• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Smokey

daw840 said:
You know, now that I think about the PIP rule and Smokey saying that fast break points neither help nor hurt I think it doesn't make sense. Technically they would hurt you. Because every time you get a legitimate fast break you get PIP at the same time. That would cut down on the number of drives to the basket you would have under a normal possession. Just something to think about, I don't really care either way. I will play as is prescribed in the rules.

If that's the case and they're already factored into the PIP, they are getting subtracted anyway when you do PIP - 2nd chance points.

I don't know if they are or not, but for the sake of keeping it simple it'll just be PIP - 2nd chance = total.

kado you want to play?

DiddyBop

viakado said:
i mixed it up. ...??
naw most of the time i had to switch to the player you were on to get on on ball D action:lol it was nothing more than a scrimmage so dont take my words too harshly. i take bynums dunks in my grill like a man,allow me the same courtesy to cook you with thornton:D

i like how you use picks to get raja open though,and nate off the bench is killer,knicks owner shoulda never have traded him,he is mad underrated. i will need to watch for these two players come playoff time

daw840

Smokey said:
If that's the case and they're already factored into the PIP, they are getting subtracted anyway when you do PIP - 2nd chance points.

I don't know if they are or not, but for the sake of keeping it simple it'll just be PIP - 2nd chance = total.

kado you want to play?

FB points that are in the paint, which all of them are, are added into both the FB stat and the PIP stat. 2nd chance points would have nothing to do with FB points.

Zep

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
zep i wish we played. i miss you in the online sports world lovercakes :(

:(

Playing you in football games is like a girl putting her period in my mouth.

Basketball might have the same fate!

Like 3 Doors down says(<3) LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHO I"AM, I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand! SO LET ME GO...
LET ME GO FMT!

FB points that are in the paint, which all of them are, are added into both the FB stat and the PIP stat. 2nd chance points would have nothing to do with FB points.

only because you haven't perfected the art of the fast break triple! learn it my friend!

p.s. i have probably made 1 all season..... but plenty of attempts! for some reason on fast breaks i either get blocked or miss the shot (unless i have a clear path with no one around of course), so i usually pull it back

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
only because you haven't perfected the art of the fast break triple! learn it my friend!

p.s. i have probably made 1 all season..... but plenty of attempts! for some reason on fast breaks i either get blocked or miss the shot (unless i have a clear path with no one around of course), so i usually pull it back

Maybe your on to something. I need to keep Barry out of the PG spot so he is in on the fast break. I will practice this. Watch out GAF!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Zep said:
:(

Playing you in football games is like a girl putting her period in my mouth.

Basketball might have the same fate!

Like 3 Doors down says(<3) LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHO I"AM, I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand! SO LET ME GO...
LET ME GO FMT!

how long you gonna be on? i just started making food

Zep

Banned
What cha making?

Im gonna run to the supermarket. Someone bought this nasty ass Godiva hot cocoa..Taste like paste. Should be back in 15-20.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Zep said:
What cha making?

Im gonna run to the supermarket. Someone bought this nasty ass Godiva hot cocoa..Taste like paste. Should be back in 15-20.

baked potato. got my fucking wisdom teeth removed. so im stuck eating fake food mostly...

i'm playing nhl otp right now, should be done in about 20. how about we shoot for roughly 11:45 since some are finishing anyways

Top Bottom