• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Squall said he is renting it. We're just waiting on the Washington sacrificial lambs to be decided and we move forward!

McNei1y

Live traffic to ocean city blew ass today. I'm still about 35 mins out then I'll be good to go. Might take a short break and get grub though

Somnia

Shoot me an AIM if anyone wants to play, if I don't respond hit me up on PSN

AIM = Somnia1982
PSN = Somnia

edit: After 8PM CST, finishing up this movie (Mama... it's so so)

TheCrow

http://www.dota2.com/techies/

Its beautiful
cry.gif

ASSURED VICTORY SHOUT

The game hasn't even begun, but already victory seems certain. Equip the Assured Victory Shout in the Action Item slot in the Global Items section of your Loadout and, before the horn sounds and the battle begins, tell the world that this match is in the bag. If your prediction is right and victory comes your way, you'll earn one point for your Victory Prediction gem. If you're wrong, it resets to zero. Predict correctly to earn enough points, and you'll find a new trophy for your Gallery.

Ez rares, ez life, ez game.

McNei1y

Stop pressuring us to join. It's labor day weekend. Holidays are unique. Stop being impatient dickbags.

This series is important!

brentech

I assure you splatbot can solve techies!

oh, the problem is the rest of the team trying to do a-z challenges and such. thats how my mmr plummeted while the compendium was going. i'm still 350 points below what I was, and I've already re-climbed 200 points just to get back to 3000 =\

eznark

Banned
oh, the problem is the rest of the team trying to do a-z challenges and such. thats how my mmr plummeted while the compendium was going. i'm still 350 points below what I was, and I've already re-climbed 200 points just to get back to 3000 =\

I can't believe you can even look yourself in the mirror.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wait till we actually play the series like it's been agreed upon for the past few months you dingus.

I dunno, man. Im in the league menu's right now and his name is next to the Redskins. Seems valid...

hqdefault.jpg

"Ill Allow It!"

Mrbob

Are the procedurally generated courses done well? This is my main concern for the game.

If we have enough Madden Gaffers I may get it for the asynchronous online game play. Could be fun.

Top Bottom