• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
People are actually interested in Torchlight 2 still even though Diablo is actually coming out? The only reason I even played the first one was to get a little hit of the good stuff to hold me over for D3.

I played the Diablo 3 beta. I've never been more excited for Torchlight 2.

Sokantish

Torchlight 2 feels like a myth at this point.

When is Max Payne 3 out? Is it around the same time as the upcoming Diablo 3 holiday season? I know Dragon's Dogma comes out like a week later than Diablo 3 which is just terrible timing. Dragon's Dogma looks like a really cool game, but I'll wait for a price drop before picking it up. May 15 to Guild Wars 2 launch is all about Diablo 3.

Hopefully Torchlight II comes out this year, they still haven't set a solid date but did say a month or two after Diablo III I think. Max Payne is May 15th on consoles, but the PC version launches on the 29th for some reason so I'm gonna wait for that.

I can't believe the new Sim City isn't coming out til next year, I thought for sure it was this year.

People are actually interested in Torchlight 2 still even though Diablo is actually coming out? The only reason I even played the first one was to get a little hit of the good stuff to hold me over for D3.

I think people that like the genre should probably love both of them. Torchlight does enough to differentiate itself from Diablo, I'm not the type that's going to be spending months and months playing online. I usually play through the campaign and then I've had my fun by then.

Mrbob

I'll probably wait and see with Max Payne 3. Recent Rockstar PC releases have been unoptimized.

I'll pick up Torchlight 2 though when it is out. Just feels like we are waiting forever with all the delays.

Nightz

ArWL_K5CQAEpnJN.png

Sokantish

All of these Madden changes seem too good to be true.

I think they said the expansion was suppose to come out this year but since we haven't heard much about it yet maybe next year instead

Trasher

GG Sok!

That Jets team is pretty brutal haha.

God I missed Sanders. :(

Oh well! Offensive player of the year and rookie of the year are mine!

Sokantish

GG, for some reason that QB felt a lot more accurate than Rivers even though I'm pretty sure Rivers has really good stats. Maybe I just don't get to play a lot of games without wind

eznark

Banned
Interesting. Former NFL Scout Bucky Brooks says he played with Pro Bowl players who would smoke-up before the game and go out and perform.

Hey Wellie, Sapp gonna come after you if you keep running your mouth.

you know all those "improvements" only mean that absolutely dick shit will be done to OF

I caved and bought the game this year but I still see right through evil

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is why i just wait until everything hits dirt cheap before buying them (and letting them sit there until i eventually make my way to them), besides some of the essential multiplayer games. Im working my way through Dead Space 2 at the moment. And when thats done, onto Darksiders 1. Though Diablo will probably throw a wrench into all of that

Party like its 2010 up in this bitch.

By the way smokey, you'll never have enough time for dark souls. When i rented it from redbox, my exact quote to luke was "This game is awesome and ill never have the copious amounts of time it needs to make it worth while"

FMT let me know when you're around. I'll be sober playing madden for the first time ever, which according to everyone else in this league means you're gonna get fucked sooooooooo deep

and I won't check out of this game at the coin flip like i did last night

This is why i just wait until everything hits dirt cheap before buying them (and letting them sit there until i eventually make my way to them), besides some of the essential multiplayer games. Im working my way through Dead Space 2 at the moment. And when thats done, onto Darksiders 1. Though Diablo will probably throw a wrench into all of that

Party like its 2010 up in this bitch.

By the way smokey, you'll never have enough time for dark souls. When i rented it from redbox, my exact quote to luke was "This game is awesome and ill never have the copious amounts of time it needs to make it worth while"

I'm 20 hours into dark souls and I haven't even dented the game

DCX

DCX
clearly you missed last night.

I'm not interested in the sword fighting that occurred. I have plans to play him tonight and would like that to take place. Madden 13 and the reign of the ColdBlooded one should have no barring on this fact.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm not interested in the sword fighting that occurred. I have plans to play him tonight and would like that to take place. Madden 13 and the reign of the ColdBlooded one should have no barring on this fact.

DCX

If you or your boy would like to talk about it, you know where to find me.

Smokey

Part of it was me reading about the got damn horrible framerate and performance. I'll probably pick it up again on PC and see what the hype is about.

I need to play more shit. All I play is BF3, 2k, and Madden and soon to be Halo again. Dats all i need tho

Top Bottom