• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned

ivwUt1rw49qxa.png

LukeSmith

After many tries, the Atlanta Falcons and St Louis Rams have decided to trim the fat and get down to the nuts and bolts of the deal they have been trying to make for days now.

For reviewing please:

Atlanta Falcons send CB Curtis Brown 83 3 years @ 1.8M per

for

St Louis Rams ROLB Brennan Bates 82 4 years @ 1.4M per

DCX

Looks fine

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
GG Levious, though it felt like Madden was making things happen against you there everyonce in awhile (bullshit 1 handed catch by my guy, fumble that you had like 6 guys around that I somehow got).

edit: FUCKKK Studebaker out for 9 weeks with a fractured toe =(

yeah good game man, that fumble at the end of the first half killed me. Your defense was hitting hard.

BigAT

GG DM. Feels good to shut down Freeball for once (nonsense during garbage time notwithstanding).

If nothing else Rapistberger is an upgrade in that he is better than Eli at tackling the defenders he has throw an interception to.

Splat

GG Colasante. That's 2 games in a row now where I've thrown a terrible pick by hitting the wrong button. This time it was a pick 6 to the covered HB when it was supposed to be the open out :( No one to blame but myself.

Mrbob

Celebrating that Wisconsin win? Enjoy it, because we know they don't come often in the tournament!

Haha, beat down city today for both Wisconsin and Marquette! Bo knows the first round! He is 10-1 I think in first round games. I think Wisconsin has the potential to make a deep run as long as they avoid Ohio State and Michigan State!

Top Bottom