• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

LukeSmith

BFAL-15My05MB-f.jpg

Smokey

i hope tross uploads that bomb he threw that was horseshit. im watching the replay now and my db literally stands there and lets him run a fly pattern right by him and the saftey was too late in helping

wow

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
i hope tross uploads that bomb he threw that was horseshit. im watching the replay now and my db literally stands there and lets him run a fly pattern right by him and the saftey was too late in helping

wow

Luke knows that Feel Bro

LukeSmith

wow

Yeah he did the same thing to me, slot on the right side?

Lonestar

I probably know that play, and so does Livewire.

Want to get our game over with when the advance hits Albatross? Huge leg up in the SEC West coming up. Also, no one else noticed that FMT moved Arkansas to the East (opposite division) as me?

Smokey

im pretty close to putting my controller threw the wall i should probably turn the 360 off the ncaa music is pissing me off even more

Nah, this was just an out pattern with my #1 receiver. he had a step on the CB as soon as he passed him. But, aye. I don't think that bull shit can be called in a game though when on the previous scoring drives, my LB's & CBs dropped 4 wide open interceptions, and also the team recovered an onside kick that bounced.

But....... the albatross was about to go drown himself. Up 27 - 7, and I know no lead in this game is safe. When I didn't get that onside kick I was just liek "... oh jesus here we go..." If you're worried about throwing your controller through the wall, imagine how I felt giving up a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter, to go down by 1 after giving up an onside kick.

Never the less, NCAA puts this as my #2 game. MY #1 game is some bull shit against the CPU when I first got the game.

I can't close in this game to save my life.

Smokey

i am tempted to drink bleach

get this goddamn tag off of me fucking lakers hope the big one strikes that city and it all falls into the hollow earth

Eddie Lacy has 14 Carries for 48 yards, and 14 REC yards. And he's #1 in the heisman rating.
Marcus Lattimore hads 20 carries for 227 yards, 3 rushing TDs, 4 receptions for 86 yards, and a recieving TD. ... and hes #2

Lonestar

SOrry just shutting down.. Gotta be up for work in 6 hours. Are you available tomorrow? I am free any time pretty much. I'm not free during the afternoon on Saturday but probably for parts at night or later afternoon

Yeah, I'm good tomorrow night, not as much Saturday. Grandmother's 87th birthday, family luncheon.

Ferny

GG FMT

Really don't like Trickett. Never have.

Sorry about that last TO I thought for sure I had the play clock more so than the game clock and then when I saw it, I hit TO quick.

GG FMT

Really don't like Trickett. Never have.

Sorry about that last TO I thought for sure I had the play clock more so than the game clock and then when I saw it, I hit TO quick.

gg, didn't mean to run up the score late i was just trying to get a first down so i could down the ball and then by the time i tried to make my guy go back i was already in the endzone.

also got exttremely lucky late in the half that you didn't get a TD on that break away run. i picked the quarters D before i saw your formation and said shit

Ferny

Oh no its all good. It that situation, you expect the TD anyway since you had the space. That run killed me inside. I thought I may be able to make it but nope got tackled.

Oh no its all good. It that situation, you expect the TD anyway since you had the space. That run killed me inside. I thought I may be able to make it but nope got tackled.

you also missed a gigantic play on that QB hit when i was manually covering your RB. i thought he was headed out into the flats and i jumped that way but he cut back inside and NO ONE was there for probably another 30 yards. luckily i had a blitz on and my lb just barely got to you in time.

my outside receivers couldn't get open deep at all against your CB's. only big play i had was from the slot.... who i barely passed to last season

Top Bottom