• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Shame Bluemax had to throw a temper tantrum, because he has been complaining for years how no one else in the NFC West makes the playoffs but FMT. He was on the verge of breaking the curse and threw it all away for what reason I still can't figure out.

So does DM get a free pass against the CPU in the wild card round now?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
heads up. Bestbuy has extra 50% on trade ins this week. i ended up with 72 bucks from MW3 and Piece of Shit Ending 3. ITs also pretty exploitable with the deal target has going on this week. Trade any two games and get a $20 coupon. buy Uncharted 3 for 10 bucks, trade into bestbuy for 27, $17 profit. Target is taking ANY game. including most of last gen games.

Ill be working on that trafficking tomorrow.

McNei1y

heads up. Bestbuy has extra 50% on trade ins this week. i ended up with 72 bucks from MW3 and Piece of Shit Ending 3. ITs also pretty exploitable with the deal target has going on this week. Trade any two games and get a $20 coupon. buy Uncharted 3 for 10 bucks, trade into bestbuy for 27, $17 profit. Target is taking ANY game. including most of last gen games.

Ill be working on that trafficking tomorrow.

When you say any two games.. do you mean ANY? Like could I trade in my Madden 10 and Madden 11 and get some sweet profits?

CB3

When you say any two games.. do you mean ANY? Like could I trade in my Madden 10 and Madden 11 and get some sweet profits?

YES.

Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, it almost all works. Check the slickdeals or CAG thread.

the only thing is that the $20 coupon has to be used that day on a game 29.99 or above. But they also have some sweet games for $30 this week if you arent just exploiting the deal. Uncharted 3, Rayman Origins, Portal 2, Sonic Generations, and more. They will end up being 10 bucks + tax

CB3

Also your target has to have a target mobile inside the store because the phone guys are the ones that process the trade ins. I dont know how common those are around the US but over here they are in every target.

McNei1y

YES.

Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, it almost all works. Check the slickdeals or CAG thread.

the only thing is that the $20 coupon has to be used that day on a game 29.99 or above. But they also have some sweet games for $30 this week if you arent just exploiting the deal. Uncharted 3, Rayman Origins, Portal 2, Sonic Generations, and more. They will end up being 10 bucks + tax

Holy shit. I may finally be able to get Mario Kart Wii without using my damn moneys.

edit: can you link me the slickdeals thread lol

CB3

Ill link the CAG ones since they are easier to get to.

Target:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319843

Bestbuy:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312640

Games that are $30 at target this week that can be knocked down to $10/traded to BB for potential profits
Uncharted 3
Portal 2
Dead Island
Crysis 2
Rayman Origins
Gears Of War 3
Sonic Generations
Kinect Sports
LA Noire Complete
Shadows Of The Damned
Left 4 Dead 2
NFS: Hot Pursuit
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Assassins Creed Revelations
Dance Central
Homefront
Dead Space 2
The Lord Of The Rings: War In The North
Deus Ex
Blazblue: Continuum Shift
Cars 2

CB3

Im gonna grab Rayman Origins for myself (to enter my ever growing backlog) and try to funnel some other things to BB for easy credit. Which i will use to by a amazon gift card to complete the conversion. Its a nice way to get rid of the old sports titles and some of the Xbox 1 games that arent BC

BigAT

Rayman Origins is amazing. Highly recommend it to anyone into old school 2D platformers.

I'll be on Levious, hop on when you get home.

Sokantish

GG Wellie , I still didn't do much on offense, but I think I might have done better than last time. Too bad the game was over in like the first quarter.

You killed my only good receiver, thanks a lot. Good thing that was the last game of the season, I didn't get to see how long he was injured for though.

DCX

DCX
Rayman Origins is amazing. Highly recommend it to anyone into old school 2D platformers.

I'll be on Levious, hop on when you get home.

Im gonna grab Rayman Origins for myself (to enter my ever growing backlog) and try to funnel some other things to BB for easy credit. Which i will use to by a amazon gift card to complete the conversion. Its a nice way to get rid of the old sports titles and some of the Xbox 1 games that arent BC
Rayman Origins is amazing. I even double dipped with xbox and vita versions.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Wellie , I still didn't do much on offense, but I think I might have done better than last time. Too bad the game was over in like the first quarter.

You killed my only good receiver, thanks a lot. Good thing that was the last game of the season, I didn't get to see how long he was injured for though.

GG.

I thought I was in for a long game when I fumbled on the first carry.

As far as Gates goes, i was just letting you go to town with him to be honest. I fucked up and didn't flip the call at the LOS on your TD pass to him. Hopefully you stick around for Madden 13 and we match up further.

wait so am I gonna use the seachickens or what

someone tell me before i try to pawn off this game. I won't be offended if yall wanna fork over control to the 3rd or 4th place wild card NFC teams.

Shame Bluemax had to throw a temper tantrum, because he has been complaining for years how no one else in the NFC West makes the playoffs but FMT. He was on the verge of breaking the curse and threw it all away for what reason I still can't figure out.

So does DM get a free pass against the CPU in the wild card round now?

what are you talking about? this league is run by crooked commissioners who are only concerned with boosting their own ego! everything was a ploy to keep him out of the playoffs!

and i suspect pheeniks will be controlling the seachickens for the playoffs but i'll talk about it with cb to see what he wants to do

bluemax

Banned
what are you talking about? this league is run by crooked commissioners who are only concerned with boosting their own ego! everything was a ploy to keep him out of the playoffs!

and i suspect pheeniks will be controlling the seachickens for the playoffs but i'll talk about it with cb to see what he wants to do

I sure as shit ain't coming back if you're gonna keep posting shit like this.

