• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

Someone is jealous.

INCREDIBLE

JIZZ EVERYWHERE

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

He'll be going to Centennial....we'll be right off of the Tollway and Parker Rd.

EDIT: I have no idea where those schools are....other than West. I grew up in Mesquite, but I know very little about Plano.

Ah that area. So if yall stay he'll be a future Westie!

Welcome to Plano. It's spectacularly boring but closer to Dallas than McKinney!

You're close to Addison so you and your wife would probably enjoy the restaurants and places in that area.

But I didn't quit, so you've still got the Bigger Bitch 2k award sewed up. Sits quite nicely next to your First Round Virgin trophies.

I'd rather leave and go chill than pause the game to cry like a 5 year old

So no, "bigger bitch" still goes straight to you, especially when you quit literally right after the game ended so I couldn't look at my beautiful LBJ statline

Smokey

I'd rather leave and go chill than pause the game to cry like a 5 year old

So you'd rather be Bigger Bitch then? Just as long as that's clear and understood, I'm good with that.

"I'd rather leave and go chill" aka I'd rather not take a loss in a game 6 and 7 against a Kevin Martin lottery team aka BB

So you'd rather be Bigger Bitch then? Just as long as that's clear and understood, I'm good with that.

"I'd rather leave and go chill" aka I'd rather not take a loss in a game 6 and 7 against a Kevin Martin lottery team aka BB

No, YOU are the bigger bitch. Quit trying to put words in my mouth as you always do, it just doesn't work

And LMAO at you acting like an underdog, it's payback for all those years of Yao's bullshit

Pause the game "I just drove to see if you did manual defense, it's like I'm playing a random!" ---Sent while down 20, paused as I'm trying to throw an alley oop lob after his sorry ass turned it over again

Not only are you losing you're losing badly and you're acting like a little boy on the way out. Feels good

Smokey

No, YOU are the bigger bitch. Quit trying to put words in my mouth as you always do, it just doesn't work

And LMAO at you acting like an underdog, it's payback for all those years of Yao's bullshit

Pause the game "I just drove to see if you did manual defense, it's like I'm playing a random!" ---Sent while down 20, paused as I'm trying to throw an alley oop lob after his sorry ass turned it over again

Not only are you losing you're losing badly and you're acting like a little boy on the way out. Feels good

Words in your mouth? Dipfuck you said yourself "id rather leave and go chill " did you miss the quotation marks? It's what you said. I simply translated what you meant. Or "I didn't deserve to sit through what the game was doing to me". You didn't feel like leaving and chilling when you were up 3-2.

So no you're the Bigger Bitch

Birdman02

GG DM. Carter Lloyd has a cannon arm, and he was actually pretty accurate. 2 terrible throws by me and 4-5 drops made his numbers look a lot worse than they could've been. My backup o-line can't run block for shit, but they held up nicely in the passing game. My defense couldn't tackle anybody though....not that I expected otherwise.

I lost another LB and my backup TE...both are gone for the playoffs. I don't know if I have enough active LBs on my roster anymore. :(

DMczaf

GG DM. Carter Lloyd has a cannon arm, and he was actually pretty accurate. 2 terrible throws by me and 4-5 drops made his numbers look a lot worse than they could've been. My backup o-line can't run block for shit, but they held up nicely in the passing game. My defense couldn't tackle anybody though....not that I expected otherwise.

I lost another LB and my backup TE...both are gone for the playoffs. I don't know if I have enough active LBs on my roster anymore. :(

GG. I was laughing everytime your players went down, it's like the game knew you had nothing to play for.

Except that pretty much every sports team in Dallas is better than Houston (though I root for none of them) and It is a fact that Houston is more humid, has shittier weather, and is in FACT the fattest fucking city not only in Texas but one of the big lardasses of the nation. all that fucking city does is create a black eye

Smokey

Except that pretty much every sports team in Dallas is better than Houston (though I root for none of them) and It is a fact that Houston is more humid, has shittier weather, and is in FACT the fattest fucking city not only in Texas but one of the big lardasses of the nation. all that fucking city does is create a black eye

Wrong as usual. Dallas is HOTTER, is at the base of tornado alley, and is always featured on The First 48. Not to mention the people who think they are gods gift to the state because of the Cowboys despite the fact that they have won one playoff game in the last 15 years. There's fat girls in Dallas there's thick girls in the H son, learn the difference!

Sokantish

Last time we played you got like 7 sacks on me and completely destroyed me I think. Plus my record is like 5-10 so I obviously need to improve!

eznark

Banned
RGIII is going to come in as only marginally worse than Vick, will be rated 99 by year three of the franchise.

Maybe I should tank the series against Wellington next year. Digital Vick AND RGIII twice a year? Ugh.

Worse? Not a chance. Luck and RGIII will be top 8 QB's.

BigAT

Worse? Not a chance. Luck and RGIII will be top 8 QB's.

His OVR rating will be worse than Vick's. He'll still play like an unstoppable monster in game and I think Donny has already mentioned that he has tossed glue at how good RGIII's deep accuracy is.

McNei1y

His OVR rating will be worse than Vick's. He'll still play like an unstoppable monster in game and I think Donny has already mentioned that he has tossed glue at how good RGIII's deep accuracy is.

damn!!

Didn't he also say how fast RGIII was going to be?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Bigat,

I'm trying to get home early and might be ready by 630.

Nevermind, won't be ready til 7 afterall...

Top Bottom