• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

should've play high pheeniks! gore was feasting. game turned on that 3rd and 20 where you allowed the 90 yard TD though.... not sure why you cut your coverage short on vernon davis. i watched the replay and it looked like you expected him to stop his route..... 40 yards from the line of scrimmage. tight game until that busted it open. you had me off balance early on with the running and pa passing. jake locker is bullshit!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I've downloaded nothing on my season pass since madden, I guess I might be tempted by ncaa but I doubt it.

Bigat, if you saw me online earlier it was one of my kids, I just got here...

DMczaf

I go to OS and people are complaining about QBs sliding while dropping back and fan animations looking the same in M13.

It's 2012, and people still care about these things?

IF the pass trajectories and WR/DB interactions are as good as being advertised for Madden 13, that would be a game changer for me.

You mean I can finally dump it over that LB who isn't playing deep enough in his zone without him jumping in the air and swatting it down and/or making a one handed pick?

Smokey

IF the pass trajectories and WR/DB interactions are as good as being advertised for Madden 13, that would be a game changer for me.

You mean I can finally dump it over that LB who isn't playing deep enough in his zone without him jumping in the air and swatting it down and/or making a one handed pick?

dont get your hopes up

seahawks are in the playoffs!?

FUCK THIS CORRUPT ASS LEAGUE! IT'S ONLY HERE TO STROKE CPU'S EGO!

ENJOY YOUR PLAYOFF SPOT CPU! I'M NOT SURE I EVER WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE AGAIN!

DMczaf

ive screwed FMT two years in a row.

men-on-film.jpg

Trasher

Glad you got the Jets the win and all but why was I not able to play my game?

lol well shit. I posted in the thread asking for the Jets owner the other day. No one responded (which was the case for like the last three games of mine since it seems everyone has abandoned this season) so I asked for a sub per usual. My bad man. At least you got the win. =/

This whole second half of the season has been so screwy with all the subbing.

Ferny

lol well shit. I posted in the thread asking for the Jets owner the other day. No one responded (which was the case for like the last three games of mine since it seems everyone has abandoned this season) so I asked for a sub per usual. My bad man. At least you got the win. =/

This whole second half of the season has been so screwy with all the subbing.

It's cool. I didn't see the post and since it just advanced I figured I had some time but no biggie. Atleast I got the W :) lol

Ramirez

gg ram

put me down for another season

gg man, I got so many lucky plays. Should have been 2 pick sixes instead of one, and that Wallace Hail Mary to end the half, smh. I've never had that kind of luck doing something like that, lol.

Not having my rookie CB & Timmons for the first two(possible) playoff games is gonna hurt though...

McNei1y

gg man, I got so many lucky plays. Should have been 2 pick sixes instead of one, and that Wallace Hail Mary to end the half, smh. I've never had that kind of luck doing something like that, lol.

Not having my rookie CB & Timmons for the first two(possible) playoff games is gonna hurt though...

lol yeah. I mean you probably would've driven down the field ultimately and all but after missing some tackles and allowing that TD before the half I just decided to run the clock down :lol

good luck in the playoffs!

From McKinney to Plano (TX for those that don't know)...my son starts first grade in August and we want to be in the better school district.

o_O

What intersection/area or school? I won't stalk you..lol. I live off Ave K and 15th St.

I went to Robinson for 4th grade, Bettye Haun for 5th (It was its first year and in my parents' neighborhood), then Robinson for middle school then Jasper then West

your child may grow up to be a young ph33nix

Birdman02

o_O

What intersection/area or school? I won't stalk you..lol. I live off Ave K and 15th St.

He'll be going to Centennial....we'll be right off of the Tollway and Parker Rd.

EDIT: I have no idea where those schools are....other than West. I grew up in Mesquite, but I know very little about Plano.

Top Bottom