• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Where are you at Sok?

Also hear there was some crazy stuff up in Conneticut too.

btw, on my 5th 360, so I don't care what anyone says, I don't want to have it on during a thunderstorm, but I also am abnormally committed to the damn system.

I'm back ya'll. My electricity was out until 11 today and Internet has been a potty. I think I can reset my routers and be good. I'm ready to play now.. Sorry for the trouble, bad storms took down power for half of central mass

I'm back ya'll. My electricity was out until 11 today and Internet has been a potty. I think I can reset my routers and be good. I'm ready to play now.. Sorry for the trouble, bad storms took down power for half of central mass

you see CB? you have turned me into a monster. i resign from commissioner position of both ncaa and madden. the new commish is tacklinoscar. he'll be around soon to introduce himself

Sent the invite, I think we're about to start. I'm going out to an early dinner so if I'm losing I plan on killing clock, haha

Starting now you heartless bastards. My poor dog was in the dark all night! Imagine his peril!

GG Lonestar. I didn't have a good play for that last endzone stand... I wasn't sure what to call. Well done, good game.

I wsas thinking of going for 2 if I did score.. I have to be at dinner in 10 mins. So I was seriously considering it, haha.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol Lonestar is ranked #1 now. Im 2-0, and beat the #1 team, and im second.

Eat shit game

Week 3

Vance date: 8/13 (Monday) @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#3 Arkansas Vs. UK (CPU)
#1 Alabama Vs. UF (CPU)
#9 South Carolina Vs. Mizzou (CPU)
Penn state (BYE... how fitting)
#4 Oregon @ #6 Wisconsin
#2 USC @ #7 KSU (CPU)
#17 Texas (BYE)
#10 TCU @ Cal (CPU)
#22 Michigan Vs. #14 FSU
#15 Iowa (BYE)

Mrbob

I went up one spot in the bye week?

Dat sixth ranking at 0-1!

I'm getting the SEC boost right now!

Lol Lonestar is ranked #1 now. Im 2-0, and beat the #1 team, and im second.

Eat shit game

Voters realize you didn't deserve that win!

Mrbob

Game giveth and taketh away! Any type of luck had last year has been stripped away this year.

Down 28 to 21 with one min left, 4th and inches at midfield I audible my TE to go deep. He is WIDE OPEN at the 10 yard line and I overthrew him by like 5 yards. Game over. Lol that play was so depressing to watch. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

Game giveth and taketh away! Any type of luck had last year has been stripped away this year.

Down 28 to 21 with one min left, 4th and inches at midfield I audible my TE to go deep. He is WIDE OPEN at the 10 yard line and I overthrew him by like 3 yards. Game over. Lol that play was so depressing to watch. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

can't win any of 'em in your case! fraud "champion"!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
pac12.jpg

Sokantish

I don't care what you guys say I think MrBob was legit.

That way I don't feel as bad for losing to him because I lost to the champ, right?

Mrbob

You can literally lick the salt off the last two posts. At least you guys will have a chance now to win it all. Don't choke your opportunity away again!

So now you're getting rid of Livewire, someone I could beat. Replacing him with Ramirez, someone that destroyed me in Madden(I think)

This is just great...

i have a PM out to another guy that lonestar recommended but given that he hasn't responded in a day or so i doubt he's interested. we'll see by tomorrow!

Sokantish

I'm just kidding around anyway, I don't mind losing to Ram. I do feel sorry for Livewire though, I think you guys broke him with the sub .500 stuff!

Top Bottom