• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
viakado said:
fuck, i blame cb3 for the network error.
yeah well i blame you for making everyone elses team better by giving away your players. so we all have our problems

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
viakado said:
oh snaps. viakado vs. smokey at the pg position. who ever wins that battle, wins the game! ***19 assists, bitches. 19!!***

play defense and give the ball to chris bosh. thats all you have to do

I guess by the looks of it, another failed game? :lol

I'll be down for trying another. By the way, everyone should want to be on my team. I never lose

oh, CB having network problems? my domination in NCAA and NBA over him is redeemed!

p.s. anarchous one, sorry about that last night. i meant to be back in an hour and i got up to other things :(

anyhow, let me know when you can play!

smokey when does the league advance again?

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, CB having network problems? my domination in NCAA and NBA over him is redeemed!

p.s. anarchous one, sorry about that last night. i meant to be back in an hour and i got up to other things :(

anyhow, let me know when you can play!

smokey when does the league advance again?

sunday, 14th.

Zep

Banned
CB and Brian...I'm gonna be doing some floor work for the next 4-5 hours. CB im not worried about cause hes 3hrs behind but Brian, is 9-10est good for you?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
gg daw

beasley dominated with 37 pts

also, be careful with that double teaming outside the paint and swiping at the inbound. that's against league rules.

Mrbob

Trying to learn the 2k cam, i'll scrimmage with anyone if they want to play.

Or I guess I can get a league game in and get pounded trying to learn it. :lol

Mrbob

For those who use the 2K CAM, what camera settings do you use? Default 3.10?

I feel more comfortable with broadcast right now, but I think I'll be better suited in the long haul to learn the 2k cam.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
For those who use the 2K CAM, what camera settings do you use? Default 3.10?

I feel more comfortable with broadcast right now, but I think I'll be better suited in the long haul to learn the 2k cam.

i use default

Zep

Banned
damn, me and AB couldn't connect :/ Might be a router problem. Have to check out the NAT settings. We'll get our game in tomorrow nights!

Gonna play CB now.

daw840

Cerrius said:
gg daw

beasley dominated with 37 pts

also, be careful with that double teaming outside the paint and swiping at the inbound. that's against league rules.

One question. Is the swiping at the inbounds pass only after you score a basket? As in, the other side of the court. Also, towards the end of the 3rd quarter I sometimes like to start the halfcourt trap defense if I am really far behind. This causes the CPU to start double teaming to force a turnover. Is this against the rules as well?

AirBrian

Zep said:
damn, me and AB couldn't connect :/ Might be a router problem. Have to check out the NAT settings. We'll get our game in tomorrow nights!

Gonna play CB now.
Yeah, that was weird. First time I haven't been able to connect. :-(

We'll try again tomorrow!

Top Bottom