio this season.

Would be interesting to see yearly INT total for QBs. I have to be one of the worst teams with regards to turnover ratio this season.
Cutler is second for NFC Best QB this season. The awards don't care about TOs, Peyton is 2nd in the AFC. I'll post the whole thing once were on the next page.

Mrbob

Cutler is second for NFC Best QB this season. The awards don't care about TOs, Peyton is 2nd in the AFC. I'll post the whole thing once were on the next page.

The awards don't care about turnovers? Haha that is sad cmon EA.

Well I guess the 3000 ints i've thrown this season don't count then!

Top Bottom