• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Get diablo!

I added it, but I can't work my way through a pay screen on the ps4 itself or on the website. It's like they don't want my money.

edit: I couldn't even get the option on the website, but on the ps4 I was able to just use Paypal instead. added the money into the wallet from there and it was sucessful.

got D3, Monopoly, LBP3, Transistor

eznark

Banned
Take him or leave him. Old stuff. He's gotten kinda shitty, especially post 9/11.

I liked him better when he was a bad Bob Dylan wannabe.

Sanjuro

I still love The Untouchables probably the most. In retrospect, there are some issues with it, but it's just too fun of a film to give a fuck.

brentech

It's not just tiny. Slark get!

OMG I missed all the others! must get!
How did I not realize to click into the Dota section! god damn it!
Already have CM at home, so I just ordered all the ones I don't have and the NP plushie!

Only those 5 demigod statues available FMT. Doom is a carry.

BigAT

bhrF7EK.gif

i bought titanfall + seasonpass on xbone for $12.50. not exactly sure why but the game is much better than halo so i guess its an excuse to have a FPS MP shooter on xbone? or maybe i just like to waste money!

brentech

Was about to say how shitty PSN downloads were lately. But I restarted the box and now it's picking up 2-3mb a second.

But seriously, PSN download speeds were great over the first year for me. Now it's slow as fuck most the time. Not sure if there is a port i need to open or what.

And just found out I wasn't using google DNS which helps to have fixed.

brentech

PSN downloads are crazy fast for me ~3MB/s

...but it still takes 4 minutes to receive a damn message

they used to be for me. No idea what happened.
you use any settings on your router?

right after posting this it jumped back to it's regular speed. Sony is spying on me

eznark

Banned
Music in borderlands games remains awesome.

Gameplay in telltale games getting progressively worse. At least this game doesn't run like total shit.

brentech

nope

just picked it up. had it in my wish list since noticing it a week or 2 ago or whenever, but after seeing crow in it a bit, i can't wait longer

Top Bottom