• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey bro just saw this post. I can play between 3-5pm or tomorrow really anytime before 6pm. What works better for ya?

Can you play at around 10 real people time tomorrow night? Basically, after the Walking Dead finale. I know we have early scheds during the week so let me know what's good!

Ferny

Can you play at around 10 real people time tomorrow night? Basically, after the Walking Dead finale. I know we have early scheds during the week so let me know what's good!

It really depends what time I get back from the movies on Sunday night. Had plans to take the little lady out but if we get back before 11, I can.

BigAT

GG but is it morally wrong for me to root for real Michael Vick's death in the upcoming months so that he doesn't make it into Madden 13?

LiveWire

GG but is it morally wrong for me to root for real Michael Vick's death in the upcoming months so that he doesn't make it into Madden 13?
Not at all.

Oh and McNeily, I'm without Internet right now. Fucking Comcast. A tech is scheduled to come tomorrow between 12-2 Pacific. If the connection comes back up then or any time before then I will post here. Otherwise someone can sub for me.

LukeSmith

Not at all.

Oh and McNeily, I'm without Internet right now. Fucking Comcast. A tech is scheduled to come tomorrow between 12-2 Pacific. If the connection comes back up then or any time before then I will post here. Otherwise someone can sub for me.

Oh shit, maybe I'm being reunited with Peyton

BigAT

You had 5 rushing attempts to 2 fumbles, both of which you recovered. Every run seemed to occur in an important situation too and was crushing.

It doesn't even matter if Vick never rushed, his ability to do so means I have to account for it on every single play. That means I have to remove a lineman from the rush, meaning Vick has even more time to sit back there and wait for his 95, 99 and 100 SPD receivers to get open. Or I have to take someone out of coverage and leave a big gap in the zone. And the second I don't you're able to scramble for an easy 15 yards and a free first down. Every time. That's assuming a single player can actually tackle him or run him down, which is no sure thing.

Then add in the fact that he's a stupid good throwing quarterback and still hasn't regressed even though he's a 35 year old that takes a ton of hits.

LiveWire

You had 5 rushing attempts to 2 fumbles, both of which you recovered. Every run seemed to occur in an important situation too and was crushing.

It doesn't even matter if Vick never rushed, his ability to do so means I have to account for it on every single play. That means I have to remove a lineman from the rush, meaning Vick has even more time to sit back there and wait for his 95, 99 and 100 SPD receivers to get open. Or I have to take someone out of coverage and leave a big gap in the zone. And the second I don't you're able to scramble for an easy 15 yards and a free first down. Every time. That's assuming a single player can actually tackle him or run him down, which is no sure thing.

Then add in the fact that he's a stupid good throwing quarterback and still hasn't regressed even though he's a 35 year old that takes a ton of hits.
No no CB is a good player man. Vick or any of the Eagles' extremely high rated players have nothing to do with it.

Birdman02

GG Ferny. LaKeith Law runs his streak to 3 straight games with a TD catch, and my defense made a big pick at the end to hold onto the win.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Bruh i rushed twice. i kneeled the ball 3 times. for a total of 5.

And yes you should have to account for Vick. Teams in real life should have to, so you have to as well.

Those 3 WR's are my doing. Ive resigned them twice and the other i drafted in the 3rd round. Every team had basically 2 and a half shots at getting him. Not my problem!

Roofles scarmbled for that first down too so i dunno what your mad about.

Mrbob

Niners 0-3 and Cards 0-3, wow.

That 2nd half drive was ridiculous by me. Dinking and dunking in favre fashion down the field. Got the ball to start the second half and ended up taking the whole quarter on the drive and scored on the first play of the 4th. I was in some sort of zone passing in the game. I made one dumb throw deep but other than that I was on point. Your defensive front is too good to try and hold out for deeper patterns. I was going short almost all game after DT Fitz crushed me on the opening drive for a sack!

