• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DCX

DCX
No. That didnt make it past engagement for some unfortunate reasons.

This one is a god damn freak of nature. If he was 6'3 instead of 5'10 or so he'd be in the NFL.

6'3 corner back? That would be kinda rare. 5'10 ish sounds about right.

Man there are so many talented athletes that will never shine. Sad state of affairs. Sometimes talent isn't enough.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
6'3 corner back? That would be kinda rare. 5'10 ish sounds about right.

Man there are so many talented athletes that will never shine. Sad state of affairs. Sometimes talent isn't enough.

DCX

Nnamdi is 6-2. He may be shorter than 5-10. im just guessing since i push 6 feet myself and he is shorter than me.

he is a little older now but back in the day he had workouts with a couple NFL teams.

Splat

If I wasn't able to do line drive punts I'd probably be 0-3!

Oh...

Shit :(

Sorry, noted, won't happen any more! I think my offense has gone to shit without the jump ball :(

Ramirez

I think my offense has gone to shit without the jump ball :(

mindblown.gif

TheCrow

I'll be around all day studying for my accounting final so whenever levous has time is fine with me. Can someone send me a IM if he posts in here? I don't always keep up with the thread.

DCX

DCX
No dude, you cheated. You made the changes and got caught.

That's not hyperbole that's objective fact.

I hear you but to cheat you have to gain an unfair advantage which I gained NONE!!!! I didn't use new found money to get any extra players or use said players to win games.

It was an attempt to do so. That's the crime and I got punished and paying for it. Stop trying to act like you found pieces of Noahs Ark here.

The crime will always be the trust I broke. I didn't use fucking exploits to gain in game advantages ( points fingers at half of the elites)

I understand the nature of it is sad and funny but get over yourselfs, its done. I will end the season 5-11, 7-9 Max and another season will begin.

Salty? Meh, just annoyed tis all.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I hear you but to cheat you have to gain an unfair advantage which I gained NONE!!!! I didn't use new found money to get any extra players or use said players to win games.

It was an attempt to do so. That's the crime and I got punished and paying for it. Stop trying to act like you found pieces of Noahs Ark here.

The crime will always be the trust I broke. I didn't use fucking exploits to gain in game advantages ( points fingers at half of the elites)

I understand the nature of it is sad and funny but get over yourselfs, its done. I will end the season 5-11, 7-9 Max and another season will begin.

DCX

koolaidmanwt8.jpg

eznark

Banned

DCX

Clearly. You're the victim in this! I mean, anyone could've done it, you just showed us how easy it was for our own good.

Smokey

too bad i got a call in the middle of the game :/. texans should be pretty fun to use next year. minus mario of course but they should be pretty good.

dat offensive line on the other hand ...:l

too bad i got a call in the middle of the game :/. texans should be pretty fun to use next year. minus mario of course but they should be pretty good.

dat offensive line on the other hand ...:l

your D is filled with cupcakes. you're lucky alex smith won't be on the niners next year after how badly he shredded your D!

p.s.

when are the last 2 games happening!? i want to play my game!

Smokey

your D is filled with cupcakes. you're lucky alex smith won't be on the niners next year after how badly he shredded your D!

p.s.

when are the last 2 games happening!? i want to play my game!

lol

you were getting marched on just about every possession and you let the beautiful tj yates get you on that last drive but you want to talk about my personnel?!

Top Bottom