• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LiveWire

This is part of the reason I love soccer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KinmQNdOULc#!

Soccer fans were told there was a ban of flares/fireworks at games. So that was their response. :jnc

untitled-8407ean.gif

LiveWire

I mean, is it really too much to ask for them to not light explosives at a soccer game?

See how pissed fans get at the NFL Draft when their team picks an unexpected/unpopular player? At a draft! Not even a game! Now imagine your country is backwards enough to only have one sport. And you get the above video.

See how pissed fans get at the NFL Draft when their team picks an unexpected/unpopular player? At a draft! Not even a game! Now imagine your country is backwards enough to only have one sport. And you get the above video.

Euro soccer fans are absolutely insane. I always thought I was a pretty rabid sports fan, then I started watching soccer in high school. Absolutely nuts. Its something to admire and fear

LiveWire

Euro soccer fans are absolutely insane. I always thought I was a pretty rabid sports fan, then I started watching soccer in high school. Absolutely nuts. Its something to admire and fear

Euro? Try every country but the USA, lol. OK maybe Canada too. But they riot for hockey!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
don't act like you don't like fisher

will be even sweeter when he drops 25 pts on sessions

i love Fisher. but those reasons are very team specific. They only apply to Fisher

Kinda like when he leveled Scola and saved our playoff series in 09. He isnt doing that for your .500 team

Smokey

i love Fisher. but those reasons are very team specific. They only apply to Fisher

Kinda like when he leveled Scola and saved our playoff series in 09. He isnt doing that for your .500 team

we gave yall scrub jordan hill and got another first round draft pick for a 3rd string pg. he wont even play when lowry gets back .success

but enjoy the COMPLETELY AVERAGE ramon sessions(and jordan hill!)..da savior

CB3

he wont even play he'll be third pg

we gave yall scrub jordan hill and got another first round draft pick for a 3rd string pg. success

but enjoy the COMPLETELY AVERAGE ramon sessions..the savior of the lakers franchise lool

Dont try to pretend like you didnt have a meltdown on AIM and in the NBA thread earlier today. And by the way Jordan Hill has a team option this offseason. We can cut him and give more money to Jesus Bynum

Smokey

Dont try to pretend like you didnt have a meltdown on AIM and in the NBA thread earlier today. And by the way Jordan Hill has a team option this offseason. We can cut him and give more money to Jesus Bynum

i had a meltdown then i thought about it and realized we dumped a completely below avg big on yall (who lakers age said has upside LOL) and got a 1st round pick in return for a 30 something 3rd string pg.

success

CB3

A 1st round pick that you'll give back to us this offseason in the never ending chase of Pau Gasol, you mean.

TheCrow

god damn I hope this dental implant doesn't fail. Already feel a piece of donor bone outside the gums. :(

Edit: Guess this is normal according to the post treatment information. Not so worried now

do we have any idea how late the latest game is ending? I think that was Cowboys Chiefs or Rams/Cards. Just wondering so I know if me and Wellie will rumble later

DCX

DCX
After many tries, the Atlanta Falcons and St Louis Rams have decided to trim the fat and get down to the nuts and bolts of the deal they have been trying to make for days now.

For reviewing please:

Atlanta Falcons send CB Curtis Brown 83 3 years @ 1.8M per

for

St Louis Rams ROLB Brennan Bates 82 4 years @ 1.4M per

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
After many tries, the Atlanta Falcons and St Louis Rams have decided to trim the fat and get down to the nuts and bolts of the deal they have been trying to make for days now.

For reviewing please:

Atlanta Falcons send CB Curtis Brown 83 3 years @ 1.8M per

for

St Louis Rams ROLB Brennan Bates 82 4 years @ 1.4M per

DCX

Approved.

Somnia

GG Levious, though it felt like Madden was making things happen against you there everyonce in awhile (bullshit 1 handed catch by my guy, fumble that you had like 6 guys around that I somehow got).

edit: FUCKKK Studebaker out for 9 weeks with a fractured toe =(

Top Bottom