• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

Me too...I bounce between plat and gold.

And I know you're better than me. I was damn close to getting plat in season 2 with only the 3 rax stim timing build. If I had the time I would totally just play sc2 and grind on the ladder but I have too many games that I want to play. :(

Quick update on my diet, I lost 3 pounds in my first week so I'm down to 133. I should be able to hit my goal of 120 in 7 weeks if I keep doing what I'm doing.

TheCrow

Ah okay then. Crow, what're you eating exactly? The diet sounds interesting.
Just followed the formulas here:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981 to find out how many calories I need to cut and how much protein I need to keep the muscle I do have now. I'm doing a pretty drastic cut of 750 calories but that can change depending on how I progress and whether my strength worsens. Right now my diet of around 1200-1300 calories is:

Breakfast: Skim milk or nothing
Lunch: 2 scoops of protein (50g)
Dinner: 50g of protein, whether it's 8oz of chicken/salmon or 7oz of trout + 3 pieces of bacon + Lettuce
Post-Workout: 1 scoop of protein (25g)
Snacks: Cottage Cheese and bacon

I can afford to occasionally cheat but I keep it to a minimum. This past week was pretty good but I'm making sure that I don't decline either physically or mentally. If I do see signs of that I'll rework my diet so it's not as harsh. I'm no expert but feel free to ask any questions.

McNei1y

Just followed the formulas here:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981 to find out how many calories I need to cut and how much protein I need to keep the muscle I do have now. I'm doing a pretty drastic cut of 750 calories but that can change depending on how I progress and whether my strength worsens. Right now my diet of around 1000-1200 calories is:

Breakfast: Skim milk or nothing
Lunch: 2 scoops of protein (50g)
Dinner: 50g of protein, whether it's 8oz of chicken/salmon or 7oz of trout + 3 pieces of bacon
Post-Workout: 1 scoop of protein (25g)
Snacks: Cottage Cheese and bacon

I can afford to occasionally cheat but I keep it to a minimum. This past week was pretty good but I'm making sure that I don't decline either physically or mentally. If I do see signs of that I'll rework my diet so it's not as harsh. I'm no expert but feel free to ask any questions.

Oh man. That actually sounds appealing. I was thinking you'd have to eat a bunch of vegetables and such. I'm not really knowledgeable in the diet department. I've been pretty lucky with my metabolism all of these years but it seems like it's starting to wear off!

Whaaaaaaaat? Good god, I'd rather kill myself.

Yeah, I mean... I couldn't stay away from Chipotle burrito's and those are like ~1000 cals themself,

TheCrow

Oh man. That actually sounds appealing. I was thinking you'd have to eat a bunch of vegetables and such. I'm not really knowledgeable in the diet department. I've been pretty lucky with my metabolism all of these years but it seems like it's starting to wear off!
Oh man, I never eat fruits or vegetables even when I wasn't dieting. Except for beans, I love beans and multivitamins. and about the calories keep in mind I'm 5'4 and 135 pounds. You're probably way bigger than that so you might be able to get away with 2000 cal.
Ferny said:
Wait...mole?
Ignore the terrible rice. It's the best that mexican food has to offer besides pozole.

9FHsg.jpg

McNei1y

Oh man, I never eat fruits or vegetables even when I wasn't dieting. Except for beans, I love beans and multivitamins. and about the calories keep in mind I'm 5'4 and 135 pounds. You're probably way bigger than that so you might be able to get away with 2000 cal.

I was able too but now I should probably start worrying a bit.

Ugh, really DCX? You'd stoop down to Sanj's level!?

LiveWire

Next time I go to a Nats game, I'll make sure to try the Chicago dog/Works at their hot dog place. That sounds so damn good. I'll also make sure not too put any ketchup on it.

One of my regrets leaving DC is that I never tried a Strasburger. At Nats games though I pretty much exclusively ate Ben's Chili Dogs.

McNei1y

One of my regrets leaving DC is that I never tried a Strasburger. At Nats games though I pretty much exclusively ate Ben's Chili Dogs.

That place is so money. Ive only been there a few times though since its a walk from where I usually hang oout (by the bar). I'm still mad they took away five guys.

bluemax

Banned

Ignore the terrible rice. It's the best that mexican food has to offer besides pozole.

9FHsg.jpg

Now I'm hungry and I don't think I know of anywhere to get mole at this hour.

Sanjuro, did I tell you about the new "gourmet" hot dogs they have at part of dodger stadium this year?

Top Bottom