• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Lol Adrian Peterson is made of glass.

Also, I guess I don't understand manual blitzing rules? Two draws, two user tackles of the QB by a LB?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thecoldone33 4:32 pm
smokey tv
please

dboythagr8 4:34 pm
cant
im going to cheese
cant let yall see

thecoldone33 4:35 pm
i know. you only put cjpcakes on
soyou wont lose

dboythagr8 4:35 pm
i play against wellie on stv

infront of everyone

dboythagr8 4:35 pm
and hes won everrytime

ck doesnt even make the playoffs
but i guess you dont either

Ramirez

Lol Adrian Peterson is made of glass.

Also, I guess I don't understand manual blitzing rules? Two draws, two user tackles of the QB by a LB?

What? I never sacked your QB manually with a LB? I remember Dent going through untouched on one of the draws, but that was the cpu. That aside, manual blitzing is legal on runs and PAs.

Peterson out 3 weeks, wooooooo

Must be something in the air in GB, I had like 6-7 guys go down through out the game...

DCX

DCX
Gg Q. Tyrod missed some throws out there but I'm glad he wasn't asked to win the game with his arm.

The defense played lights out and my online really got off the line quick and generated a push all game long.

In Tyrod we trust.

DCX

Smokey

at least my picks were both manual picks. you let the CPU do your dirty work!

GG but

let me address this

1.) after i found out your go to move on the left side you were done

2.) you're lucky it wasn't 50 something to 10. i had 4 picks that went right through my hands. right in the hands. you got lucky once on your cross route and that was the result of your TD but other than that it should've been an even bigger blowout

3.) i did have one manual pick

either way FYIDM gg :p

LukeSmith

krapernick returns :(

some of those picks were lulz. best that i start off slow this year and come up in the end then start off fast and have a down fall :(

trash-can.jpg

GG but

let me address this

1.) after i found out your go to move on the right side you were done

2.) you're lucky it wasn't 50 something to 10. i had 4 picks that went right through my hands. right in the hands. you got lucky once on your cross route and that was the result of your TD but other than that it should've been an even bigger blowout

3.) i did have one manual pick

either way FYIDM gg :p

what was lucky about my TD? that was your man and you followed VD leaving walker wide open. nothin' lucky bout that bro!

and what is my trick on the right side? the most receptions in the game came on the left.... to donnie avery!

0 slot receiver receptions :D

Nightz

Wellie, did you have a specific time frame in mind to replay our game? I just want to arrange my activities for the rest of the evening.

Sanjuro

Ferny: Hey man when did you wanna play?
Sanjuro: never
Ferny: :(
Sanjuro: did we legend of bagger vance?
Ferny: why be mean to a division rival man not cool
Ferny: I do not get your reference sir
Sanjuro: eh, some lousy will smith movie
Sanjuro: that is the title of the movie
Sanjuro: he plays a token black caddy in the 20s or so
Ferny: no i know the movie lol but the reference in regards to this was lost on me
Sanjuro: ohh
Sanjuro: vance
Sanjuro: advance
Ferny: ohhhhhh
Ferny: lmao wow
Sanjuro: damn you ferny
Ferny: LOL!
Ferny: Im sorry I fail :(

Ferny

Ferny: Hey man when did you wanna play?
Sanjuro: never
Ferny: :(
Sanjuro: did we legend of bagger vance?
Ferny: why be mean to a division rival man not cool
Ferny: I do not get your reference sir
Sanjuro: eh, some lousy will smith movie
Sanjuro: that is the title of the movie
Sanjuro: he plays a token black caddy in the 20s or so
Ferny: no i know the movie lol but the reference in regards to this was lost on me
Sanjuro: ohh
Sanjuro: vance
Sanjuro: advance
Ferny: ohhhhhh
Ferny: lmao wow
Sanjuro: damn you ferny
Ferny: LOL!
Ferny: Im sorry I fail :(

Really doe?

McNei1y

Rams said they can't go until tomorrow :-/

vadernoooooo.jpg

Its early but Livewire, I play you next. I won't be back until Saturday. Heading down to Ocean City tomorrow to drink and watch the first two days of college bball. I'll be back during the day Saturday.

Nightz

GG Nightz. I can't really tell if I'm out of sync offensively or your D was that good. Felt like I had no time to throw.

Great game bro. My controller's soaked from my hands sweating so much on that last drive. I felt like I had no time to throw as well. Was lucky to get off some of those throws right before Stafford got hit. First time beating you ever, feelsgoodman.

LOL at the play of the game being the game winning PAT.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Great game bro. My controller's soaked from my hands sweating so much on that last drive. I felt like I had no time to throw as well. Was lucky to get off some of those throws right before Stafford got hit. First time beating you ever, feelsgoodman.

LOL at the play of the game being the game winning PAT.

Shit that was? Wow.

I'm so mad at myself because I sold out on the pass thinking there was no way you would run on that last play. Had I just called a regular play I'd have been ok. Crazy to think that I gave up only 14 and lost. I was about to launch my controller through the TV when you completed that comeback route up against Leon Hall when I switched to him but didn't press Y fast enough.

Whelp, that about wraps up my playoff hopes. Ram and Browns guy are both going 16-0.

McNei1y

Whelp, that about wraps up my playoff hopes. Ram and Browns guy are both going 16-0.

Not so fast. You play me one of the last games and if my assumption is correct (that I play poorly in even number seasons) then you'll destroy me! I have no hope with my last four games on the regular season: AT-Welli-FMT-Ram.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Stop trying to make up dissing me earlier. And how would going 2-14 change playoff seeding when my divisional opponents go 16-0?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW I spent some time today thinking up a defensive tweak for Rodman Brooks and AP. I call it the POW D, strictly based on hit power. Here's the HP of 5 of the back 7 players.

FS - 92
SS - 99
LOLB - 88
MLB - 92
ROLB - 99

Can't wait to end their seasons and hopefully their careers.

Top Bottom