• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Colasante

GG CB. Your defense's ability to diagnose every single pass I threw and get a hand on it regardless of their distance from the ball was pretty amazing, I wish my defense was that instinctive in zone.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG CB. Your defense's ability to diagnose every single pass I threw and get a hand on it regardless of their distance from the ball was pretty amazing, I wish my defense was that instinctive in zone.

Its a rare occurrence. Last week they watched every ball go by them even it they could have made a play on the ball.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Unexpected side effect of playing smash. I kinda wanna play animal crossing again.

My town is probably a fucking mess

Mrbob

5 guys was pretty, pretty, pretty good. I ordered a cheeseburger with grilled onions and grilled mushrooms, very tasty. You guys weren't kidding about the fries. I ordered small regular fries and my gf ordered small cajun fries and we could have got by with only one set of fries. Those cajun fries were super spicy, almost overwhelmingly so. Came close to making my eyes water but they were good. Will definitely head there again in the future.

Smokey

5 guys was pretty, pretty, pretty good. I ordered a cheeseburger with grilled onions and grilled mushrooms, very tasty. You guys weren't kidding about the fries. I ordered small regular fries and my gf ordered small cajun fries and we could have got by with only one set of fries. Those cajun fries were super spicy, almost overwhelmingly so. Came close to making my eyes water but they were good. Will definitely head there again in the future.

lol

you turned your back on Hardees!? for shame

Those cajun fries were super spicy, almost overwhelmingly so. Came close to making my eyes water but they were good.

Dude what the fuck kind of spices do they serve up in the midwest

It's supposed to be a little peppery...but this shit isn't ghost pepper lmao

also I always get the bacon burger. I can't have any burger without bacon in it

I dunno i get a bacon cheeseburger with a regular cajun and im usally still hungry for more fries... they are so fucking good D:

boobs cajun fries aren't hot whats wrong with you

BigAT

new events, cars, and tracks in Driveclub for free!

VnNKy3J.gif

Ferny

Lol I've never had that effect with cajun fries. They arent even spicy to me.

Top Bottom