• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Smokey

vanced!

go do your recruiting board and red shirt your players. i will do the schedule tonight after i get back from playing basketball.

i bought new headbands from amazon thinking it was a good deal (4 for $6!) and i got them and they make me look even gayer than usual. its like those womens head bands for yoga. fucking garbage i'm going to have to use this ratty ass one ive been using for the last year. guess i better bite the bullet and pay $10 for a new QUALITY one. you get what you pay for fellas!

lmao

white lol
people with non-receding hairlines still wear headbands?

will take care of my stuff in a bit

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lmao

white lol people with non-receding hairlines still wear headbands?

I still see black people with corn rows. Every race has some goofy shit

My offseason is done

Anytime you have to recruit a position and literally nobody in that position has interest....fffffffff

Smokey

I still see black people with corn rows. Every race has some goofy shit

the new thing for black people is to wear shit colored socks or shooting sleves. usually people decked out in that stuff are garbo
the best is some dude jordan'd down in shorts etc and then can't dribble or shoot for shit but "i look good tho!"

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wondering if when you change a players name/look/equipment, it changes for everyone else in the league, or it's just a "on your screen only"

I kind of want to name my Kicker Slim Pickings.

lmao

white lol
people with non-receding hairlines still wear headbands?

i need it to keep the hair out of my eyes and i wear kurt rambis style prescription goggles because my vision is so horrible

in other news, i'm doing the schedules now.... so the league is going to vance soon

starting schedule now and there are two teams who's conference schedule starts week 1:

arkansas
FSU

so.... no human opponents week 1 for us fern! everyone else gets human opponent week 1!

Lonestar

starting schedule now and there are two teams who's conference schedule starts week 1:

arkansas
FSU

so.... no human opponents week 1 for us fern! everyone else gets human opponent week 1!

gave yourself less human conference games last year, now you're starting CPU. Why I never :lol

I just want practice to open, so I can test a playbook I created.

Ferny

arkansas
FSU

Woo so I can get my games in for the weekend. Hooray for more flexible scheduling!

LukeSmith

FMT and I talking about the upcoming schedules:

(7:54:40 PM) FMTBiiiiiiiiitch: your strength of schedule was an A+, then i put live on your schedule and it went down to an A

CB3

FMT and I talking about the upcoming schedules:

(7:54:40 PM) FMTBiiiiiiiiitch: your strength of schedule was an A+, then i put live on your schedule and it went down to an A

Im gonna beat down livewire so bad this season, GCQ is gonna come from the other thread to give me a warning.

LukeSmith

Im gonna beat down livewire so bad this season, GCQ is gonna come from the other thread to give me a warning.

K628M.gif

the schedule is done. concessions had to be made. strange bye weeks and matchups.and before you complain about anything, understand that i was working with a stacked deck!

now, you think because you have more human games than someone else or because you don't have enough home games early, you know the ugly side of NCAA scheduling, but you don't. You've never created a schedule. You're, uh, you're a league member who thinks he has a chance to win the title, the prince of the 6* league; you'd have to go to the B league thread to meet someone who didn't know your name. so, don't-don't come in this thread with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand.... alright!?

Week 1

Vance date: 8/10/12 (Friday) @ 8 pm pst

Human games:

#4 Arkansas Vs. UF (CPU)
#2 Alabama @ Penn State
#8 South Carolina Vs. #7 TCU
#5 Oregon Vs. #15 Iowa
#1 Wisconsin @ #3 USC
#16 Texas Vs. #9 Michigan
#12 FSU Vs. UK (CPU)

Lonestar

SEC IS GONNA BE CERAZY

We all play each other. I predict cross division games could effect in division standings!

Smokey

so FMT gets a CPU game and just so happens to be #4 while the #1 and #3 team play.

bobs going to lose so cb will be #1, lone #2, and fmt waits in the wind the whole season for one of those two to mess up at #3

well played frenchy well played

Lonestar

Um...err, I don't care, I'll Schedule hate here:

Everything's fine. Most have 6 games.

Smokey, Sork, and Ph33nix get hammered with 7 games.

FMT screws up and Ferny only has 3 human games, and only 11 regular season games instead of 12.

Oops, and Albatross has 4 human games, but had ND on the schedule?

Um...err, I don't care, I'll Schedule hate here:

Everything's fine. Most have 6 games.

Smokey, Sork, and Ph33nix get hammered with 7 games.

FMT screws up and Ferny only has 3 human games, and only 11 regular season games instead of 12.

Oops, and Albatross has 4 human games, but had ND on the schedule?

yep, #'s just didn't line up. the game making fern and i start conf schedule week 1 fucked shit up

Mrbob

Whelp, the dream may be dead already! CBs WR is crazy, he made a leaping catch on a bomb in the end zone in double coverage.

Game tied at 20 with a minute left, I'm driving and my WR fumbles the ball away at midfield. That's all she wrote! And then my returner takes an odd safety call to end the game. Guess it's the Rose Bowl or bust this year!

Smokey

Whelp, the dream may be dead already! CBs WR is crazy, he made a leaping catch on a bomb in the end zone in double coverage.

Game tied at 20 with a minute left, I'm driving and my WR fumbles the ball away at midfield. That's all she wrote! And then my returner takes an odd safety call to end the game. Guess it's the Rose Bowl or bust this year!

justice is served
we protect our own

Mrbob

Yeah he made a crazy play in the 4th quarter to avoid disaster. He shrugged off two tackles and then scrambled around till a guy got open. Instead of having a 10 yard loss on 2nd and 14 you got like a 30 yard gain. I just laughed at that play nothing you can do. USC got some nice home cookin' that game!

Sokantish

GG DM, I couldn't do anything on offense!

Also I think FMT set injuries higher ONLY on my team. I lost my starting QB for the game, starting WR, and starting RB for 2 quarters.

Lonestar

yeah, that Reese QB looks bananas. 86 speed and 96 passing accuracy from what I scouted.

Where is Livewire. Could have played, still might be able to.

DMczaf

GG DM, I couldn't do anything on offense!

Also I think FMT set injuries higher ONLY on my team. I lost my starting QB for the game, starting WR, and starting RB for 2 quarters.

hahaha yeah, your guys were dropping like flies. Maybe they were the aliens from Signs, it was raining!

Mrbob

Funny, I threw your Pac 12 champion into the dumpster in the National Title game and you needed auto win to squeak out a victory.

CB3

Funny, I threw your Pac 12 champion into the dumpster in the National Title game and you needed auto win to squeak out a victory.

Much like DCX, your "title" is due to first season confusion. You will never get close to another again.

Top Bottom