• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Playing Destiny made Mr realize how Mich utility a basically unending game as for me. It'll be my destiny replacement.

I beat it twice on PC though so I may have enjoyed it more than you.

Really thinking about it, it's just I realize how long that lasted for me on PC. Have a feeling I wouldn't play it long.

anyone know if the Nintendo 3ds eshop games deals will change? not much there
For the games that you'd want sales don't happen too often

Last night when I was on my PS4, I noticed one of my controllers started pushing my guy in the opposite direction of what I was holding the stick to

What in the fuck

eznark

Banned
I was going to wait for the holiday sale but I think I want to play Episode 1 of Tales From Borderlands this weekend.

I grabbed it on PSN just to get me over the $100 mark to get $15 back. Fuck telltale for forcing you to preorder all the episodes just to play one. I hate that shit. Thankfully The consoles don't let them pull that.

Just wish it was on WiiU.

eznark

Banned
Is that the AMEX offer or another deal? There's a few games I'd like to play and the offer has made me think about it.

It's just on the PSN store. Get $15 credit if you spend $100 on the playstation store before 12/2. I think it started 11/1.

I bought Dragon Age for $60, Diablo 3 for $35 and Tales from Borderlands for $5 so if my math checks out I'll bet getting $15 in credit, and can buy the rest of the borderlands season for nada dollaz

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's just on the PSN store. Get $15 credit if you spend $100 on the playstation store before 12/2. I think it started 11/1.

I bought Dragon Age for $60, Diablo 3 for $35 and Tales from Borderlands for $5 so if my math checks out I'll bet getting $15 in credit, and can buy the rest of the borderlands season for nada dollaz

$15 credited back to your account or an additional $15 credit for future purchases?

If you have an AMEX card you can check your account for the Sony offer. If you spend $100 you get back $25 (I checked after I posted) credited to your account. If the Sony credit is for future purchases it would be a nice stackable deal.

Greg

not to rain on your parade, but I was just going to buy some things to get to $100 since I bought GTAV the other week, and I decided to look at the promotion to be sure:

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/us-store-credit/
who have spent $100.00 USD or more using the SEN Wallet between November 25th, 2014 and December 2nd, 2014.

Mrbob

I grabbed it on PSN just to get me over the $100 mark to get $15 back. Fuck telltale for forcing you to preorder all the episodes just to play one. I hate that shit. Thankfully The consoles don't let them pull that.

Good idea. I'll just grab the first episode for now. For some reason the season pass is cheaper on XB1 ($14.99) than it is on PSN ($19.99), so I might go the Xbox route.

Ferny

Good idea. I'll just grab the first episode for now. For some reason the season pass is cheaper on XB1 ($14.99) than it is on PSN ($19.99), so I might go the Xbox route.

It could be that on the PSN store it includes all 5 episodes rather than just 2-5 on the XB1. Not sure tho. I bought the first one on XB1 and it runs great. Love it so far.

TheCrow

Its the same price. The season pass on xbox is only episodes 2-5. You have to buy episode one separately for $5.

brentech

SEN keeps saying my credit card data is invalid. Won't let me add funds to the wallet =\

I have to buy the monopoly game. My wife would love it. And then I can pick some random shit from there to hit 100

Top Bottom