Speaking of the first quarter, I thought it was all going to go haywire against me. On your opening drive my safety jumped in perfect position to swat away that deep pass to Fitz but whiffed and ended up being a big TD. Then on my opening drive I get called on a holding call on a 3rd and 5 quick completion that pushes me back to 3rd and 15 forcing me to punt. I forced two fumbles in the first quarter too, one I didn't get too in time and other one overturned by the booth! The game turned on the TAINT in the second quarter, changed the whole momentum of the game!

gg Drizz. You had me out of sync in every way from the first snap of the ball

GG Gold, an injured McFadden sure helped. My D couldn't get off the field at times, was subbing so much in the 4th and 3rd. Heart sunk a bit when I slowed down on the 88 yard VD pick-six just for you to tackle me into the end zone and injure VD. Nothing serious thankfully.

turbopenguin

Neo Member
Great game penguin man. I thought everything would go downhill after Leshoure (who was running really well) was knocked out of the game and I had to use my third string, 69-rated rookie HB. Thankfully he filled in quite beautifully with that long TD in the second quarter. Nice back and forth game, lucky I was able to pull it out.

yea, great game man. I was biting my nails all the way up until the end lol. I saw best was out and once leshoure went down I thought you'd have some trouble, but that rookie definitely stepped up. GG!

McNei1y

Not at all.

Okay sounds good.

wtf, after I put you over you're supposed to destroy everyone.

I'm guessing my first two games were a fluke. And I guess I can say that cause I had lots of interceptions but couldn't come up with any turnovers on him

my game with Wellie put my stats back at the median yall are used to seeing, lol

The shitty thing is, I'm not sure what I could have done better (Well, everything) because pretty much everybody on my team sucked a little ass. couldn't run the god damn ball, couldn't pass the god damn ball (except for Kenny Britt <3), couldn't stop the god damn run, couldn't STOP THE GOD DAMN PASS. but I'm just gonna pretend that game never happened. still, It was a beat down of the highest order.

We were even close in TOP, oddly. It felt like the whole game where he'd just go on time killing drives and then I'd put up a 3 and out on the next one
That also was the first game where I elected to kick first. hmmmm

Smokey

images

Mother fucker we had a date

i said i dont follow college bball so give me a time! i'm done now if you want to play

p.s. smokey why'd you bitch out at the end!? i gave you a chance by not running the clock down and kicking a fg for the win and you milk the clock at the end. u scurred of alex?!

eznark

Banned
i said i dont follow college bball so give me a time! i'm done now if you want to play

p.s. smokey why'd you bitch out at the end!? i gave you a chance by not running the clock down and kicking a fg for the win and you milk the clock at the end. u scurred of alex?!

I'll log in now. Let's do dis.

Smokey

why you let tj style on you tho?! magical last drive!

besides you owed me for that complete 360 throw that alex threw for the first down. you ran like the girl you are and dude turned all the way around and lobbed it right to your receiver. pretty sure you didn't even mean to do that

why you let yates style on you tho?! magical last drive!

ain't hard when you have a top rated WR. look at me with garbage WR's and actually earning my drives! you had like 1 decent drive and the rest were chuck it up to andre for the score drives! i aint mad tho, i man handled your D

why you let tj style on you tho?! magical last drive!

besides you owed me for that complete 360 throw that alex threw for the first down. you ran like the girl you are and dude turned all the way around and lobbed it right to your receiver. pretty sure you didn't even mean to do that

the play action play late? yes i did. i pushed Y like 5 times because lag spiked and it didn't register. Walker was WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open from the get go. that should've been a TD but it was a first instead. not like it mattered, that was first down!

Smokey

ain't hard when you have a top rated WR. look at me with garbage WR's and actually earning my drives! you had like 1 decent drive and the rest were chuck it up to andre for the score drives! i aint mad tho, i man handled your D

gg but

you damn right i gotta magical WR and i will use him.FYIDM.. get better corners and stop tryin to bump him at the line. he at you alive too. i was moving the ball with ease on offense and you didn't man handle anybody lol.

it's ok i imagine it's frustrating to take l's from da south in franchise or scrim play

Top Bottom