CB3

Office_520_classy.jpg

I sure as shit ain't coming back if you're gonna keep posting shit like this.

not sure why you want to be part of a league where the commissioners are shady and the odds are stacked against you to make sure you miss the playoffs but i guess we'll see where the chips fall when madden 13 rolls around

Sokantish

Is there gonna be another season after this but with a lot less people or are you guys calling it? I can't wait for Madden 13, I hate playing as the Chargers so much.

Also this whole bluemax thing is a little silly.

Is there gonna be another season after this but with a lot less people or are you guys calling it? I can't wait for Madden 13, I hate playing as the Chargers so much.

Also this whole bluemax thing is a little silly.

i'm done, but there might be enough people for another season. not 100% sure though! and yes this whole bluemax thing didn't need to happen this way but that's the way things go sometimes

Hopefully I get the East!

LOL, christ guys, let him play as his team in the playoffs.

good precedent to set:

1. agree to fill in, pull plug when you lose
2. blame commissioners for making you play the game
3. allowed back in but tell commish to fuck off and refuse to accept any punishment for disconnect

next season i'm going to DC all my games near the end and my punishment will be that i get to play the game over. thumbs up!

Mrbob

The best part about CB screwing FMT out of the playoffs is he might have unintentionally screwed himself at the same time.

Who knows how the tiebreakers would go down with 3 teams tied with the same record, but after I beat the Skins I'll be knocking the Eagles out of that last wild card spot since I figure Madden has to know head to head for tie breaking.

Ramirez

good precedent to set:

1. agree to fill in, pull plug when you lose
2. blame commissioners for making you play the game
3. allowed back in but tell commish to fuck off and refuse to accept any punishment for disconnect

next season i'm going to DC all my games near the end and my punishment will be that i get to play the game over. thumbs up!

I get that...

Just think it's time to let it be water under the bridge, everyone should get a second chance!

DCX

DCX

Hold the fuck on. How is Phebe considered and I don't even get asked?

DCX

DCX

DCX
He's AFC, you're NFC, seems fair to me!
Fair? I was passed on repping the browns in the playoffs after knocking wellie out. If we didn't have an Nfc west I would have made the playoffs. That seems fair.

Just another interesting decision.

DCX

Ramirez

Just another interesting decision.

DCX

Give me a break.

If these guys actually listened to me, I warned of the cpu Browns making the playoffs and said they should lose on purpose, a team without an owner has no business in the playoffs. That's why Blue should take the Seahawks back and you guys should all kiss and make up.

DCX

DCX
Give me a break.

If these guys actually listened to me, I warned of the cpu Browns making the playoffs and said they should lose on purpose, a team without an owner has no business in the playoffs. That's why Blue should take the Seahawks back and you guys should all kiss and make up.
To be honest they should have let blue play his game against me and let this season finish out. Either way, I don't see how giving phee a spot is just. Give it to the odd man out of the wildcats in the nfc. Bob,Cb,myself.

Anyways back to the draft

DCX

CB3

complaining? really?

I wouldnt want to sub and you shouldnt either. You fucked up and missed the playoffs. If i lose the tiebreaker i fucked up too. I dont want a second chance with someone elses team and you shouldnt either. Use it as motivation.

Also, you fudged the numbers. You arent first on my list for playoff subs.

Mrbob

I don't want to play as the Seahawks either if I lose my last game. You can talk it out with the commishes if you want between yourself and ph33nix.

DCX

DCX
complaining? really?

I wouldnt want to sub and you shouldnt either. You fucked up and missed the playoffs. If i lose the tiebreaker i fucked up too. I dont want a second chance with someone elses team and you shouldnt either. Use it as motivation.

Also, you fudged the numbers. You arent first on my list for playoff subs.
Fuck off. Your iron rule is going to kill the only sports videogame league worth a damn.

I love how the knights of the round is reduced to you. My playoff sub list. Not the leagues sub list. Maybe blue is on to something.

Ill sit here and wait for the non disrespectful picture response.

DCX

CB3

I was approached by FMT and asked if phee was ok to sub. i said thats fine because i honestly dont give a shit and im not following whats going on with that.

So before you go disrespecting me, maybe figure out who made the decision in the first place. Get off my nuts, Carlos.

Fuck off. Your iron rule is going to kill the only sports videogame league worth a damn.

I love how the knights of the round is reduced to you. My playoff sub list. Not the leagues sub list. Maybe blue is on to something.

Ill sit here and wait for the non disrespectful picture response.

DCX

no, i made that decision. you had your short at the playoffs and lost to the seahawks in the final week, and now you want to fill in for them? so it was a win-win for you in the final week! come at me if you have a problem with that bro!

as for bluemax being onto something, it would be the same situation if you threw a fit for being punished after cheating the cap. there are always consequences!

DCX

DCX
no, i made that decision. you had your short at the playoffs and lost to the seahawks in the final week, and now you want to fill in for them? so it was a win-win for you in the final week! come at me if you have a problem with that bro!

as for bluemax being onto something, it would be the same situation if you threw a fit for being punished after cheating the cap. there are always consequences!
I didn't have a shot at the playoffs. I didn't have one tie breaker. It was never win win.

Nice to know you are calling the shots. It makes CB the mouth piece.
Carry on fellas..

DCX

Top Bottom