• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

gg but

you damn right i gotta magical WR and i will use him.FYIDM.. get better corners and stop tryin to bump him at the line. he at you alive too. i was moving the ball with ease on offense and you didn't man handle anybody lol.

it's ok i imagine it's frustrating to take l's from da south in franchise or scrim play

that's why i said i manhandled your DEFENSE motherfucker. alex smith had like 4 incompletions and gore was tearing you up on the ground!

p.s. i didn't play bump coverage one time. i played plenty of man coverage but i never bumped once

god damn i smashed EZnark in the show. i thought baseball was supposed to be YOUR sport broham! then lincecum lincecame all over your lineup! you're lucky i dived and you got that one hit or else i wouldn't have accepted the friendly quit and i would've no-hit you!

eznark

Banned
Not complaining just fyi'ing, in league two strike bunting, two strike squeeze and just abusing the bunt cheese in general is frowned upon.

I hope the connection was to blame for the bizarre fielding shit that happened on my end.

But yeah, you housed me either way.

Not complaining just fyi'ing, in league two strike bunting, two strike squeeze and just abusing the bunt cheese in general is frowned upon.

I hope the connection was to blame for the bizarre fielding shit that happened on my end.

But yeah, you housed me either way.

this was just a friendly exhibition game! i'll obey whatever league rules there are when the time comes.... although the 2 runs i got on suicide squeezes didn't really matter.

and i'm not sure wtf was going on with that fielding.... especially the deep one. looked like you were right under it and then it went past you

Smokey

that's why i said i manhandled your DEFENSE motherfucker. alex smith had like 4 incompletions and gore was tearing you up on the ground!

p.s. i didn't play bump coverage one time. i played plenty of man coverage but i never bumped once

so aj is just that good huh

i should do that more often!

eznark

Banned
this was just a friendly exhibition game! i'll obey whatever league rules there are when the time comes.... although the 2 runs i got on suicide squeezes didn't really matter.

and i'm not sure wtf was going on with that fielding.... especially the deep one. looked like you were right under it and then it went past you

That plus the third basemen drifting after picking up the ball, the catcher constantly double clutching....not good.

6-0 game, two squeezes, two runs on the ball warping through Gomez and two runs at the plate because the catcher apparently can't throw the ball. Basically, I pretty much won.

I was actually lucky to get that hit. The last two times I faced Lincecum (last year) I got no hit! Even got perfecto-d. Blah! I'm not terribly good at the game, but usually I'm lights out pitching. I cannot for the life of me get the hang of the bullshit pulse pitching. Greinke has an insane K/BB rate (excellent control) yet when I would hit the pulse thing "perfect" the ball would be nowhere near where I want it. I pretty much have to completely relearn how to pitch. Sucks!

That plus the third basemen drifting after picking up the ball, the catcher constantly double clutching....not good.

6-0 game, two squeezes, two runs on the ball warping through Gomez and two runs at the plate because the catcher apparently can't throw the ball. Basically, I pretty much won.

I was actually lucky to get that hit. The last two times I faced Lincecum (last year) I got no hit! Even got perfecto-d. Blah! I'm not terribly good at the game, but usually I'm lights out pitching. I cannot for the life of me get the hang of the bullshit pulse pitching. Greinke has an insane K/BB rate (excellent control) yet when I would hit the pulse thing "perfect" the ball would be nowhere near where I want it. I pretty much have to completely relearn how to pitch. Sucks!

yeah the pitching takes some getting used to. it's almost like you have to press the button a bit before where you want it to end up. it's not so bad now but even with lincecum it's sometimes hard to get an accurate pitch in. oh well :(

eznark

Banned
yeah the pitching takes some getting used to. it's almost like you have to press the button a bit before where you want it to end up. it's not so bad now but even with lincecum it's sometimes hard to get an accurate pitch in. oh well :(

The thing that annoys me about it is generally when I play friends we do "all strikes" or else it generally turns into a boring ass K-fest. With the pulse pitching, I can't even move the damn ball or it ends up out of the zone half the time. I really wish it could be changed for online games but I looked and didn't see it.

This was only my second game though on the PS3 (Vita uses standard gauge), maybe it'll click at some point.

I love the Pulse pitching. It feels so natural to me. I can't bat for the life of me (given Ez's 2 hit shut out he threw against me before the game died in the 9th), but I generally pitch pretty well in the game!

I love the Pulse pitching. It feels so natural to me. I can't bat for the life of me (given Ez's 2 hit shut out he threw against me before the game died in the 9th), but I generally pitch pretty well in the game!

lol wtf forgot to respond to what you said goldy! i actually do like the pulse pitching but after X amount of years of the meter stuff it has just taken some time

trasher i will fill in!

What kind of beer are you drinking?!?

Pretty much all i ever drink...

photo-702330.JPG

googlepic... not my hand!

What is that, more of a blonde flavor? Arkansas specialty?

I'm no beer connoisseur, so i don't know all the fancy terminology! really smooth... malty

It's good, thats all i know. lol

Made in Germany - not an arkansas special. Arkansas is pretty much ass at every single thing is does

guys a complaint came up recently regarding punting. Please refrain from doing the low, line drive punts. Not only do they get an unrealistic amount of yardage (because the return guy usually won't get over there) but even if the return guy DOES, it sometimes makes them go haywire and causes muffs/fumbles.

so i repeat: IF YOU ARE PUNTING PLEASE DONT DO THE ANGLED LOW LINE DRIVE SHIT..... unless you are doing a coffin corner or something then it doesn't matter

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Name names

I know who! Because it came across my desk first.

So i went to my brother in law's football game today. He plays for the LAPD team at DB. First play of the game for their team was a WR screen. He fucking hit sticked the WR at the LOS and gave him a concussion. Out for the game. Shit was brutal. And kinda cool.

Mrbob

Lol nice job keeping this to a pm fmt! I didn't bring it up in the thread because I wasn't sure if splat knew about those bs punts and wanted to avoid the drama.

Lol nice job keeping this to a pm fmt! I didn't bring it up in the thread because I wasn't sure if splat knew about those bs punts and wanted to avoid the drama.

ain't no drama! it's not a big deal, just putting it out there incase this is happening with other people as well. we're all friends here!

DCX

DCX

Avoid drama???? Bitch this is NeoGaf!

I wish I could have avoided it. :(

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I know who! Because it came across my desk first.

So i went to my brother in law's football game today. He plays for the LAPD team at DB. First play of the game for their team was a WR screen. He fucking hit sticked the WR at the LOS and gave him a concussion. Out for the game. Shit was brutal. And kinda cool.

The brother in law I know?

Top Bottom