• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Now you just sound like livewire. its only one game! You dont have to sink down to his level of irrelevance.

Damn, running the gauntlet in the first two games. National Champs TCU, and then #3 Alabama who spanked me in the SEC championship game.

LOOKING TO DEAL YOU YOUR FIRST LOSS IN OVER A YEAR TCU.

Wait nevermind, I forgot Wisconsin & Mr. Bob won.

Fuck yeah, Instant commit #1 overall player and #4 Tackle.. and gem CB!

Last season really fucked me over for this season's recruits. Like, nobody good wants to play for Texas

This is a huge year where I gotta win and win back the hearts of those young boys

The new recruiting system is prettygood.. .you can find really quality players in 3* and even 2*. 2* JUCO guys are like mid 70s a lot of the time. I didn't pick up a single 5* last year but still had a good class and got talented recruits. I've found 3*s who are 9 - 12 points better than they first appear.

Mrbob

I might have to switch up some recruiting. Seems like nearly every single player I've been scouting this year has been losing points. Found some nice gems last year so maybe it is evening out now.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The new recruiting system is prettygood.. .you can find really quality players in 3* and even 2*. 2* JUCO guys are like mid 70s a lot of the time. I didn't pick up a single 5* last year but still had a good class and got talented recruits. I've found 3*s who are 9 - 12 points better than they first appear.

yeah, seems like most 5 stars have nowhere to go but down, in scouting. Might have 1 or 2 gain 2 or 3 points, but the #1 QB prospect (how, I don't know), I've scouted 100% and he's dropped 9 points. 76 OVR Scrambler (but only 83 speed 77 ACC) and a bad arm (86 PWR 78 ACC). Compared to another 8 star QB picked up by CB3 (at least 96 throwing accuracy and 86 speed, with B's in acc and throwing power).

Hell, an ATH from last year I converted into a QB, is better than "the #1 rated" QB.

But of course you like the recruiting system, instant week 1 commits are great ;P That's 3 players I wasted time attempting to recruit (CB's QB, and your WR and Tackle prospect) Just more time to throw towards other players now.

I got some HB named Phil Long to instant commit. I hope he doesn't suck.

and 5 star WR jeremy east!

and 4 star athlete kevin smith!

LiveWire

Lone: I'm free tonight to play; I'll be watching the Redskins preseason game but I will have it DVRed so I can pause to play our game... just let me know when you're free.

LukeSmith

Everyone getting skill position instant commits and I get safeties.

Also my recruiting this season in a nutshell:

Luke: <Selects Prospects Choice>
Prospect: I wanna talk about X
Luke: Are you interested in X?
Prospect: No.

12 points.

Lonestar

I had one, a 80 rated DE, which is good. This is the year I try to restock for the future on the DLine and OLine.

Btw, myself and cb will frown upon people dropping out of this league once madden comes out. We have talked about making quitters in this league play for a spot in the madden league but I don't want to go that route.

If you don't want to play in this league then don't but stringing the league along here until madden releases is bush league.... So think about it!

Lonestar

Btw, myself and cb will frown upon people dropping out of this league once madden comes out. We have talked about making quitters in this league play for a spot in the madden league but I don't want to go that route.

If you don't want to play in this league then don't but stringing the league along here until madden releases is bush league.... So think about it!

pfft, you won't let anyone in on the other league. :p

But I appreciate the effort to try to keep this running a little longer than the last couple years.

I'm in here for the long haul

I hope this goes at least 5 seasons. It would be nice to go see kids we're recruiting now graduate and have new blood replacing them for maybe one season or something

LukeSmith

I'm here until I get sick of it. If Madden shits on this game on the field, no matter what anyone says, people will bail. Plus, my schedule is going to suck all through September, so slow advances plus SIM ITS inc

Ferny

I'm here until I get sick of it. If Madden shits on this game on the field, no matter what anyone says, people will bail. Plus, my schedule is going to suck all through September, so slow advances plus SIM ITS inc

Yeah honestly, with Madden coming out along with GW2 right along with it, NCAA will be taking a backseat to Madden as I get way more enjoyment with that then anything else. I won't be bailing right away but that plus my schedule is not going to make for quick advances.

here is what i'm going to ask. if you start a season, finish out that season. don't leave us hanging halfway through the season when i've already scheduled human opponents based on human players because then even if we find a replacement he's not going to want to be the team you were, and we have a disparity in the human matches

Sokantish

Hey, the NCAA dynasty website works for me now. It always told me my password was incorrect before. Now I can see what people I'm waiting on to finish their games without actually turning on my xbox

LiveWire

See 5 wide on the screen, call a quarter 3 deep prevent, give up 65 yard (in the air) throw for a TD.

PaternoShrug.jpg

Seriously it's not even funny how overpowered these 6 star teams are.

here is what i'm going to ask. if you start a season, finish out that season. don't leave us hanging halfway through the season when i've already scheduled human opponents based on human players because then even if we find a replacement he's not going to want to be the team you were, and we have a disparity in the human matches

I'm probably out after this season. With Madden, plus a potential big life-changing event coming in September/October I won't have time to play two leagues at our current rates of advance.

Lonestar

well, I hiked the ball while you were audibling around your defense, so they're outta wack on coverage.

Might be able to get Bucknuticus from the NCAA topic to join. I'd like to play Live as a play in to Madden ;P

I wasn't audibling the safeties, either way it's pretty much easy button with that team. I'm trying to make gold out of tin with what I've got.

i'm trying to remember what i told people before the league started..... something about pick as good a team as possible because there will be powerhouse teams in the league? i don't know i just can't remember!

Lonestar

I wasn't audibling the safeties, either way it's pretty much easy button with that team. I'm trying to make gold out of tin with what I've got.

You should see CB3's player ratings then. They dwarf mine!

And by audibling, I mean flipping orientations, your safeties were moving

Top Bottom