• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

wow. i was about to joke "here comes third q, hope we make it"

ugh. i think this network shit is on 2k and not our individual connections

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Since the Boobcats just pulled off a big trade today in the real-world, does anyone have any idea if or when I will see it on my end in the game? Raja Bell is one of the players involved and may already be on another team in the league. Do real-time trades lead to updated rosters in our season or am I stuck with what I have?

DenogginizerOS said:
Since the Boobcats just pulled off a big tade today in the real-world, does anyone have any idea if or when I will see it on my end in the game? Raja Bell is one of the players involved and may already be on another team in the league. Do real-time trades lead to updated rosters in our season or am I stuck with what I have?
i'll shoot you before i give you tinker bell.

edit: good question though. will the next season have updated roster?

daw840

DiddyBop said:
yea,do things stay the same for season 2? i would assume they do,which is fine.

I believe that when the next season starts the rosters will be reset. At least I hope so. BILLUPS FTMFW

Smokey

the most up to date rosters at the time of the new league will be used. once you start a league you become locked in until it's over.

daw840

Holy shit. I just played a game in my association season. JR Smith came away with 77 points and Melo had 32. I lost........

AirBrian

Zep said:
Brian, try again tonight? I think I got everything figured out :)

And I'll look for CB afterwards again..
Sorry I missed you Zep. I wasn't home anyway...busy watching the Bears play with my emotions. 10-6 and NFC North Champions still alive, baby!

I can't play tomorrow evening, but I'll be around Saturday during the day. Are you around then? If not, I'll be around most of Sunday too.

(Same for you, Hunter!)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
maybe.

i dont want no sonics( i refuse to call them the thunder) vs timberwolves garbage

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
not really. its just that when i pick Randy Foye and know NOTHING about his skill sets cause he plays on the timberwolves, it puts me at a disadvantage.

DiddyBop

gotta know your nba players man,using the superstars and superstar teams gets repetitive and boring,gotta switch it up sometimes!

Tony Momo

ecnal

i kinda think we should used stacked teams so that everyone can have a decent player.

problem w/ wolves/okc is that someone inevitably gets fucked and wont be able to do much all game--viakado had to play as the wolves' center :lol

ecnal said:
i kinda think we should used stacked teams so that everyone can have a decent player.

problem w/ wolves/okc is that someone inevitably gets fucked and wont be able to do much all game--viakado had to play as the wolves' center :lol

We should do Suns-Lakers

Top Bottom