• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Ferny

I'm sitting at the screen still, any suggestions? If I play it out will it give him the W since theres no way i'll come back down 28-0

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FMT was right here, and disappears.

Originally Posted by Lonestar:
Check the NCAA topic. I got disconnected at halftime up 28-0, but Ferny's still in the game. He says he can continue and lose to the CPU. What say you?

doesn't matter to me! either you can tell him he can play out the rest vs. CPU or you can replay!

I guess if you finish out/sim out then it's fine.

i dont' care how you guys do it. if you want to lose out to the CPU thats fine, if you want to replay the game (since it was lonestar who got disconnected) thats fine too.... just get it done!

Lonestar

no one tops my #1 wr hamilton. he has BY FAR the most drops in the NCAA. i think he's up to 14 drops. fucking sorry ass bitch

I refuse to throw to my #2 TE, Vogler (who's supposed to be a pass catching TE). 2 Seperate games, he's deflected a pass into an interception. WORST DROPS.

got my game in tonight. Hopefully this doesn't move till Friday.

FYI -- I am out this weekend from Friday -> Sunday night EST. I'd really like to play this upcoming game (after this week) because it's #2 South Carolina vs. #1 LSU, and I'm sure that if it's simmed I'll lose, but I have a decent enough chance to beat LSU... And I'm hoping not to lose a game till my last couple weeks against human opponents at the end.

FMT, I'll PM you anyway

Shit well n/m my last comment. So if this moves tonight if whoever gets their recruiting in... When will that make the advance day next, Saturday? HOpefully if it advances tomorrow I should be able to play my game either late Thursday night or early Friday (I'm working from home Friday morning, but... don't tell work...). OTherwise, I'm out until Sunday afternoon.

My GF and I are headed into Boston Thurs night; and maybe she'll let me play tomorrow night if I'm lucky. If not, I think I can squeeze it in on Friday morning at some point. Work from home is generally bull shit anyway.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Luke will do his stuff when he gets home so we will be advanced. If you play tomorrow night or Friday morning you should be fine making it on the back end of the next advance on Sunday.

Vanced!

Week 7

Next advance: 7/28 (Saturday)

Human games:

#9 Arkansas Vs. #20 Oregon
#6 Alabama Vs. #14 Florida (CPU)
#2 South Carolina Vs. #1 LSU (CPU) - What luck!
Penn State (BYE)
#12 Wisconsin @ Purdue (CPU)
#7 USC @ Washington (CPU)
#17 Texas (BYE)
#5 TCU Vs. Baylor (CPU)
#11 Michigan Vs. Illini (CPU)
Iowa @ #3 Michigan State (CPU)
#13 FSU (BYE)

Mrbob

A mans man. Bob should feel ashamed when he lags us just to watch Burn Notice

It's Suits now, get it right! Burn Notice is kind of crappy lately. All about the Suits!

Edit: Woo no USC style betrayal by my 5 star MLB recruit! Soft committing to me after his trip to Oregon! Gotta lock it in now!

FMT continues his choke artist ways

24-14 lead in the 4th

He loses 31-24

Dm taking a page from the book of az and running a bunch of cheesy shotgun counter plays. Not that it matters really... As I said after I beat cb, defense is fucking garbage in this game. You more or less have to get your opponent to throw a pick and the only way that happens is if the cb runs the receivers route!

Patch this tiburon you lazy fucks!

Shotgun counter is cheese? Not that I really use it... but shit, shotgun counter is so easy to ...... counter. Play nickle and have an LB man cover the half back or blitz. It's a automatic -5 yard loss.

Yes, a -5 yard loss. Meaning, a 5 yard gain.

You are a real man Albatross.

I am the biggest pussy on earth. I need to ask permission from my GF if I can do what I want. She'll be like "you don't need to ask permission!!" but then .. if I ever DIDN'T ask, even if she were fucking asleep, I'd get shit on later.

Smokey

I am the biggest pussy on earth. I need to ask permission from my GF if I can do what I want. She'll be like "you don't need to ask permission!!" but then .. if I ever DIDN'T ask, even if she were fucking asleep, I'd get shit on later.

:lol

Dm taking a page from the book of az and running a bunch of cheesy shotgun counter plays. Not that it matters really... As I said after I beat cb, defense is fucking garbage in this game. You more or less have to get your opponent to throw a pick and the only way that happens is if the cb runs the receivers route!

dat SEC speed you should be able to stop it! They are pretty annoying though.

shotgun draws better not be cheese... they're 90% of the running plays in my playbook. Otherwise, it's shotgun sweeps, which have been completely useless for 15 years of Madden engine games. It's like you can't find a more useless playcall than the shotgun sweep. I try it every year. And every year it's an automatic 5 yard loss.

Hahahaha, you kept me out of this league so I wouldn't shotgun counter you and then someone else does it instead.

