• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought you left days ago bruh. You came quietly crawling back because you knew you F'ed up. Which is fine. I was perfectly ok with that happening. But i mention one condition which i made a while ago and you tell me to fuck off?

Yeah... Ive had enough.

bluemax

Banned
I thought you left days ago bruh. You came quietly crawling back because you knew you F'ed up. Which is fine. I was perfectly ok with that happening. But i mention one condition which i made a while ago and you tell me to fuck off?

Yeah... Ive had enough.

I didn't come crawling back because I knew I fucked up. I came back because people asked me to and I wanted to play DCX because I think he's a decent fellow and he's fun to play against.

Throwing on an after the fact penalty is just silly. I was penalized enough by being forced to lose to the Redskins and not being able to control it and not being informed.

Congrats on your gift division title FMT!

I hope everyone else enjoys having a 12 year old with a god and inferiority complex as the commissioner!

CB3

I didn't come crawling back because I knew I fucked up. I came back because people asked me to and I wanted to play DCX because I think he's a decent fellow and he's fun to play against.

Throwing on an after the fact penalty is just silly. I was penalized enough by being forced to lose to the Redskins and not being able to control it and not being informed.

Congrats on your gift division title FMT!

I hope everyone else enjoys having a 12 year old with a god and inferiority complex as the commissioner!

They dont have to worry. They dont pull the plug on games they weren't "PRESSURED" into playing. They dont blatantly disrespect FMT by spouting all that conspiracy bullshit (beyond playful trolling). They dont throw a tempter tantrum for no reason (I can honestly say i still dont know what you are mad about. And judging the feedback by other members, they dont know either.)

I feel like i was pretty civil, man. This happened a few days ago and i gave you every chance to explain exactly what you were mad about. Pressure isnt an answer or an excuse. Thats clear to myself and everyone else.

After everything i was more than happy to let you rejoin. Like i said before i would have much rather have you won the NFC West just so i could talk shit to FMT about it everyday. I made a post a long time before this happened about not pulling the plug on people and that punishment would follow anyone who did just that. You did it.

But it just hits me now that if you still dont know why you were temporarily booted in the first place, that me typing this is all a big waste of time.

If you wanna come back for Madden 13 you'll be welcome. I enjoy the stats and some of the in-depth draft/FA/team analysis you provide. Everything you say about being a dependable league member is true. But your attitude is not something i want to deal with for these last moments of Madden 12.

Ferny

At the end of the day it's just a game so why not just put it behind ya and move on. It's been four really good seasons so I say move past it, have a drink/smoke, and start working on some trash talk for '13.

Boy I sure am glad FMT handed the reigns of this league over to the youngest, most immature member of the league.

5 years of dedication to this league, including taking my XBox with me on multiple flights and buying an RF adapter to hook it up to a 1970s era TV in a hotel and I'm banished for a less egregious violation than noted cheaters Vumpler, Ando, Seanhamm (or whatever this shit his name was) all of whom were given years of second chances.

I see no reason I should be kicked and I see even less reason I should have to sit Kaiser against DCX. I was already punished enough by having to take a sim loss against the sorriest franchise in this league, and don't give me that bullshit about Ramirez and FMT wasting their time either.

Whatever though, 95% of this league is made up of really awesome dudes. Unfortunately the other 5% has all the power.

i'm not sure how CB is being immature about this or anything else he's done. you agree to play a sub, you pull the plug when you're about to lose, you are given the loss anyways. then you come on here pissed off about it (and you still haven't explained why you were pissed off.... you lost a game and pulled the plug! should i have pulled the plug when i lost to ramirez subbing for the vikes and then just played the cpu so i got the W? lulz).

but even then all that is water under the bridge but you're going to take a hit. just like DCX did with the shit he pulled, just like ramirez did when he accepted the tie against luke, just like i did when i had to bench dalton because i was one player over the max. all of those people should get punished but not you? alright.

and no the punishment wasn't that you got an automatic loss against the redskins because you already lost that game when you ACTUALLY PLAYED IT AND PULLED THE PLUG!

i said it before and i'll say it again i don't give a flying fuck about making the playoffs. i'll be bounced in the first game anyways. there is no conspiracy here to make you miss the playoffs. you had the playoffs in the bag against ramirez and you blew it. no one did that to you. but then you come back and just start talking shit what the fuck? you have been a dependable player for a while but you always have one of these blowups every year and it gets old

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hmmm, is it even worth playing any starters against Sokantish? It's locked in that the Browns/Steelers/Bengals will be in the playoffs, it's just a matter of seeding. I mean I would love revenge for Lag Bowl 2012 but who knows what the seeding is going to be with this game.

