• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

dude s ofucking typical. Trying to play,,, did my recruiting and now I get "unable to connect to the servers" in the 1 hour window before I have to go. MOTHER FUCKER EA CLEAN YOUR SHIT OUT

Mrbob

You gotta blaze the recruiting trail first! I'd rather take a game sim and have my recruiting done than play my game and rely on the cpu to recruit for me.

Ferny

The Website seems fine. I see no reason that recruiting is holding anyone back.
I can't log in thru the website otherwise i would do it at work everyday and just play when I get home at night. I try to login, have changed my pw like 5 times and it still says my information is incorrect.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We have to wait for Albatross until sunday, anyway. So no rush to advance a few hours early. Just do it whenever you get home. See what Dota does!

Ferny

We have to wait for Albatross until sunday, anyway. So no rush to advance a few hours early. Just do it whenever you get home. See what Dota does!
I figured I could just do it tonight since the GF was watching all her spanish soaps last night (some fine women on those not gonna lie)

Week 8

Next 'vance: 7/30 (Monday) - i shouldn't really have to put this in here but if you are the last game to be played and it's either a) against the CPU or b) you just need to do recruiting odds are we're going to vance on you if its been a day or two with no action done!

Human games:

#15 Arkansas @ #22 Florida (CPU)
#6 Alabama Vs. Tennessee (CPU)
#1 South Carolina @ Miss (CPU)
Penn State @ #21 Iowa
#16 Oregon (BYE)
#10 Wisconsin @ Minnesota (CPU)
#7 USC (BYE)
#17 Texas @ Baylor
#3 TCU @ TTU (CPU)
#9 Michigan Vs. #11 MSU (CPU)
#12 FSU @ Miami

Smokey

Straight stole #7 rated DT Kevin McDaniel from FSU. He follows Mosley's steps of choosing the right school.

The weed allure is strong

Ferny

That is coach Ferny's fault. We were there waiting in the wings
I don't agree that it was all my fault seeing as how it wouldn't really matter if we advanced at 9pm seeing as how even if all games finished before 12am, we wouldn't advance until Sunday anyway. I'm not angry about it or anything just thought it was kind of a rush for no real reason.

CB3

CPU fucking cheesing us. Some Washington St WR had 9 catches for 500 yards and 5 TD's

Smokey

I don't agree that it was all my fault seeing as how it wouldn't really matter if we advanced at 9pm seeing as how even if all games finished before 12am, we wouldn't advance until Sunday anyway. I'm not angry about it or anything just thought it was kind of a rush for no real reason.

I was just messing. Blame FMT our corrupted leader

CB3

Vader.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yes, i honestly do. despite the fact that fern is in the SEC i need him to beef his team up so he can stop the devil known as alabama in the event that i fail to do so (which i did this season!) in the future

I should have realized you "mistakenly" gave me FSU as permenant rival, while leaving yourself a CPU team ;P Trying to hold me back. Well, I'm starting to remember how to play this game!

And by remember, I mean, 1 button mode.

Mrbob

Sok making a play for the Legends division title!

I'll play my CPU game tonight, not home right now. Although I don't think we are vancing till Sunday night anyway.

wtf i get back from dinner after getting an urgent text from cb telling me to simit. i come back expecting to find tross say go ahead and sim it, but there is no message of the sort! no sim! i gave tross my word, and i will give him until tomorrow!

Top Bottom