• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Hunter D

Need my game reset against the hornets.

God is truly good fellas. Going to get timewarner now. Verizon can tongue polish my chocolate wmd.

I want Rose.

DMczaf

Suns
Nuggets
76ers
Spurs
Bobcats

Anytime you want to play, just message me on GAF or AIM since I've been on my laptop daily playing L4D. DenogginizerOS messaged me on Sunday, but it was like 10 mins after I got home from California :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Mrbob said:
Oh shitz. Time to tank my final game and try to get the seven seed.

Don't even. His defense is still very very good. Well and he murdered me with Radmanovic (who has a very quick release for his position, no setup at all). I was hoping I was in good shape going into that game but I shot so poorly (bad lag in that game too) that he could have beat me with Farmer.

My ISP told me everything is fixed. I have no clue if the issues I was having are gone though. I guess my area was having issues with internet yesterday. Hopefully I'm good to go though.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
DMczaf said:
Suns
Nuggets
76ers
Spurs
Bobcats

Anytime you want to play, just message me on GAF or AIM since I've been on my laptop daily playing L4D. DenogginizerOS messaged me on Sunday, but it was like 10 mins after I got home from California :lol
Sorry to go OT, but --- GAH! That avatar! You might be feeling down like I am because our defense rolled over for a third straight game and made Russell look like the second coming of John Elway --- but that's no reason to immortalize him in your crystal ball. :(

DMczaf

anachronous_one said:
Sorry to go OT, but --- GAH! That avatar! You might be feeling down like I am because our defense rolled over for a third straight game and made Russell look like the second coming of John Elway --- but that's no reason to immortalize him in your crystal ball. :(

I said the Bucs would not lose to the Raiders and bet my avatar, and now im stuck with this til the Super Bowl :(

Ugh, 2K Servers are f'ing up right now. They're so slow, and my game with Hunter D was lagging like hell and then finally disconnected.

Hunter D

DMczaf said:
I said the Bucs would not lose to the Raiders and bet my avatar, and now im stuck with this til the Super Bowl :(

Ugh, 2K Servers are f'ing up right now. They're so slow, and my game with Hunter D was lagging like hell and then finally disconnected.
Fucking lag. I was going to dip my big duncan in you in the 4th before he game dropped.

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
Pressure is on Airbrian.

Win the last two and you are in.

Lose one and you are out.

Can you do it? :D
Thanks for that! :p

viakado and Cerrius, will either of you be around later this evening?

EDIT: Nevermind.

AirBrian said:
Thanks for that! :p

viakado and Cerrius, will either of you be around later this evening?

EDIT: Nevermind.
i will be around this evening. i wont be around tomorrow though. So tonight is my last night to play our game.

daw840

I would like to respectfully request a deadline extension until either saturday or sunday night. With the holidays it has been near impossible for me to go to my buddies house to play these games. I would hate to be the contributor to more coin flip games.

Smokey

game has been reset.

and again I extended this final week until Sunday to get as many games in as we can. Still have some playoff seeding that hasn't been determined. Come Sunday though that's it. Simming the remaining games and it's playoff time.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Why doesn't the league page show Portland and Houston as having clinched their Conferences yet? I don't see any mathematical way that either could be caught.

Oh, and DMczaf, you'd better be on your game --- you need to win the rest of your games to tie me for the division lead. :D Anyone know what the tiebreakers are in that situation?

DiddyBop

looks like the sixers and nuggets get to control their own destiny. will the sixers make the playoffs? will the nuggets lock themselves in 5th place? we'll see by sunday:D

Smokey

DM
Hunter
Cloudy
Zep
Daw (moved 2,000+miles still setting situated...so okay)
DCX
BigAT
Denog
pheeniks (360 broke..so okay)

You all have at least 3 games that haven't been played. Nuggets situation I can understand but everybody else..come on. Specifically DM, Hunter, Zep,BigAt. You all have a chance to be in the playoffs or improve your seed and if I would have left the deadline at today, I would of had to sim all of your games.

10 days to play 5 games. 1 game a day or not even that. 1 game every other day. Now I've moved it back until Sunday so that's almost 2 WEEKS to play 5 games and all of you are still stuck on 3+ games remaining.

Come on...this is irritating to those of us who make an effort to get these in and over with..if you don't think you're going to play them then let me know in this thread, get it over w/, and I will advance the league tonight so the rest of us can move on and play. When I moved it back last night I didn't look at the standings and didn't notice that there were at least NINE people w/ 3+ games remaining...So let me know kthnx. And no response is just as good as saying fuck it to me, so that works too.

Mrbob

As much as I would like the playoffs to start, I probably can't get a game in until sunday night at the earliest so the extra couple days wait is ok with me. Of course, I know many others are chomping at the bit to get the playoffs started. Maybe I can steal one game in a best of seven series!

Hunter D

Smokey said:
DM
Hunter
Cloudy
Zep
Daw (moved 2,000+miles still setting situated...so okay)
DCX
BigAT
Denog
pheeniks (360 broke..so okay)

You all have at least 3 games that haven't been played. Nuggets situation I can understand but everybody else..come on. Specifically DM, Hunter, Zep,BigAt. You all have a chance to be in the playoffs or improve your seed and if I would have left the deadline at today, I would of had to sim all of your games.

10 days to play 5 games. 1 game a day or not even that. 1 game every other day. Now I've moved it back until Sunday so that's almost 2 WEEKS to play 5 games and all of you are still stuck on 3+ games remaining.

Come on...this is irritating to those of us who make an effort to get these in and over with..if you don't think you're going to play them then let me know in this thread, get it over w/, and I will advance the league tonight so the rest of us can move on and play. When I moved it back last night I didn't look at the standings and didn't notice that there were at least NINE people w/ 3+ games remaining...So let me know kthnx. And no response is just as good as saying fuck it to me, so that works too.
Its my piece of shit service provider. Don't worry I'm changing it so I will have a good connection if you guys play another season.

SPURS are around bitches!

Top Bottom