• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Nightz

Flight just landed in San Diego. I'm still alive guys!

End up eating anywhere you'd recommend?

There was a place called Cheeseburgers in Paradise that we ate at twice. Burgers were good, chili cheese fries were awesome. My manager also told me to try this place called Rainbow Drive-in. We tried to go but it was packed every single time we stopped by, so we never got to go. Other than that, we ate at the buffets at the Polynesian Cultural Center and Kualoa Ranch. PCC food was great.

TheCrow

This thread plus the 5 guys thread in ot are killing me. :p

About to finish kid icarus. It's a really good game, a bit on the short side but looks like it has an arcade element of replaying levels. Don't know if I'll do that since I need to open Pokemon Conquest.
Damn you fake endings

Sokantish

Yeah practice is nice, but I played Madden forever and some of the things the people in here do you can't really practice for until you've seen it. I swear they all cheat in here, except for the few people I beat, they play legit

bluemax

Banned
This thread plus the 5 guys thread in ot are killing me. :p

About to finish kid icarus. It's a really good game, a bit on the short side but looks like it has an arcade element of replaying levels. Don't know if I'll do that since I need to open Pokemon Conquest.
Damn you fake endings

Yeah I thought KI was short, and then I discovered I was less than a third of the way through it. Ugh.

In other news:

9 minutes of Madden gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We1rOvn9RZ0

There's actually a lot of E3 videos of entire drives of various teams.

Somnia

So Vita version of Madden 13 is essentially Madden 12 with the ability to draw routes on the touch screen, but it will have full madden 12 (dont know about OF) and will have full roster updates.

May end up getting it too.

TheCrow

Yeah I thought KI was short, and then I discovered I was less than a third of the way through it. Ugh.
Decided to take a break and play a little Conquest. Don't really get why the stand is needed since I've been just fine without it. What's your main issues with KI?

bluemax

Banned
Decided to take a break and play a little Conquest. Don't really get why the stand is needed since I've been just fine without it. What's your main issues with KI?

The controls are awful. The game isn't particularly fun to begin with and becomes a chore to play because of the controls. There's no real visual fidelity, everything colorful but its a mess. I get lost in the action because of how messy it is.

The writing is pretty cornaball too, but since I'm so busy trying to figure out what the fuck is going on on the screen I mostly ignore it.

G-Fex

I really like Madden 12

I can notice a good amount of difference between it and 09 (the one I also have).

Gonna miss the Madden test the old one had though.

TheCrow

The controls are awful. The game isn't particularly fun to begin with and becomes a chore to play because of the controls. There's no real visual fidelity, everything colorful but its a mess. I get lost in the action because of how messy it is.

The writing is pretty cornaball too, but since I'm so busy trying to figure out what the fuck is going on on the screen I mostly ignore it.

Agree about the writing but it appears to be done on purpose and I didn't really mind. Controls haven't been an issue for me expect for when I get destroyed at anything above 5 intensity. Playing the game can become a chore because of how each level plays the same but I feel it worse for me since I like to marathon games. Now I take a break in between levels and I've been enjoying it more.

TheCrow

Must revive thread.

Actually I finally got most of the MLG photos and day 1 + 2 were a combined 3.5 gbs. Might just post my pics with the pros after work.

DCX

DCX
Gtx 570 from a 260. Is this a good move? As side from a jump in visuals I got a great deal on the card.

DCX

McNei1y

If it were last year and I had some hype for the Terps, I would totally go out and buy a copy but since they're going to be absolute butt... That's my reasoning for not purchasing NCAA.

Mrbob

Getting dat Tribes swagger back.

C3475699A773E47A83427125D35936CE5F24B60B

Dominated that game and led my team to victory! I was roaming the map like Blackhawks center Toews doing everything. My favorite part had to be throwing a sticky bomb onto a jetpacking enemy who almost grabbed our flag. Air mail accolade!

Ferny

So I've been wondering for some time about handhelds and wanting to get one. Is the 3DS worth a purchase now? Are there enough games to really dive in?

The Vita looks great but then again support for it seems on the decline just like any other Sony system so not sure on that one.

So I've been wondering for some time about handhelds and wanting to get one. Is the 3DS worth a purchase now? Are there enough games to really dive in?

The Vita looks great but then again support for it seems on the decline just like any other Sony system so not sure on that one.

3DS XL comes out in August. Psvita is good for psp games... And there are a ton! But vita games just aren't there yet and maybe never. I am excited for ragnarok odyssey in August though! And persona 4 golden!

LukeSmith

Tempting...would be nice to add to my undefeated streak against Luke.

It's important to remember the following before you ever post in these threads:

1. You haven't gone over .500 in the last 3 Madden Franchises, even for a season.
2. You're the only player in any football league history to be shutout by the computer:
LFkba.png

3. You took the best quarterback in the game (Peyton Manning) and basically mirrored Peter Tanico numbers after you said you'd post better numbers than my stats with the past king.

It's important to remember the following before you ever post in these threads:

1. You haven't gone over .500 in the last 3 Madden Franchises, even for a season.
2. You're the only player in any football league history to be shutout by the computer:
LFkba.png

3. You took the best quarterback in the game (Peyton Manning) and basically mirrored Peter Tanico numbers after you said you'd post better numbers than my stats with the past king.

Lol all of this true! Livewire you in?!

Top Bottom