If I survive the wildcard round, I get Reggie Nelson back. :D

Mrbob

Lol, going to portable well pathetic. Nintendo always owned that arena. Ipad is gonna kill both the 3DS and the Vita anyway. I'm already on the winning team.

Portables are a nice distraction, but PC/consoles are always the main course.

5 years from now the Nintendo cycle will continue anew, as Nintendo faithful hope 3rd parties come back while they have nothing to play.

eznark

Banned
Playing a sports game on the iPad is about as enjoyable as I imagine being a Cubs fan would be.

The nice thing about Nintendo is that they have enough games to justify the few hundred dollars for the console. Sony and Microsoft put out fucking garbage on a consistent and constant basis. If the PC ever gets a decent MLB/NFL/NHL game, the consoles will be officially dead to me.

Mrbob

So you're one of those man children who never grew up. I'd care more about Nintendo franchises if I was still 8 years old.

By the way I hope you have liked watching the Cubs turn their season around the last two nights. Beating the Cardinals in dramatic fashion two days in a row!

Sokantish

Speaking of Cubs fan that MLB The Show commercial is really amazing. I really want to play that game but heard the online sucks, is it okay now?

Nightz

Unlike Sony, Nintendo doesn't need third parties. Has a Vita game even been released since launch? It's a rad MLB player but at this point it may as well be one of those Tiger handhelds that only has one game on it.

Are you still in the league?

eznark

Banned
I think I'd prefer to be stuck at an innocent 8 years old enjoying amazing platformers with gorgeous art and brilliant level design than stuck at a sociopathic homicidal 15 years old and enjoy hideously ugly, joyless, storyless brain dead shooters like Gears of Halo.

Are you still in the league?
I asked to be invited back so I could play the scoundrel and was told I quit and wouldn't be let back in so I guess not.

Speaking of Cubs fan that MLB The Show commercial is really amazing. I really want to play that game but heard the online sucks, is it okay now?

I've had no problems this year.

Mrbob

Of all the Nintendo franchises, the one I'm excited to see a return is Fire Emblem on 3DS. Hope NoA actually brings it over.

So you're one of those man children who never grew up. I'd care more about Nintendo franchises if I was still 8 years old.

By the way I hope you have liked watching the Cubs turn their season around the last two nights. Beating the Cardinals in dramatic fashion two days in a row!

a game is a game. a lot of people would also argue that because you still play video games that you never grew up

eznark

Banned
You probably never grew up if you are naive enough to think some early Cubs wins will ever amount to anything.

cubs+fan+crying.jpg

Sokantish

I think you guys are forgetting about Dragon's Dogma, Torchlight 2, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, and Bioshock Infinite

oh and Darksiders 2

CB3

Eagles traded Asante for peanuts. And you guys laughed at me! The shitty contract strikes again!

Mrbob

Torchlight 2 feels like a myth at this point.

When is Max Payne 3 out? Is it around the same time as the upcoming Diablo 3 holiday season? I know Dragon's Dogma comes out like a week later than Diablo 3 which is just terrible timing. Dragon's Dogma looks like a really cool game, but I'll wait for a price drop before picking it up. May 15 to Guild Wars 2 launch is all about Diablo 3.

eznark

Banned
You're stoked for a sequel to a 8 year old game yet Torchlight 2 seems like a myth? lol.

I played the Dragon's Dogma trailer. Seems awesome. I'll pick it up for $10-20 a month after it releases.

BigAT

People are actually interested in Torchlight 2 still even though Diablo is actually coming out? The only reason I even played the first one was to get a little hit of the good stuff to hold me over for D3.

Top Bottom