• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ferny

BTW I spent some time today thinking up a defensive tweak for Rodman Brooks and AP. I call it the POW D, strictly based on hit power. Here's the HP of 5 of the back 7 players.

FS - 92
SS - 99
LOLB - 88
MLB - 92
ROLB - 99

Can't wait to end their seasons and hopefully their careers.

Rodman is out for 2 weeks so you won't do no such thing.

McNei1y

That was more of a bad read than the route not working.

In a zone with the proper route combos the comeback or curl will be wide open. Just have to get the cb cover a the or rob in the flats.

Lb with range and a safety with insane ability can still make a play on it though. Small window.

DCX

You're right. I really only had Berrian in the area so the CB was all over him. I just made a bad decision. Another poor move on my part!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BF3 Team Deathmatch might be one of the worst things ever

Conquest or Rush is the only way to go. I play conquest with friends and rush mode when im by myself.

And thats coming from a guy that generally loves TDM more than any other mode.

Birdman02

GG Blue. I definitely got lucky and stole that one. You put an offensive clinic on me for the first 3 qtrs. I got lucky with the forced fumble and recovery that led to the go ahead TD.

I had an idea what you were gonna do when you audibled on 4th and 8. I didn't get deep enough to make the play with Vilma, but luckily Jenkins was in the perfect position to make the pick and seal the win.

EDIT: Just noticed I lost Ingram for my next game. I thought for sure a dislocated elbow would mean multiple weeks out. My rookie WR Law also got hurt early, but he came back to make the go-ahead TD grab on a nice diving catch.

bluemax

Banned
GG Blue. I definitely got lucky and stole that one. You put an offensive clinic on me for the first 3 qtrs. I got lucky with the forced fumble and recovery that led to the go ahead TD.

I had an idea what you were gonna do when you audibled on 4th and 8. I didn't get deep enough to make the play with Vilma, but luckily Jenkins was in the perfect position to make the pick and seal the win.

Yeah just a terrible idea by me there. Such an obvious call and against a veteran player like you there's no way I'm completing that.

Oh well, Kaiser is off to a much better start this season passing wise, over 60% completions only 2 picks and only 1 sack.

Edit: I swapped corners around after your first drive to try and combat how I was getting beat. I don't know if it made a difference or not.

Birdman02

Yeah just a terrible idea by me there. Such an obvious call and against a veteran player like you there's no way I'm completing that.

Oh well, Kaiser is off to a much better start this season passing wise, over 60% completions only 2 picks and only 1 sack.

Edit: I swapped corners around after your first drive to try and combat how I was getting beat. I don't know if it made a difference or not.

I think the corner switch definitely made a difference. I was kind of locked in to throwing to Law alot early (and a couple to Colston) after the conversation about no one being able to dominate with an outside WR. Law still seemed to be getting open, but your CB made him drop at least 3 passes that I can think of.

Moore is always gonna be tough to deal with in the slot, but that's just Madden for you.

LiveWire

vadernoooooo.jpg

Its early but Livewire, I play you next. I won't be back until Saturday. Heading down to Ocean City tomorrow to drink and watch the first two days of college bball. I'll be back during the day Saturday.
I'll most likely be drinking all day Saturday and possibly being a soccer hooligan for the Sounders home opener Saturday night. Sooooo, you can claim your win when I am home and hungover on Sunday.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll most likely be drinking all day Saturday and possibly being a soccer hooligan for the Sounders home opener Saturday night. Sooooo, you can claim your win when I am home and hungover on Sunday.

MLS? Thats like saying you love basketball and cant wait for the WNBA season to start.

bluemax

Banned

Hope they put on a better show for you than they did tonight. What an embarrassment.

DCX

DCX
Translation: fuck I am so bitter that Mario left, we are boned.

My thoughts exactly. If they didn't hit with Barwin they would be in even a bigger panic.

Mario has been a.beast and proving people wrong since day one. Everyone had Bush as the pick.

DCX

Smokey

Translation: fuck I am so bitter that Mario left, we are boned.

yeah because the defense totally fell off when mario was out. we're so boned for not offering a guy who was hurt for 2 consecutive seasons some crazy amount of money.

how the fuck yall going to tell me and i watched the guy every sunday. he's good...when he wants to be...and that's part of the problem. he doesn't play hard or with intensity all the time like somebody of his caliber should.

making him the highest paid defensive player is straight dumb.