Sokantish

I really hate the rain, it almost made me lose to the AI! Also do your players get injured multiple times every game? My RB has been injured like 10 times now in the few games I played. The last one set him out for two weeks too. My QB goes out of the game at least once each time as well.

Mrbob

Me too. Heavy rain can kiss my ass! What garbage.

1) I was driving in the 2nd quarter about to score, throw it to my WR wide open he slips. Safety bats the ball forward 5 yards to the linebacker who picks it off.

2) My CB slips and I get beat on like a 50 yard bomb.

3) Multiple dropped passes by wide open receivers.

Game was ridiculous, barely pulled it off in the end due to the rain.

DMczaf

Dude, that's Oregon's playbook! It's like 95% shotgun plays. If you take away my counters, I have like 8 total run plays to choose from.

LukeSmith

Hahahaha, you kept me out of this league so I wouldn't shotgun counter you and then someone else does it instead.

I had a game against Clemson this season, it was just like playing you, all shotgun counters.

They ran a cheesier version of No Huddle though. CPU No Huddle is insane in this game.

I had a game against Clemson this season, it was just like playing you, all shotgun counters.

They ran a cheesier version of No Huddle though. CPU No Huddle is insane in this game.

I actually switched to more of a pistol offense for '13 since that's more in line with what Clemson will actually be running this year. Still, that's pretty funny.

CB3

Smokey and Albatross Vs Cpu are the remaining games. Along with Ferny recruiting.

Lonestar

I think I've got a shotgun counter in my playbook. Time to adapt!

Can DM run the no huddle all game? It's realistic!

omg back in the top 25

i will play my game later tonight

ps lonestar you will need a miracle to get matt hall

In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:

- (****) CB Cory Bailey has committed to Alabama

- (*****) DT Jonathan Mosley has committed to TCU

- (****) LE Matt Hall has committed to Alabama

I is blessed, I guess.

Too bad that DT decided to waste his time at Texas A&M 2.0. I'll just have to settle for this other 79 rated DT.

I is blessed, I guess.

Too bad that DT decided to waste his time at Texas A&M 2.0. I'll just have to settle for this other 79 rated DT.

Imma open up an investigation cause I know you were definitely cheating

Anyways, adding Matt Hall would have simply been gravy ... I already locked up the #3 DE. Matt Hall has fucking beastly stats though o_O

We gonna be able to do the vance dance tonight?

If we do that makes it 2 advances in 48 hours I think. well done folks!

LukeSmith

Anyways, adding Matt Hall would have simply been gravy ... I already locked up the #3 DE. Matt Hall has fucking beastly stats though o_O

He'd have been squandered no matter where he ended up between the two of you

Smokey

Smokey and Albatross Vs Cpu are the remaining games. Along with Ferny recruiting.

I finished my game. CPU ran no huddle all game. Several times they tried to run screen plays back to back even if they were blown up. Was pretty bad. I had two KR TD's by Primetime Jr tho

I think I've got a shotgun counter in my playbook. Time to adapt!

Can DM run the no huddle all game? It's realistic!

I is blessed, I guess.

Don't hate on Mosley. He'll have much better success here then he will at that corrupted dump of yours

CB3

bill-lumbergh-office-space.jpg

Whaaats happening Albatross? Im gonna need you to go ahead and play your game tonight. And ill also need you to then play your next week game tomorrow morning. mmmkay? Thanks a bunch Albatross

Lonestar

If we do that makes it 2 advances in 48 hours I think. well done folks!

He's got some well rounded numbers, though perhaps on the slow side with 78 spd/70 acc

Gonna ask, but what did Josh Barrett CB (#65 overall player) look like with Scouting? Base OVR was 76, wondered if he went up or down. As comparison, the only CB I got was McBride (#199 overall player) who scouted up 8 points to a 79 OVR. Probably the recruit I'm most stoked about. 89 man coverage, 87 zone, 80 press with 92 spd/85 Acc.

He'd have been squandered no matter where he ended up between the two of you

:/

I finished my game. CPU ran no huddle all game. Several times they tried to run screen plays back to back even if they were blown up. Was pretty bad. I had two KR TD's by Primetime Jr tho

Don't hate on Mosley. He'll have much better success here then he will at that corrupted dump of yours

:lol, don't you guys have more drugs to sell? Within 200 yards of an elementary school no less!

I wouldn't call it squandering when they will be stopping Denard Robinson cheese

Unpossible

Gonna ask, but what did Josh Barrett CB (#65 overall player) look like with Scouting? Base OVR was 76, wondered if he went up or down. As comparison, the only CB I got was McBride (#199 overall player) who scouted up 8 points to a 79 OVR. Probably the recruit I'm most stoked about. 89 man coverage, 87 zone, 80 press with 92 spd/85 Acc.

:/

Gotta be honest, I have no idea. He commit to me pretty quickly and I've forgotten about him...I'll look

Untitled.png

Top Bottom