• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ferny

Good game Ram. After those 3 straight INTs, I think I actually found my rhythm and got some good offense going. It was a bit late though.

Ramirez

Good game Ram. After those 3 straight INTs, I think I actually found my rhythm and got some good offense going. It was a bit late though.

Were you getting the latency? Made it impossible to play run D. :( I don't remember us lagging like that last season.

Couldn't believe my D got 3 INTs in under 2 minutes, I hope this bodes well for the rest of my season. I fear for my run D if that game was any indication though.

Manning>Roethlisberger, was making passes all game that would have been rockets and overthrown with Ben...thanks AT!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Im going through and editing all the contracts for trades that wernt fixed. If you played week 1 with an illegal cap/roster, you get a mulligan due to all the confusion getting things up and running yesterday.

HOWEVER. From this week forward if you play a week with:

- A Roster number below 50 or above 55( we may have some injury exceptions)
- A Roster thats over the cap
- A Roster with contracts that are lower than they should be due to the offseason trading

You will be punished. So i would suggest everyone double check and make sure their contracts are all where they should be. If they arent find myself, Luke, or FMT and make sure they are changed before playing your week two game.

As you were.

PS. Colosante your kinda fucked cap wise unless im missing something. Get at me.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Im going through and editing all the contracts for trades that wernt fixed. If you played week 1 with an illegal cap/roster, you get a mulligan due to all the confusion getting things up and running yesterday.

HOWEVER. From this week forward if you play a week with:

- A Roster number below 50 or above 55( we may have some injury exceptions)
- A Roster thats over the cap
- A Roster with contracts that are lower than they should be due to the offseason trading

You will be punished. So i would suggest everyone double check and make sure their contracts are all where they should be. If they arent find myself, Luke, or FMT and make sure they are changed before playing your week two game.

As you were.

PS. Colosante your kinda fucked cap wise unless im missing something. Get at me.

So, you probably missed it, but LM won't let me sign any FA.

Ferny

Were you getting the latency? Made it impossible to play run D. :( I don't remember us lagging like that last season.

Couldn't believe my D got 3 INTs in under 2 minutes, I hope this bodes well for the rest of my season. I fear for my run D if that game was any indication though.

Manning>Roethlisberger, was making passes all game that would have been rockets and overthrown with Ben...thanks AT!

Thats what killed me the first couple series. Constant stutters made it impossible to really time my routes.

CB3

Current teams over the cap:

Rams
Saints

Current teams under the roster limit:

Bills
Bucs
Packers
Raiders
Rams

LukeSmith

Hilariously, if you look at Rams roster, that team is so fucking stacked with depth. It's no wonder they are under the player count and over the cap.

Colasante is getting his Mike Tannenbaum on

BigAT

I'm assuming that Fat Rape Face's contract needs to be fixed, not positive on the details but it was like $14.5M/yr for the next two years.

CB3

i cant help but to think when i offered him a cheap DB better than the one you offered.

He took yours.

Just about explains things here.

TheCrow

Champ should be at 9.5 mill for this year. Cut and resigned him so I could get cheap players and drop others. Should still be under the cap and I kept track of my drops for next years cap penalty.

CB3

Col i adjusted the contract of Gettis that FMT said he would, but he didnt. It should put you in a little bit of a better situation but you still have to make some moves.

Splat

GG Birdman. I need to stop throwing picks in your endzone, cost myself the game.

Also FUCK YOU game, that last 3rd down run was short. I hate how you can't challenge under 2 minutes, but the game doesn't always review shit that was wrong :( I have the replay! Also of note in the replay, 3 of my dlineman are broken and collapsed into puddles at midfield.

bluemax

Banned
GG Birdman. I need to stop throwing picks in your endzone, cost myself the game.

Also FUCK YOU game, that last 3rd down run was short. I hate how you can't challenge under 2 minutes, but the game doesn't always review shit that was wrong :( I have the replay! Also of note in the replay, 3 of my dlineman are broken and collapsed into puddles at midfield.

First place is mine!

Birdman02

GG man. My defense came up big with 2 picks in the redzone. Ingram was a beast for me, and Brees had a good game...other than the one bad pick I threw. LaKeith Law had a nice debut with a big TD catch. It's good to finally have 2 receivers that can beat the press.

Also, I think that play might have been a 1st down. Ingram had the ball in his lead hand, and I think it broke the 1st down line. I could be wrong though. I think you got a similar call on a 3rd down pass earlier in the game...it looked like almost the same animation.

