• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ramirez

Fuck
Y'all
I'm
Doing
Me

It's what a lot of members have done so hey why not join the party!

Twins, rollouts manual blitzing, magical d line play. All have been questioned yet they are still ok so I'm in the camp now of doing whatever (outside of glitching) somebody gets mad fuck em

nicholsonnodding.gif

What am I voting on, Dalton trade or Peyton trade?

Probably like 30? Gonna watch the end of these games.

well send me an invite when you're ready, i'm on now.

p.s.

ramirez i already have the dalton approved with enough votes.

you can vote on the peypey trade but i only have 1 approved vote so it is like this:

dm - yes
cb - can't vote
fmt - can't vote
mrbob - no
crow - no
luke - no
you - ?
fern/drizz - ?

so basically i don't think i can get it approved now that i think about it. has to be majority! oh well, i tried livewire!

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
Fuck
Y'all
I'm
Doing
Me

It's what a lot of members have done so hey why not join the party!

Twins, rollouts, manual blitzing, magical d line play,. All have been questioned yet they are still ok so I'm in the camp now of doing whatever (outside of glitching) somebody gets mad fuck em

You forgot Jump Balls, HB@FB, FB Dive, HB Dive, TE Crossing patterns, TE Motion, Only Shotgun, Playing DLine, Running No Huddle, Going for it on 4th down, Playing LB, Playing Corner, TE Motion and the Smokey 23-step drop.

Edit: Forgot Pump Fake and Peyton Scrambling and HB Screens

LukeSmith

Thread titles for the next installment:
Madden 13 - The Official Thread of Playing Safety
Madden 13 - If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying
Madden 13 - Floodgates are Open, Sharks in the Water
Madden 13 - (<youtube link of DCX Gate>) This could be you

eznark

Banned
well send me an invite when you're ready, i'm on now.

p.s.

ramirez i already have the dalton approved with enough votes.

you can vote on the peypey trade but i only have 1 approved vote so it is like this:

dm - yes
cb - can't vote
fmt - can't vote
mrbob - no
crow - no
luke - no
you - ?
fern/drizz - ?

so basically i don't think i can get it approved now that i think about it. has to be majority! oh well, i tried livewire!

No idea where the PS3 controller is.

DCX

DCX
...sanjuru is drunk. Sanjuru got kicked for excessive grieving and now seems asleep on the you have been kicked screen because it shows him online in the old game.

This blows.

Here hopes he wakes up or it will have to be tomorrow. soon busy tomorrow too :(

DCX

and btw i had 8 sacks in that game and i called basically the exact same game i always call. for reference, i think i have maybe 2 sacks in 3 games of franchise for this season. more and more it seems that there are hot/cold streaks in franchise!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
good game, no third down conversions for me. I keep messing up at the end of the first half.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
oh and I've never had the refs bail me out twice in one game like that!

sorry splat, too late for me now...

oh and I've never had the refs bail me out twice in one game like that!

sorry splat, too late for me now...

lol well i pass interfered pretty badly on witten on the INT so that's what i thought the flag was for. that is the 3rd time in my last 5 games that i've been called for a personal foul on a late hit on the qb. i'm not even controlling my guys that are blitzing! stupid fucks stop hitting the qb late!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol well i pass interfered pretty badly on witten on the INT so that's what i thought the flag was for. that is the 3rd time in my last 5 games that i've been called for a personal foul on a late hit on the qb. i'm not even controlling my guys that are blitzing! stupid fucks stop hitting the qb late!

They need to make the Saints get more personal fouls than any other team in madden 13.

LiveWire

Hey McNeily, change of plans I should be around for most of today to play. I'll check the thread periodically so just let me know if you can play.

Trasher

Who's the Bills owner? I could play right now, or tomorrow night likely sometime before the advance. Sorry my window is so small. Work's a bitch currently. Had to work 10 hours yesterday, another 10 or 11 today, and then I have to be in at 7am tomorrow until who knows when in the later afternoon.

Mrbob

Splat, my availability change a little today. I looked at EST times for the games. It'll be around 4 to about 8PM CST I can't play today watching the Marquette and Wiscy bball games during this time! Let me know when you can play!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who's the Bills owner? I could play right now, or tomorrow night likely sometime before the advance. Sorry my window is so small. Work's a bitch currently. Had to work 10 hours yesterday, another 10 or 11 today, and then I have to be in at 7am tomorrow until who knows when in the later afternoon.

Nobody is the bills owner. I can sub if you want. :)

DCX

DCX
Can i get a sync please.

GG Sanjuru. I have witnessed just straight up garbage in our game. I felt dirty winning it.

Thx Cola, Bates went for 5 tck and 2 picks in his debut and it allowed Super Mario to move back to the line in which he responded with 2 tck, 2 sacks and a 70 yard fumble recovery for a TD :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
Looking at the schedule, he has a realistic shot at 6-0.

I'm lucky to be 3-0. I mean i have TYROD TAYLOR @ QB1. The defense is winning games for me, not me. The LaMarr Woodly effect from his super bowl winning ways.

BTW Woodly had a FF for me this game. I can't imagine having Harrison and Timmons causing as much havok as Woodly.

DCX

BigAT

Let me know when you're up CB, it's time to unleash my FAOYIGTPTCOM style on the league.

Forget
All
Of
You,
I'm
Going
To
Primarily
Take
Care
Of
Myself
(white guy version of FYIDM)

Splat

Hey bob, I'm running out for brunch w/ the wife, I'll be back in ~90 min if you want to get the game in before 4 CST.

Top Bottom