• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

FYI my bros in football:

I'm gone all day today. I'll be back home late tonight, but if the league advances I can probably get my game in in the morning if my GF doesn't bitch at me for playing videogames while she sleeps. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until Sunday

LiveWire

FYI I'm leaving town shortly for the weekend and won't be back until after 10PM PST Sunday night, when I will play my week 5 game and do recruiting.

Mrbob

Arkansas vs Bama, whoever wins we lose. Neither team deserves to be in the top 5 while I'm sitting outside the top 10!

SIMIT so I can recruit!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
that game, no one could run, so we just long bombed each other. FMT's 5 int's did him in. He blitzd alot, so I screened. He probably should screen back as I blitz alot in the 1st half.

It was a funny play, more than cheesy. Just could tackle his QB, who was enveloped inside 4 merged OLineman, then proceeded the longest dropback in league history!

lol yeah that was a bogus play, and it happens all the time unless you blitz. that is why zone defense is almost useless in this game. want to rush 4? good fucking luck cause the QB will likely have all day to throw since your d-line either gets pancaked or WONT SACK THE QB! he's right there, just sack him! i think they took TOO much of the suction out of the game. that is why manual D sucks dick too. i'm fucking right next to the guy to tackle him but NOPE!

anyways, gg. shouldn't have thrown a couple balls when your CB's ran my routes for me. also the drive at the end of the half was so ridiculous. i mean what am i supposed to do? i have man coverage with safety help over the top. 30 yard completion on a straight fly route. zone D with help in the middle, 30 yard pass in the middle. the defenders are fucking dumb as rocks sometimes.... well, my defenders anyways. i have the lowest rated human team in regards to defense :(

Lonestar

GG to you too.

There's some bogus stuff in here. I mean, that last long pass of mine, where I stopped short of the goalline (wanted you to burn your TO's). Stupid pass on my part, except your DB doesn't do anything, except run alongside my WR for 20 yards before stopping, letting my WR go another 20 yards. Other things like that.

Also, thought that sideline catch would be looked at/overturned.

GG to you too.

There's some bogus stuff in here. I mean, that last long pass of mine, where I stopped short of the goalline (wanted you to burn your TO's). Stupid pass on my part, except your DB doesn't do anything, except run alongside my WR for 20 yards before stopping, letting my WR go another 20 yards. Other things like that.

Also, thought that sideline catch would be looked at/overturned.

there is some kind of sideline glitch. no matter where its caught or if your feet come down, they call it in. i have yet to see a sideline catch not called in.

and that play you're talking about was funny... my guy was right on him, but does nothing to deflect or int the ball, watches your guy catch it, stops, turns around in a circle, dives to try to tackle him and then he's gone

Week 5:

Advance date: 7/23 @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#8 Arkansas (BYE)
#2 Alabama @ BYU (CPU)
#5 South Carolina @ Mizzou (CPU)
Penn State @ Temple
#13 Oregon (BYE)
#14 Wisconsin (BYE)
#3 USC @ Cal (CPU)
Texas Vs. #23 Boise State (CPU)
#10 TCU @ Stanford (CPU)
#11 Michigan @ #22 Notre Dame (CPU)
Iowa Vs. Maryland (CPU)
#6 FSU Vs. Tennessee

Lonestar

Well, I was going to upload that, but you advanced, and caused it to crash :p

Now, to see how the CPU is...

btw, BYU? Any reason for that?

Oh my, #2 again? :lol

Well, I was going to upload that, but you advanced, and caused it to crash :p

Now, to see how the CPU is...

btw, BYU? Any reason for that?

Oh my, #2 again? :lol

i had you playing another human opponent there but then i didn't want to make it unfair. no reason for byu, i think thats just the first team that was there when i took coldblooded off your schedule or whoever it was

LukeSmith

The ripple from that game is significant (I'm assuming FMT put himself and Lonestar in the same half of the SEC).

Assuming that's true:
  • FMT needs 2 conference losses by lonestar in order to even have a shot at the SEC championship.
  • Lonestar just needs to win out against the computer to get a birth in the SEC championship against CPU or a player from the other half of the SEC.

i.e., Hope you didn't make any big promises to recruits, FMT

The ripple from that game is significant (I'm assuming FMT put himself and Lonestar in the same half of the SEC).

Assuming that's true:
  • FMT needs 2 conference losses by lonestar in order to even have a shot at the SEC championship.
  • Lonestar just needs to win out against the computer to get a birth in the SEC championship against CPU or a player from the other half of the SEC.

i.e., Hope you didn't make any big promises to recruits, FMT

i've made 0 promises total! i forgot that feature because of the new UI!

but even if i made a promise, it wouldn't relate to this year anyways. it's once they join the team! so if i guaranteed a conference championship, it's for next year :D

Lonestar

he made up for it, by giving my a home game in week 7!

That's actually hurting, not having players visit in weeks 3,4, or 5.

Oh snap, studio updates in online leagues. Louisian Tech beat Illinois! LOL Ron Zook

well this is fun..7 straight weeks of playing the cpu gg frenchmovietheme

motherfucker do you not get that i have NO CONTROL OVER CONFERENCE GAMES? i can't change them at all. the first 4 or 5 weeks are usually "open" where i can adjust games, all other games are locked. sorry bruh!

Lonestar

hey, could you tell the CPU not to snap jump and not to go for it on 4th down at midfield, kthxbye

motherfucker do you not get that i have NO CONTROL OVER CONFERENCE GAMES? i can't change them at all. the first 4 or 5 weeks are usually "open" where i can adjust games, all other games are locked. sorry bruh!

this would explain why he has less human games than anyone else right?

Finished with my week. Beat up on Mizzou but let them score a late freakish TD. ALso, finally had a long TD myself this season which I had yet to see. Seems like every CPU team I play freaking loves to scramble though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey folks. Dont run up the score on the CPU in the 4th quarter. ESPECIALLY with 1st stringers. Thanks

Smokey

ill keep it under 60 next time

sorry folks!

these 55 point games against the cpu are somehow better right. cpu turned the ball over in the 4th i used that time to practice. i have 7 cpu games in a row have to make fun some way

CB3

passive-agressive-man-post.jpg

LukeSmith

cb is correct. i'm extremely close to changing the difficulty setting to heisman! if i see anymore running up of the score i will be forced to do it!

difficulty seems good for player versus player right now, who cares about the CPU games? I don't think people should be running it up with their first stringers, but ya'all motherfuckers have done it to pad those heisman votes

Smokey

difficulty seems good for player versus player right now, who cares about the CPU games? I don't think people should be running it up with their first stringers, but ya'all motherfuckers have done it to pad those heisman votes

Untitled.png

Oh Barkley is first in Heisman votes you say? What a coincidence that Barkley was in the game in both of these 4th quarter CPU blowouts and threw a TD. CB3 is such a model citizen.

CB3

Untitled.png

Oh Barkley is first in Heisman votes you say? What a coincidence that Barkley was in the game in both of these 4th quarter CPU blowouts and threw a TD. CB3 is such a model citizen.

I threw 2 combined TD passes in the 4th quarter in those 2 games joker. and 1 of them was when it was 28-7. HARDLY the same. Barkley started out the pre-season Heisman pick. I dont have to cheese my way there.

Top Bottom