• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
EMIh3.jpg

I

Err

yeah

LiveWire

Livewire if you're going to dick around then why play?

If you honestly gave your best effort then fine but come on

Well you said to stick around and play the games. I decided after the game against Lonestar to play my human games and sim the rest. My fault for not picking a better school to play as.

Sokantish

Well you said to stick around and play the games. I decided after the game against Lonestar to play my human games and sim the rest. My fault for not picking a better school to play as.

Hey I took a bad school too! Well maybe Iowa isn't as bad as yours, I dunno.

Just invite the winner of the first GCQ league up, sort of like graduating into the pros

Lol nice

And livewire I also said I don't want people who aren't interested playing. The CPU would've put up more of a fight. That's not said to be a dick but everyone here is putting in time and you are making a mockery of our delicate league!

We will find another player

Mrbob

Isn't Penn State a 5 star school? At least before Livewire took over.

Edit: Make sure the replacement player is ok with being a Big 10 team! I don't want more CPU games.

Lonestar

Isn't Penn State a 5 star school? At least before Livewire took over.

Edit: Make sure the replacement player is ok with being a Big 10 team! I don't want more CPU games.

Any team can be a b1g team, or any other conference.

LiveWire

Lol nice

And livewire I also said I don't want people who aren't interested playing. The CPU would've put up more of a fight. That's not said to be a dick but everyone here is putting in time and you are making a mockery of our delicate league!

We will find another player

Like I said I will play my human games. I still have to beat Luke (again) of course.

Lonestar

I'm up, and can go after I eat something.

I think Tross lives in Alabama too, and we had a hell of a storm come through. Lost power a couple times, but thankfully kept coming back on after a couple of minutes.

so you both say you're available yesterday but i don't see anything in the thread that either one of you said "can you play now?" or anything. maybe you were pm-ing each other, i dont know! it also looks like he's available tonight or late afternoon but i don't know.

and you motherfuckers want to be in the madden league!?

Lonestar

Shit. Strong storms up here. We just lost power.

I'll post when I get electricity back

Thank god I've got beers on ice

Yeah strong storms here too. Powers still on for now.

so you both say you're available yesterday but i don't see anything in the thread that either one of you said "can you play now?" or anything. maybe you were pm-ing each other, i dont know! it also looks like he's available tonight or late afternoon but i don't know.

and you motherfuckers want to be in the madden league!?

Can you read?

Lonestar

power still on! did you or did you not get into contact yesterday? vance date is today at 8 pm pst!

like nike says.... just do this!

Yeah, mine (for a time) was on. I never heard back from Tross.
Besides, a sim would probaly be better for me. The score from last years CCG was not accurate with how the game went. I just don't want injuries coming from a sim.

Top Bottom