• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Mrbob

Haha yeah. Iverson is ridiculous.

I don't know how to stop him with all that iso. He hits reverse layups between 3 guys in the paint. That 3 point to seal the game was a reverse 3 point shot off of iso with like 2 seconds on the shot clock. I just throw my hands up and give up. :lol

Oh well another close 4th quarter game I let slip away. :(

At least I'm starting to figure out how to utilize paul better. But I keep on hitting the wrong damn button on fast breaks with the icon passing, drives me crazy and leading to easy points the other way. :( That probably cost me the game as I did it 4 times during that game where you turned around my fast break off a bad icon pass and turned it into 2 points your way.

Smokey

1. HEAT (14-1)
  2. ROCKETS (15-1)
  3. BLAZERS (11-4)
  4. SUNS (11-4)
  5. MAVS (11-4)
  6. LAKERS (10-5)
  7. CAVS (10-5)
  8. NUGGETS (9-6)
  9. MAGIC (9-6)
  10. JAZZ (8-7)
  11. PISTONS (8-7)
  12. CLIPPERS (7-8)
  13. HAWKS (7-8)
  14. RAPTORS (7-8)
  15. SPURS (6-9)
  16. HORNETS (5-11)

---------------------
  17. BUCKS (4-11)
  18. BULLS (4-11)
  19. KNICKS (4-11)
  20. SIXERS (NO USER) (3-12)
  21. NETS (3-12)
  22. BOBCATS (0-15)

Mrbob said:
Haha yeah. Iverson is ridiculous.

I don't know how to stop him with all that iso. He hits reverse layups between 3 guys in the paint. That 3 point to seal the game was a reverse 3 point shot off of iso with like 2 seconds on the shot clock. I just throw my hands up and give up. :lol

Oh well another close 4th quarter game I let slip away. :(

At least I'm starting to figure out how to utilize paul better. But I keep on hitting the wrong damn button on fast breaks with the icon passing, drives me crazy and leading to easy points the other way. :( That probably cost me the game as I did it 4 times during that game where you turned around my fast break off a bad icon pass and turned it into 2 points your way.

The 2k cam allows me to use isomotion like that...one reason why I love it:D

One thing I don't like though is I can't get Yao to back down the defender w/ the 2k cam. He'll just stand there.

rjcc

is the 2K cam really back? I feel like I might put in the disc and find out it was all a cruel joke, and I just couldn't take that.

DCX

DCX
AirBrian said:
Oh, were you using the 2K cam? And did you notice no lag on the first FTs? So nice!
Yeah, i used the 2K cam, man it helps sooooo much. Maybe i can play up to my potential. :lol, the push for the playoffs begins! :D

DCX

AkaBalla

Next time u guys are low on players for team up, there's an option to not have AI players on the court. So if it was me, True and Pheeniks, and i pass the ball to a AI controlled player i'll be able to control him.

When your in the game lobby instead of selecting a specific player go to the unlock section underneath the lineups. I think thats how it works.

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
we're scheduled for this round. you and me, let's dance tonight.
I work tomorrow, so tonight is not good, although tomorrow night i can play up to 3 games. Sat also.

DCX

Top Bottom