• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Fingers crossed! If Microsoft can fix their flagship IP before Sony fixes their back bench racing IP they just might be on to something!

Halo is dead.

Pete, just FYI, I may not be able to make our game right at 1 ET but I will at least be in transition. Can we just say 1:15 and if I get here sooner, then yay?

TheCrow

TLOU alone exempts ps4 from that

You mean the game that came out on the ps3.
laugh.gif

and most of ferny's titles are also on pc.

Ferny

The game is improved, in a lot of ways actually, why does it matter?

Also, yes they are on PC, but if you just have a console or just do console gaming, those games were good.

BigAT

I played through that once and was so confused I never played it again

homerstriplebypass3_thumb.png

You're a dull boy Greggy.

I played it once and never touched it again. The game did a wonderful job of depressing the shit out of me before I even started playing.

I'm with you on Dust, but you're flying solo on this one.

The story/themes really have nothing to do with the gameplay. You'll quickly forget that you're throwing tears at poop and that you're crying because your mother is trying to kill you.

BigAT

Tales from The Bordelands Episode 1 is....good?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=939340

Seems like a good time to ask again since no one answered the first time around, but has anyone played Season 2 of the Walking Dead? I enjoyed the first go round a lot, but also didn't feel a strong desire to play much more when I was done. I feel like I heard virtually nothing about the second one considering how much critical acclaim the first one got.

Pete did you get disconnected?

I'll go put myself on AP. While I was still in the game, the chances that I get a TD+Stop+TD...arghhhhhhhhhh they're low but you had my number. I won't have a problem replaying it if you want though!

Ok sure I'll go again lol

Mrbob

Seems like a good time to ask again since no one answered the first time around, but has anyone played Season 2 of the Walking Dead? I enjoyed the first go round a lot, but also didn't feel a strong desire to play much more when I was done. I feel like I heard virtually nothing about the second one considering how much critical acclaim the first one got.

I only finished season one myself, and plan on going to season two soon. However I've heard from those who have finished it the second season goes on a bit of a downward spiral.

TheCrow

I enjoyed it. Not as good as the first season but I think that would've been almost impossible to do. Worth playing since its probably only $10 by now.

GG pete

sorry that second game was straight up trash from me

now is the bye week and the return of mike wallace....at 2-6

so who will I be taking #1 :(

We're on a losing streak!
My comp. percentage was awful!
I had a terrible game!

Confidence : 0

I've ruined Tanny like the Jets do to their QBs :(

Gg Phee, not sure why I didn't run the clock there at the end, got lost ended up having to punt it back to you, very strange...

Honestly I didn't even notice it. I was just wondering why the hell I keep playing like such trash :(

I think I know why but haven't done shit about it

Top Bottom