• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

bluemax

Banned
hgplayer1 said:
yeah I hadnt played since my last league game which I believe was over a week ago. I was afraid I wouldnt be able to keep up if you were playing well. dont let my record fool you I play a tough loss.

oh and dont forget about ROMOMENTUM!

also whats the deal with about 90% of my INTs I get tackled immediately with no chance to run it back and every time I throw one it seems like its a 30 yard run back at least.

Yeah didn't mean to take anything away from you. You played a good game.

MaestroRyan, no worries. Real life before video games.

Anybody know when week 13 advances? I know the site says week 12 advanced on saturday, so I'm guessing what wed? If so truelize when are you available?

Rorschach said:
CP
BigZep-Check
malleymal
mmlemay

Please Please Please let's get our games in. :( Not looking forward to the lag especially in those last 3 games, but I want to get them done.

Anyone want to fill in for AZGreg and the Packers? Blue: I'll fill in for you if you fill in for me. :lol

I'm available most of the weekend beginning Thursday night. mmlemayau on AIM. Hit me up.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
My nights out on the road are officially over like my hopes for a PS3 from Best buy.... its on again... whoever needs to play me, let me know...

Malleymal said:
My nights out on the road are officially over like my hopes for a PS3 from Best buy.... its on again... whoever needs to play me, let me know...

Haha...I'll get together with you this weekend for our game. Any chance you can sit LJ on the bench for this one?

I'm ready for somone to start replacing Bishop and Gunstar, they aren't doing a good job making themselves available. Who on the west coast can take me on to make up some games tonight? I don't care who it is. DM, FMT, bring it on!!

bluemax

Banned
Is this league dead? I've played like one league game in the last two weeks. I keep trying to get something scheduled with the Browns owner and nothing. I played the Cowboys but no one else on my schedule seems to respond. I really want to finish out the string too.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
seems like it is dead... but yea its gonna finish out, when the play offs hits its on and poppin again filled with more drama then you can imagine
`

DCX

DCX
Malleymal said:
seems like it is dead... but yea its gonna finish out, when the play offs hits its on and poppin again filled with more drama then you can imagine
`
Yeah...i bet, i just hope i can make it in :(

DCX

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Is this league dead? I've played like one league game in the last two weeks. I keep trying to get something scheduled with the Browns owner and nothing. I played the Cowboys but no one else on my schedule seems to respond. I really want to finish out the string too.
I told you I could fill in for your packers game. :D

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry fellas, having some personal issues in real life (wtf!) that is affecting my commish skillzzz! the madden curse continues!
It's ok, shit happens to the best of us, hope you get things straighten out sooner than later, i need to know if i'll make it to the big dance or not :( Duce, look me up buddy so we can get this game, it would finish out the season for me as i have already played my last game with FMT.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I still would like to get some games in...but damn FFXII, and now I've picked up GOW.

Oh, and that other stuff.

I don't know the Ravens owners tag, and is Ian still playing?

If I could just get 2 or 3 games done, it'll make me feel better, since I'm only sitting on 8 games complete, versus some guys with 12 games finished.

Rorschach

bluemax said:
What's your screen name? Maybe I can try sometime tonight. I have your GT already I think...
hawakubo is my aim name

JuanMr: sure thing.

PS: anyone want to fill in for AZ Greg (packers) or CP (Cardinals)? :p

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ematz, maestro, I will be home today and looking to play my remaining games. I'll be putting together my new PC so I will have some downtime while windows installs.

Lonestar

Ror, you messed up the offensive stats for the Cards/PIIRRATES game. We didn't run that well! And we passed better!

DCX

DCX
Duce, i really want to finish the season...play me, i'll even take down stats for both teams...and input them when available..

DCX

Lonestar

Can no one stop Clinton Portis but me? 1899 yards, 27 touchdowns, and a 9.1 YPC. If it wasn't for me, he'd be over 9.5 YPC! COME ON GUYS!

PS: Someone stop LJ too.

Lonestar said:
Can no one stop Clinton Portis but me? 1899 yards, 27 touchdowns, and a 9.1 YPC. If it wasn't for me, he'd be over 9.5 YPC! COME ON GUYS!

You might have stopped him, but it'll be the opposite of last years playoff scenario if we meet again
hopefully :(

Also at one point it was 10.1 so people have gotten better at stopping him.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Hey sonshogun thanks for subbing that game. I did everything I could not to keep scoring but when brett feels the need to throw 5 picks when he's on his 10-20 yard line, and green fumbles twice on your 20-30 yard line its tough. Sorry the packers sucked that one up for you, I would like to play you when you're the jets because the packers are way underrated in this game. I took out all my starters at the begining of the 4th quarter and the greenbay D was just getting man handled by my line :/

Rorschach

Lonestar said:

See my earlier post about Portis. ;)

Ror, you messed up the offensive stats for the Cards/PIIRRATES game. We didn't run that well! And we passed better!
:lol Fixed. :p

Rorschach said:
See my earlier post about Portis. ;)

Your earlier post still doesn't apply though, cause now Portis is in the top 10 in attempts, but still barely breaks as many tackles. Just compare Jackson and him, almost the same attempts, way less on the btks though.

Rorschach

sableholic said:
Your earlier post still doesn't apply though, cause now Portis is in the top 10 in attempts, but still barely breaks as many tackles. Just compare Jackson and him, almost the same attempts, way less on the btks though.
You do know that the only btks counted are the manual ones, right? :p The CPU ones where people just slide off don't count. XD

Rorschach said:
You do know that the only btks counted are the manual ones, right? :p The CPU ones where people just slide off don't count. XD

So you think that makes up for the huge difference. I'm telling you I don't break many tackles, I simply get to open space. Earlier you said it was cause I wasn't even in the top 10 in rush attempts, but now I am.

Rorschach

sableholic said:
So you think that makes up for the huge difference. I'm telling you I don't break many tackles, I simply get to open space. Earlier you said it was cause I wasn't even in the top 10 in rush attempts, but now I am.
...I was joking...hence all the smilies...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry fellas, having some personal issues in real life (wtf!) that is affecting my commish skillzzz! the madden curse continues!

Dumped again, huh?

:(

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
We definitely need to make the next season less weeks, and the intervals smaller. That's why the ncaa league went so well. No one has interest anymore except about 4 of us lol.

Lonestar

Hey, make that 5, I've got interest, just no time! Got Dad into a rehab center 10 minutes away, but a major malfunction on medicine mislocation happened. Almost had to drive back to Atlanta and back to pick up 7 pills! Or take him to the hospital just to get those pills. But that's under control. Oh, and my younger sister gave birth yesterday as well, 9 lbs 13 oz, it's like she gave birth to a Offensive Lineman.

BACK SPASMS GET!

Top Bottom