Smokey

Holy shit you are bitter and terrified. Relax, you guys are set, thank god for white boys from Wisconsin.

bitter and terrified because i responded to your post with the truth about his play. i see

i hope he does well in
toronto
buffalo while sitting on stacks of cash. texans got the pick right out of the trio of bush, young, and himself so go get ya money big dawg, he's just not worth 100 mill or whatever crazy number it was that i saw

eznark

Banned
bitter and terrified because i responded to your post with the truth about his play. i see

i hope he does well in
toronto
buffalo while sitting on stacks of cash. texans were the only team to believe in him and got the pick right out of the trio of bush, young, and himself.

Get a hold of yourself. Good lord, defense wasn't the problem this time. To see you in such a state...I don't know. Just, breathe.

Mrbob

Smokey said:
how the fuck yall going to tell me and i watched the guy every sunday. he's good...when he wants to be...and that's part of the problem. he doesn't play hard or with intensity all the time like somebody of his caliber should.

Lol, this is the same thing Panthers fans told me when the team signed Peppers. He takes plays off! He doesn't give his all! Peppers has done nothing but go all out since signing the big contract with the Bears! Even playing through a moderately serious ankle injury last season!

Smokey

Lol, this is the same thing Panthers fans told me when the team signed Peppers. He takes plays off! He doesn't give his all! Peppers has done nothing but go all out since signing the big contract with the Bears! Even playing through a moderately serious ankle injury last season!

seems like your fantasy of adding mario to that line may be gone.

i'm sure will work out..and unless i'm wrong peppers didn't have two consecutive seasons with injuries when he got that contract..i'm not saying mario is garbo because OF COURSE he's not but if that 100m figure was true that's lol

yeah because the defense totally fell off when mario was out. we're so boned for not offering a guy who was hurt for 2 consecutive seasons some crazy amount of money.

Matthew Stafford was hurt for 2 consecutive seasons. Than he became God. There is hope for Mario

seems like your fantasy of adding mario to that line may be gone.

i'm sure will work out..and unless i'm wrong peppers didn't have two consecutive seasons with injuries when he got that contract..i'm not saying mario is garbo because OF COURSE he's not but if that 100m figure was true that's lol

As if it's all guaranteed. Get your mind out of the nba contract gutter and realize nfl deals are all smoke and mirrors. Remember Clements and his $80 mil deal? Ended up being a 4 year, $25 mil deal. Still overpaid but not horrible! Mario will be similar. Your team is worse off without him but still good

DCX

DCX
As if it's all guaranteed. Get your mind out of the nba contract gutter and realize nfl deals are all smoke and mirrors. Remember Clements and his $80 mil deal? Ended up being a 4 year, $25 mil deal. Still overpaid but not horrible! Mario will be similar. Your team is worse off without him but still good

This. Mike Vicks Atlanta deal didn't cripple us financially as much as not having a qb did.

I think he signed for 10 or 7 years 100 M

DCX

Smokey

they'll be fine on defense...offensively they'll probably be the worst team in the league thanks to schaub (he'll be done in 5 games) and them letting go the majority of the o line

LiveWire

Hope they put on a better show for you than they did tonight. What an embarrassment.

Did they lose on aggregate? Last I saw on Sportacular when I was checking NHL scores they were tied. A shame if they lost...MLS teams need to make it to a level where they can play EU league teams in a meaningful tournament instead of friendlies to get real experience of what it's like to play the stars when they're really trying to play instead of just showboating.

they'll be fine on defense...offensively they'll probably be the worst team in the league thanks to schaub (he'll be done in 5 games) and them letting go the majority of the o line

You would've probably made the Super Bowl with shoob (as Hammond calls him) last year. Why do u hate him?

bluemax

Banned
Did they lose on aggregate? Last I saw on Sportacular when I was checking NHL scores they were tied. A shame if they lost...MLS teams need to make it to a level where they can play EU league teams in a meaningful tournament instead of friendlies to get real experience of what it's like to play the stars when they're really trying to play instead of just showboating.

They got skunked last night 6-1. It was an absolutely disgusting performance.

LukeSmith

It's the best weekend of Sports for the entire year and you're going to go watch the lowest tier of soccer that doesn't involve Red/Yellow Jerseys and Orange peels.

Terrible

Whoever said MLS was WNBA - so right.

It's also like the contraption that Kevin Costner used to drink his own piss in Waterworld.

Top Bottom