• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

gg CB. My secondary was beat up for most of the game so I had to incorporate more zone into my play calling. Unfortunately I lost Dallas Clark for 4 weeks so I'm just going to play my backups next game.

Birdman02

Birdman i need you to save me from my second half injury plagued free fall. Crush DM

It'll be up to the backups, but I have faith in Carter Lloyd. I can't risk another injury...especially on defense, since those are the only guys who seem to get hurt.

Mrbob

Birdman i need you to save me from my second half injury plagued free fall. Crush DM

Welcome to the club. I've been facing major injuries all year.

Edit: Oh you lost? You better hope the Skins beat me then! I can nab that last wild card slot now with a victory!

Edit 2: Did Bluemax really quit? He only needs to win this last game and he is division champ!

DCX

DCX
Welcome to the club. I've been facing major injuries all year.

Edit: Oh you lost? You better hope the Skins beat me then! I can nab that last wild card slot now with a victory!

Edit 2: Did Bluemax really quit? He only needs to win this last game and he is division champ!
I am also 10-5 so we could all end 11-5 and hope for tie breakers to work.

DCX

Mrbob

Your conference record is going to eliminate you from the race though. At best you finish 7-5 in conference, whereas I'll be 9-3 and the Eagles 9-3.

You need both me and the Eagles to lose next week alongside yourself getting a win. Of course you are right who knows what magic Tiburon uses with the tie breaking formula.

DCX

DCX
Your conference record is going to eliminate you from the race though. At best you finish 7-5 in conference, whereas I'll be 9-3 and the Eagles 9-3.

You need both me and the Eagles to lose next week alongside yourself getting a win. Of course you are right who knows what magic Tiburon uses with the tie breaking formula.

Whats the Buccs conference record if they lose?

Say we are all tied 11-5. buccs, eagles, bears and falcons. 2 get in. By your tie break you and the eagles will if the buccs doesn't have a better conference record.

Yup. I have the worse conference record. So i would be eliminated regardless.

Buccs have the inside track regardless of loss.

Bears play sub, Eagles play a sub and Falcons play a sub.

If all win the Eagles and Bears would have to go to the next tie breaker and Falcons are out.

If both lose and Falcons win then Falcons are in.

If all lose then it's back to the next tie break for the bears and Eagles.

DCX

Mrbob

Probably not worth the time to try and figure it out. We don't know how deep the tie breaking system goes. Madden god will probably throw darts on a board and whoever name is hit will be in!

Mrbob

It would be funny if I lose too and join the 11-5 party.

You have Eznark, no worries.

If I get in, I'd rather do it as a wild card anyway. I've been a road warrior this season, bucking the HFA trend. I'm only 4-4 at home but 6-1 on the road with one game left.

Mrbob

I will play you.

2488917_o.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You free to rejoin bluemax. But you did pull the plug. And I said way back when, that isnt acceptable. You'll be benching your QB against DCX.

And before you go back to bitching, know that id love nothing better than for FMT to lose the west. You may have screwed up my hopes and dreams by pulling the plug!

You free to rejoin bluemax. But you did pull the plug. And I said way back when, that isnt acceptable. You'll be benching your QB against DCX.

And before you go back to bitching, know that id love nothing better than for FMT to lose the west. You may have screwed up my hopes and dreams by pulling the plug!

wtf how i'm supposed to get my ego boosted if i missed the playoffs!? i thought the entire reason we started this league was for us old-timers to boost our egos! you turned your back on this league CB.... you turned your back on us!

like cb said, nintendo hasn't had good 3rd party support since SNES. well.... there were some good N64 3rd party games too i suppose (i liked the turoks, doom 64 was cool, the wrestling games, a few others) but they don't really need it (maybe monster hunter in japan)

bluemax

Banned

FYIDM.

bluemax

Banned
Ironic. I said the same exact thing as i just kicked you back out.

iyXHVmy8zN8CX.gif

Boy I sure am glad FMT handed the reigns of this league over to the youngest, most immature member of the league.

5 years of dedication to this league, including taking my XBox with me on multiple flights and buying an RF adapter to hook it up to a 1970s era TV in a hotel and I'm banished for a less egregious violation than noted cheaters Vumpler, Ando, Seanhamm (or whatever this shit his name was) all of whom were given years of second chances.

I see no reason I should be kicked and I see even less reason I should have to sit Kaiser against DCX. I was already punished enough by having to take a sim loss against the sorriest franchise in this league, and don't give me that bullshit about Ramirez and FMT wasting their time either.

Whatever though, 95% of this league is made up of really awesome dudes. Unfortunately the other 5% has all the power.

Top Bottom