• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok, so Nintendo might actually be going online finally. . .

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
i wish they'd started this whole thing closer to the unveiling. it's getting old now.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Society said:
_wp4.jpg

solved

second thing i noticed in the pic (after demasked.com) is the warp pipe in the guys eye.

aoi tsuki

For those interested, got this off of www.demasked.com/RSS.xml:

Code:
-
	<rss version="2.0">
-
	<channel>
-
	<item>
<title>Lonely</title>
-
	<description>
Look around, what do I see?  Nothing and nobody but me.  Who am I?
</description>
<link>http://www.demasked.com</link>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>

that could be a pic of a highway in the guys head since i see no street lights

information super highway??? (internet???)

i dunno, just throwing stuff out there

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
mightynine said:
So, is this going to be an attachment that lets you play DS games on your Gamecube? 'Cause that would rock.

heh heh heh

Doesn't look like it. From the information given it is strictly DS.

krypt0nian said:
Uh we thought you were serious as the sarcasm meter didn't even blink...

The HEH HEH HEH didn't tip you off?

I'm losing my touch.

That said, this whole thing does interest me, but that last pic is giving me the heebie jeebies.

snapty00

Banned
Holy shit. This is the dumbest goose chase I've ever seen. :p

I AM A BUTTERFLY. OR AM I?
THE RED SEA, JUST BURN IT!
I SEE, I TASTE, WHO ARE YOU?
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY, BUT DIE.
IF I WERE A PLUMBER, I'D SHAFT YOU.

Omgz.

Kon Tiki

Banned
snapty00 said:
Holy shit. This is the dumbest goose chase I've ever seen. :p

I AM A BUTTERFLY. OR AM I?
THE RED SEA, JUST BURN IT!
I SEE, I TASTE, WHO ARE YOU?
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY, BUT DIE.
IF I WERE A PLUMBER, I'D SHAFT YOU.

Omgz.
I will agree when pay phones start ringing.

snapty00

Banned
In my world, snow will not burn.
But I cannot reason with a marionette,
who constantly brings me to a zone
of warped values. It seems as though
the princess has left her throne
unvoluntarily to a high place in Tokyo.
Her retainers inform us that she's
not here, but soon, she'll be everywhere.
I leave you with these parting words:
KARATE EXPLOSION.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
krypt0nian said:
So what is the point of ridiculing this again?

Oh that's right we're uber-7337 here and not affected.......I forgot.

Don't worry about it, GAF has been burned many times (ex. MEGATON, Scarface, PS2 Psychonauts, etc.) most aren't going to react until something concrete is announced.

Just finished transcribing this and gh0st posts it...LOL

"All The Same" - Quasi

I'm not going to give it up for free anymore & I don't really care if you label me a whore. Frayed at the edges, busted at the seams, I can walk with a song & sleep with my dreams. You can cover up your chains & call yourself free; It doesn't really matter - it's all the same to me. You're the new newest thing; we've seen it all before. In fact I've seen it many times & I'll see it many more. You know it won't last; you know it never does - But better be a has been than to be a never was. You can get out quick & clean or prolong the agony: Whichever you prefer - it's all the same to me. You worship the future like it's some kind of saint, But it's just like the past with a new coat of paint. You try to save a world that doesn't wait to be save & you scold it like a child when you think it's misbehaved. You can say what you want, or say what you see, Or you could say nothing - it's all the same to me."

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Zilch said:
So is this all suggesting that with the DS, somehow we'll all be able to "see" each other? Like, our faces?
no. the technology obviously allows us to rip open our heads and take long-exposure night shots. this fucking rocks. no more need for a digital camera.

i choose you!

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Grubdog said:
ds-wp-umk.jpg

We HFF!

Have Friendly Forests???? DS to bring forests to life???!!
um. take photoshop and flip the image upside-down. i have a feeling it might be you holding up the sign...

aoi tsuki

Grubdog said:
ds-wp-umk.jpg

We HFF!

Have Friendly Forests???? DS to bring forests to life???!!
Well, WiFi range is increased outdoors versus inside. i've noted this myself. Range can easily be doubled or tripled just by moving outside, based on what i've read.

Grubdog

Banned
scorcho said:
um. take photoshop and flip the image upside-down. i have a feeling it might be you holding up the sign...
:lol

um... what?
aoi tsuki said:
Well, WiFi range is increased outdoors versus inside. i've noted this myself. Range can easily be doubled or tripled just by moving outside, based on what i've read.
True! Maybe we can unlock secrets in games by playing outside? Nintendo do seem to be pushing the outside factor.

OK I may be insane....but someone with Photoshop zoom in right above the ghost's eyes and tell me it doesn't say October 14.....

Kon Tiki

Banned
krypt0nian said:
OK I may be insane....but someone with Photoshop zoom in right above the ghost's eyes and tell me it doesn't say October 14.....
It does say something. The interlacing is making it appear green.

Chittagong

Gold Member
IJoel said:
Viral.

Marketing.

e32004_thecentrer_ru5.jpg

My name is Reggie, I'm about kickin' ass, takin' names, and we're about makin' games!

OMG new cleu: its a violence machine that steals peoples Xbox Live tags!!! Demasking them!

Zoom in on the pixels right abive the eyes...there's something there I think....

I've stared at it too long to be objective.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Unless he is searching full time for stock images, old rock songs and historic stories fullday and spending the nights photoshopping, this must be done by a viral marketing agency, because coming up with that magnitude of crap in such a short time is a huge task. I knew it! It's Reggie! We've beed Regg'd! Reggwned!

Chittagong said:
Unless he is searching full time for stock images, old rock songs and historic stories fullday and spending the nights photoshopping, this must be done by a viral marketing agency, because coming up with that magnitude of crap in such a short time is a huge task. I knew it! It's Reggie! We've beed Regg'd! Reggwned!

Are you saying its Reggielution part Duex
http://reggie.fateback.com/pics/71.jpg

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
I can't make anything out in that pic, but here are three distinct icons in the bottom right hand corner.

warppipehelp3.jpg

One is a headset and i'm not sure about the other two.

Top Bottom