• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

As soon as my copy arrives I'll join. My buddy said he'll shoot me the tracking number once he gets it. He lives in Japan though so he's still sleeping at this point. I expect I'll get the number tonight and it will hopefully arrive by Tue or Wed if not sooner.

You better Redbox that mother until it arrives!

Ferny

As soon as my copy arrives I'll join. My buddy said he'll shoot me the tracking number once he gets it. He lives in Japan though so he's still sleeping at this point. I expect I'll get the number tonight and it will hopefully arrive by Tue or Wed if not sooner.

LOL where do you live??

BigAT

You know FMT won't give a shit, Luke is at PAX so fuck him anyway and it's a holiday weekend so Phee probably won't even wake up til Tuesday.

FLIP THE SWITCH.

conan-lever-5-o.gif

JYEEEEEZUSSS

Hey, don't bring me up as one holding back the league! I am the most ruthless when it comes to telling people to hurry the fuck up!

After all, how do you think the first MLB league in GAF existence is about to actually finish a season?
1399000243577.jpg

Smokey

Smokey, are you still selling off your ASUS monitors. I have 1 already, but kind of want to swap out my original 24" since it doesn't have hdmi and I'm soon to have my second ps4 in my office.

Thinking of it yeah. Have too many around here. Will let you know if I do.

Mrbob

Monolith coming back to glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XbgmtIY5l4

Shadow of Mordor looks amazing. Can't wait to play this game. Not a big LoTR fan but I love Monolith Studios so I'll buy it for them.

awesome - I'll have to get that later

can you gift games on PSN yet? might as well pick a copy up for my dad too

No gifting yet and I don't know why. Shouldn't be tough to implement. PSN and XBL need gifting and multi packs.

Someone said we aren't starting it this weekend so I figured it wasn't an issue. Do you guys need me to rent it this weekend to get things started?

Someone said we aren't starting it this weekend so I figured it wasn't an issue. Do you guys need me to rent it this weekend to get things started?

planned to start week 1 this coming tuesday so you're fine. but you should probably get some practice games in! your opening opponent is nightz and he is ruthless

brentech

Haven't dug around the menus. Just kind of went straight in, but so far just one guy announcing.

6 over with no practice. Not bad. Some big whiffs with the putter. And one with the wedge.

planned to start week 1 this coming tuesday so you're fine. but you should probably get some practice games in! your opening opponent is nightz and he is ruthless

Yeah, I'll probably end up renting it so I can get some games in. Wish he would have payed attention to my wording and saw that if he hadn't already purchased it, I wanted to buy it myself today.

GQman2121

Banned
So we don't play the preseason games? Was looking forward to the Harbaugh Bowl with FMT.

I'm offensively handicap. I can't do anything right. Flacco doesn't throw into space like I think he's supposed to and I can't run worth a day. Linemen get in my way; holes do not open up; and I'm incapable of turning the corner wide and moving up field. It's awful.

On only thing I'm decent at is getting turnovers. I'm averaging two or more INTs per game and have multiple fumble recoveries. It's the only thing keeping me from being completely blown out online.

So we don't play the preseason games? Was looking forward to the Harbaugh Bowl with FMT.

I'm offensively handicap. I can't do anything right. Flacco doesn't throw into space like I think he's supposed to and I can't run worth a day. Linemen get in my way; holes do not open up; and I'm incapable of turning the corner wide and moving up field. It's awful.

On only thing I'm decent at is getting turnovers. I'm averaging two or more INTs per game and have multiple fumble recoveries. It's the only thing keeping me from being completely blown out online.

we usually dont play pre-season. if you really wanted to rumble in our pre-season game i could play you

brentech

That's how the Browns got to the Super Bowl in season one Madden 25!
I did have some decent rushing a couple games, but yea.

the following people are not signed into the league:

cola
livewire
mcneily
squall
rinse
ramirez

p.s.

sign in or risk players you want being cut or being replaced in the league. the choice is yours!

Top Bottom