Splat

GG man. My defense came up big with 2 picks in the redzone. Ingram was a beast for me, and Brees had a good game...other than the one bad pick I threw. LaKeith Law had a nice debut with a big TD catch. It's good to finally have 2 receivers that can beat the press.

Also, I think that play might have been a 1st down. Ingram had the ball in his lead hand, and I think it broke the 1st down line. I could be wrong though. I think you got a similar call on a 3rd down pass earlier in the game...it looked like almost the same animation.

It was really close but I went and checked via replay after, and he was a clear ~3-4 inches short of the marker. Marker was just past a yardage line, and when he was down he hadn't cleared it yet. Close year, but not a 1st :( The first pick was a bad idea on my part, the second was just a brain fart. Sales and Fitz were running overtop of each other and I hit the button for Sales when I meant Fitz, who I think was actually coming open, though not positive. Your Oline is goddamn ridiculous!

Birdman02

It was really close but I went and checked via replay after, and he was a clear ~3-4 inches short of the marker. Marker was just past a yardage line, and when he was down he hadn't cleared it yet. Close year, but not a 1st :( The first pick was a bad idea on my part, the second was just a brain fart. Sales and Fitz were running overtop of each other and I hit the button for Sales when I meant Fitz, who I think was actually coming open, though not positive. Your Oline is goddamn ridiculous!

I was still lucky to make that first pick...Harper caught it after it bounced off of Porter's hands. Fitz probably would've come open on the second one unless Vilma got in his way. He probably would've made the catch anyway.

My o-line had a great game. I think it's all the same players as last season, and I don't think they had much progression, but they were really holding their blocks in the run game and kept Brees nice and clean in the pocket.

Splat

I was still lucky to make that first pick...Harper caught it after it bounced off of Porter's hands. Fitz probably would've come open on the second one unless Vilma got in his way. He probably would've made the catch anyway.

Yeah but I threw a terrible throw to the flat that should have been a pick 6 and your guy dropped it, so it all comes out in the wash. I didn't deserve to win that game at all, you outplayed me like crazy.

Ramirez

Only 4 games left!

The Rams only have one QB, lol! Go for Bradford's legs!

I also love how Weatherspoon is an 81 OVR on LM, but in game he's a 78 or so. Neily & DCX made out like bandits considering what they got and how terrible the depth in the draft was. :(

bluemax

Banned
You know, David Hawthorne has to be one of the most underpaid players in the Madden Franchise:

8th in career tackles, 16th in career fumbles forced

Also 12 sacks and 7 INTS. Not bad for a guy who makes less than $4 million per.

Only 4 games left!

The Rams only have one QB, lol! Go for Bradford's legs!

I also love how Weatherspoon is an 81 OVR on LM, but in game he's a 78 or so. Neily & DCX made out like bandits considering what they got and how terrible the depth in the draft was. :(

If he gets hit like he did against Seattle all season he won't make it to week 8.

Peter Tanico is 32nd all time in this franchise in passing yards.

Mrbob

I was playing ME3, someone could have sent me a message on 360! Time for sleep now we'll have to play tomorrow night!

Colasante

Rams cut

Abram Elam: 1 year x $3.6 million
Fred Robbins: 2 years x $2.5 million

And more cuts may be coming.

Also, I'm willing to trade Brandon Marshall, 1 year at $10.2 million. I didn't intend to flip him, but I've got to find some way to manage my cap.

Rams cut

Abram Elam: 1 year x $3.6 million
Fred Robbins: 2 years x $2.5 million

And more cuts may be coming.

Also, I'm willing to trade Brandon Marshall, 1 year at $10.2 million. I didn't intend to flip him, but I've got to find some way to manage my cap.

I'd trade picks for Marshall if I could get rid of Moore. The penalty is 20% right? So if I cut Moore who's getting 9.2Mx1 I'd only eat 1.84M?

eznark

Banned
Browns, can you play this afternoon sometime? My wife is at the doc, so I'm not sure when she will be home but I can play when she gets here.

Colasante

Happy to announce that the St. Louis Rams are under the cap and have the 50 player minimum, all while keeping cap-space killers Brandon Marshall and Antrel Rolle under contract.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Happy to announce that the St. Louis Rams are under the cap and have the 50 player minimum, all while keeping cap-space killers Brandon Marshall and Antrel Rolle under contract.

This is crazy, didn't you have the most cap space in the league before the draft and FA?

Top Bottom