• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

This new Mexican place opened across me and they're giving out free booze and food tonight, so I probably can't monopoly till like 9 or 10 CT

Where/what is this Mexican place you speak of?

Urban Rio in downtown Plano off of K avenue and 14th st or so. It's really good, I've been there like three times before this grand opening today and I like it

It also has a rooftop bar which you probably won't find anywhere else near here lol....the same management also owns urban crust which is on 15th. that has delicious wood oven pizza.

Isn't honey really just nature's syrup?

But that's what makes it so different, much healthier. A lot more savory too. Honey is bee vomit. Tasty tasty bee vomit. Syrup is something man made.

Pretty sure syrup is nature's syrup.

Maple sap doesn't come out the tree that tasty. Actually you are right, legit maple syrup is just pure reduced sap, always thought it was the sap married with simple syrup.

tmyk.gif

Splat

Maple sap doesn't come out the tree that tasty. Actually you are right, legit maple syrup is just pure reduced sap, always thought it was the sap married with simple syrup.

tmyk.gif

When I was 6, there was a maple tree in our backyard I tried the sap from, and it was delicious. This lead me to trying the sap from a pine tree thinking it would be equally delicious, and it was awful and i couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for like 2 days.

I was a dumb kid.

Smokey

I just re-installed the best racing game this generation and am playing it on my Durango before the rest of the world:

2560x1600 that i resized to 1920x1200p. 60fps, AA all over the place SO GOOD NEXT GEN IS ALREADY HERE YALL
besides the backgrounds

Criterion taking over NFS was one of smartest decisions EA has made

Mrbob

Pro tip and/or karma lesson folks. Don't talk shit after you think you saved the day and let yourself be killed by poisonous gas as you are typing!

D31FBAFB8C0A17D1E1A00E276E29ACA90E7AA772

eznark

Banned
Uncharted for Vita is pretty good. Pretty, pretty good. Of course, I haven't gotten to whatever shit ass zombie fucko garbage twist they'll cram in yet.

Peoria on the other hand fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Where/what is this Mexican place you speak of?

You see my post and go by any chance?

I was there from like 6-8, the food was mostly just really small free shit that they walked around and handed out

However, booze was completely free and I am very thankful that I live right across the street lol. I stumbled into two tables on my way out....I swear they roofied this shit cause I didn't have that much

Birdman02

You see my post and go by any chance?

I was there from like 6-8, the food was mostly just really small free shit that they walked around and handed out

However, booze was completely free and I am very thankful that I live right across the street lol. I stumbled into two tables on my way out....I swear they roofied this shit cause I didn't have that much

I was gonna come by, but my son got sick. I didn't want to leave my wife home by herself with a sick kid. I've been to a couple of Mexican restaurant openings and the free margaritas are always nice. They're usually in tiny cups, but you can't really argue with free.

Mrbob

My life is over as I know it :(

That's also the weekend when The International 2 begins for Dota 2! Damnit!

Guild Wars 2 is the new Dota 2?

I just downloaded Tribes Ascend on Steam. I'm amazed how well Hi Rez nailed the feel of the original. Still the best series for capture the flag! Free to Play so anyone can try it out and everyone should!

LukeSmith

Pro tip and/or karma lesson folks. Don't talk shit after you think you saved the day and let yourself be killed by poisonous gas as you are typing!

D31FBAFB8C0A17D1E1A00E276E29ACA90E7AA772

The best part of playing the same game as Bob is when he tells you his gear is as good as yours "aside from the weapon" and you're wearing crappy magic find gear and he's in his best stuff.

G-Fex

Didn't see any other madden thread so I hope you guys don't mind.

Since the other Madden 13 is 2 months away I am going to pick up 12 this weekend during their buy 2 used get one free deal at GS.

Nightz

Man our week in Hawaii went by so fast. Flying back home tomorrow and I don't want to leave yet. I didn't have any burgers with spam, but I did have a lot of burgers and spam musubi! Feels like I've gained a good amount of weight over here. Back to Insanity on Monday.

Hey guys just gonna throw a general M12 question in here, what are some good running playbooks you guys have found? I am in a franchise league with Tennessee, have built up a pretty great line, but have no one at receivers (all 3 of my RB's are actually rated higher at WR than my best WR) so I can pound the fuck out of the rock.

Have tried:

49ers
Cowboys
Ravens
Run heavy

Enjoying the DAL and BAL playbooks, any others anyone knows of that has plenty of options out of every formation? One thing I dislike about the Dallas book is it's fairly predictable. The Ravens book is a lot better in that regard but has weaker PA.

Ramirez

Hey guys just gonna throw a general M12 question in here, what are some good running playbooks you guys have found? I am in a franchise league with Tennessee, have built up a pretty great line, but have no one at receivers (all 3 of my RB's are actually rated higher at WR than my best WR) so I can pound the fuck out of the rock.

Have tried:

49ers
Cowboys
Ravens
Run heavy

Enjoying the DAL and BAL playbooks, any others anyone knows of that has plenty of options out of every formation? One thing I dislike about the Dallas book is it's fairly predictable. The Ravens book is a lot better in that regard but has weaker PA.

Steelers, has a lot of Twins in it.

Have tried:

49ers
Cowboys
Ravens
Run heavy

Texans is a great running play book. You get lots of bunch formations and weak side running. Plus you get some good 2 TE formations

Texans book seemed ok when I tried it. Didnt even think to try Steelers, and lots of twins can add a cheese element to the passes. Will try it out. Thanks.

Splat

Man our week in Hawaii went by so fast. Flying back home tomorrow and I don't want to leave yet. I didn't have any burgers with spam, but I did have a lot of burgers and spam musubi! Feels like I've gained a good amount of weight over here. Back to Insanity on Monday.

End up eating anywhere you'd recommend?

I was gonna come by, but my son got sick. I didn't want to leave my wife home by herself with a sick kid. I've been to a couple of Mexican restaurant openings and the free margaritas are always nice. They're usually in tiny cups, but you can't really argue with free.

You should def check out that place though, along with Urban Crust (the pizza place owned by same management I guess), and they have nice rooftop bars. my guess is you and your wife aren't ancient (yet!) so I think you guys would enjoy it, food is fantastic too.

Top Bottom